Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day (26887 Views)

Woman Considers Divorce After Marrying Self For One Day. / Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by RedpillAnalyst: 3:45pm On May 16, 2023
Can't stand herself.

Just so you know women to women (Lesbian) relationship has the highest rate of divorce
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Risingblue008(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2023
Confused species

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Waywardson6: 3:46pm On May 16, 2023
These one's don chop Belle full. They no get any issue for life. Except, to they CRAZE & rub pan cake.
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Almunjid(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2023
Madness. If she married herself and the marriage no last up to 2 days, how Man wan take last 2 months with her?
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by DesChyko: 3:54pm On May 16, 2023
She haff mad finish be that.
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by farouk2much(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2023
Good talk...
PerfectStranger:
Red 🚩

If she can't handle herself, then no man can handle her.
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by dust144(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2023
Nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by kingamaa(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2023
It's a meant case
She needs help
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by blesdman(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2023
Rayban25:

If we say women are not capable of being logical all of them will be crying..just look at
Madness from the western world
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Ifebazz(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2023
Sick people everywhere you look.

VivaNG:
Woman Who Married Herself Contemplating Divorce After Just 24 Hours: 'I Can't Handle Myself Anymore!

Sofi Maure, 25, a sologamist, made headlines when she proclaimed her self-marriage in February, sharing pictures of her donning a wedding dress and baking her own cake. While some praised her self-love journey, others dismissed it as attention-seeking.

However, Sofi's self-marriage bliss turned out to be short-lived. Merely a day later, she took to social media with an update. "Update: One day into being married to myself and I'm already considering divorce, just in case," she candidly revealed.

Online users wasted no time in adding their comedic touch to the situation. "Looks like you qualify for the express divorce within the first 3 months of marriage, so don't worry," one quipped. Another jokingly advised, "Better start searching for a top-notch lawyer." A third user humorously remarked, "Seems like you can't even stand yourself!"

https://www.timesnownews.com/viral/woman-marries-herself-considers-divorce-24-hours-later-sologamy-article-98555136
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Heffalump(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2023
I'm seriously thinking that she must have gotten a hard core sexx from one random guy and discovered that, this pleasure cannever be achieved through self marriage grin
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by stormborn28(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2023
Samantha124:
That's mental illness..😂😂😂

Heffalump(m): 4:13pm
I'm seriously thinking that she must have gotten a hard core sexx from one random guy and discovered that, this pleasure cannever be achieved through self marriage grin
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by pagorino(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2023
She is depressed .
She needs help.
Make them hold her before she enter market o
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by ussv: 5:00pm On May 16, 2023
eeeediot attention seeker.
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by MagicalConcepts(f): 5:12pm On May 16, 2023
Lmao when I read she's tired of herself
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Streetmovement(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Heffalump(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2023
stormborn28:

Heffalump(m): 4:13pm
I'm seriously thinking that she must have gotten a hard core sexx from one random guy and discovered that, this pleasure cannever be achieved through self marriage lol
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by cyprex: 6:04pm On May 16, 2023
So she marry herself
So she can kill herself
And also bury herself

No case to answer
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Danmisra(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2023
Where is Mosdii?, We need him here and now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Cassandraloius: 6:38pm On May 16, 2023
Wahala pro max pro grin
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by ashawopikin(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2023
VivaNG:
Woman Who Married Herself Contemplating Divorce After Just 24 Hours: 'I Can't Handle Myself Anymore!

Sofi Maure, 25, a sologamist, made headlines when she proclaimed her self-marriage in February, sharing pictures of her donning a wedding dress and baking her own cake. While some praised her self-love journey, others dismissed it as attention-seeking.

However, Sofi's self-marriage bliss turned out to be short-lived. Merely a day later, she took to social media with an update. "Update: One day into being married to myself and I'm already considering divorce, just in case," she candidly revealed.

Online users wasted no time in adding their comedic touch to the situation. "Looks like you qualify for the express divorce within the first 3 months of marriage, so don't worry," one quipped. Another jokingly advised, "Better start searching for a top-notch lawyer." A third user humorously remarked, "Seems like you can't even stand yourself!"

https://www.timesnownews.com/viral/woman-marries-herself-considers-divorce-24-hours-later-sologamy-article-98555136
women, she can't even stand herself for one day
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by pikechukwu6(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2023
She was never a married woman... Just an Aunty undecided undecided
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by bluefilm: 7:26pm On May 16, 2023
Why always white people?

Does it mean that it's only white people that have kolomental insanity genes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Emdebby2: 7:42pm On May 16, 2023
Depression loading...
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by EmmaLege: 8:06pm On May 16, 2023
what is this again 🤣
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2023
Madness, don't blame her, she want to be married.
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by freemanq(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2023
Mumu who you dey deceive?
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by BeigJawnson(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2023
VivaNG:

Not sure about Islam. Christianity maybe.

Quick random facts:

Women - women (Lesbian) relationship has the highest rate of domestic violence and divorce.

Women file for divorce over 70% of the time for no apparent reason or minor issue.

Highly educated and career women have highest rate of divorce.

If you marry a woman with more than 3 body counts. You are 30% more likely to have a tumultuous relationship ending in divorce.

According to police stats 70% of domestic violence or assault was instigated by women.

Women get injured the most in all cases of domestic violence.

Choose wisely folks.

Never you say Christianity is a scam
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by iInjureHerYansh: 8:52pm On May 16, 2023
The third user said it all grin
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Truthshscrazy: 9:10pm On May 16, 2023
Nia69:
undecided She probably did it for clout, cause what the fvck is this?
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by isabi2lof: 9:55pm On May 16, 2023
My sister you don't have a problem 🤣🤣🤣😂

Both sologamy , monogamy and polygamy, everybody go dey alright or not 🤣🤣😂😂

You marry yourself problem, marry one wife wahala, marry 100 wives , shege pro max .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.