Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,557 members, 7,881,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon (18035 Views)

Breaking: Cooking Gas Consumers Will No Longer Own Cylinders / Breaking: Cooking Gas Consumers’ll No Longer Own Cylinders – FG / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by Derick1122: 4:54pm On May 15, 2023
This man stop that congratulations there. Remember what you did to Nigeria. Anthony Jashual has not won any match ever since he visited you. If anything happens to Hilda Baci, I will personally hold you responsible. Just eat your looted money and keep shut.
Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by Antell95(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2023
thamki:

What's the difference encycloramus
I don't blame you. go school, you no gree. Akwa ibom and Cross river are two diff states.
Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by Jack500: 5:14pm On May 15, 2023
Parrot69:
Nigerian Youths are saving the face of Nigeria Since 1960AD.
Wouldn't it be right if you do the right thing by saving them from this??
@MBuhari

You mean he should truncate Nigeria democracy? Where is your brain?
Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by kulekaa(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
We're proud of you Hilda!

You're the perfect woman.

Fine face, figure 8, international chef, world record holder, ambitious, industrious, godly .

You have single handedly ended anti-kitchen feminism in this country!

God punish those who carry their jealousy come your side.
amen
Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by zelnababa(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2023
Jones4190:
Masanobu Soto from Japan made his country proud by masturbating for nine hours and 58 minutes. who will help us beat this record?
RIP to d person in advance
Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by Hotwest: 5:37pm On May 15, 2023
Stupid man. Get lost
Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
We're proud of you Hilda!

You're the perfect woman.

Fine face, figure 8, international chef, world record holder, ambitious, industrious, godly .

You have single handedly ended anti-kitchen feminism in this country!

God punish those who carry their jealousy come your side.

I'm not a saint to judge but godly? With all that beautiful round fat ass and boobies exposed?
Oh shit ... she ain't godly coz she's a bad ass😏

Congratulations to her though.. She did well😘
Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by foreshore(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2023
Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by BennyDGreat: 7:56pm On May 15, 2023
chuose2:
Without the south, the north is lost.

That's why nothing good comes from the North

It doesn't speak well of you posting derogatory remarks on a region. You need to do better bro. You need to
Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by NeshietUkochio(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2023
gameova:
Congratulations to her. I'm happy Buhari waited for the end of the event before congratulating her and not calling or sending good wishes during the cooking event, else it would have been a "recipe" for disaster. The way hunger dey wire me now eh if I was in Lagos, I would have used my last card attend or trek to the event. Seriously! APC you do this one!

Please someone should help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please

80 61 3 47 48 1 Opay ( Ibe)
Thief
Re: Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon by Versal: 11:55am On May 16, 2023
Empty heads, congratulating her when
Guiness has not even proclaimed her.
They are interested in phucking her.
Only the most intelligent of them all, His Excellency Peter Obi,
waits for the proper attestation by Guiness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners / IGP Kicks Against Military Option In Benue, Says His Men Are On Ground / President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.