Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,270 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

4 Ways To Form Healthy Habits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Ways To Form Healthy Habits (170 Views)

Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb / Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. / 4 Ways To Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Form Healthy Habits by Deborah401: 9:13am On May 16, 2023
Forming healthy habits is something you have to put in work to accomplish. Taking time out to form healthy habits can help you have: Improved physical health especially when you build healthy habits like regular exercise, eating a balanced diet, and getting enough sleep. It can even reduce the risk of chronic diseases, and increase your energy levels.
Also, it can help you better your mental health by reducing stress, anxiety, and depression because you have finally started doing that thing you’ve always wanted to do and your mind is at peace. Or simply because of a habit you formed that focuses on helping your mind.

Nowadays, there are a lot of resources that can show you simple ways to form a habit. I recently read one like this and I’m following the easy guide and it’s working out for me.
This is the article I read https://blog.drogo.ai/en/blog/4-simple-ways-to-form-any-habit-you-want-even-with-poor-self-discipline

This one emphasizes on forming any habit even with a poor self discipline. You have tips like living as if you’re living for that day alone and then taking it step by step from there. Let me know how it goes for you!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Habit: Tips For Controlling Your Masturbation Frequency / How To Supplement Natural Vitamins For Chronic Prostatitis? / Meningitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.