Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,469 members, 7,968,302 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:51 AM

Did Hilda Baci Really Break Any Guinness World Record? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Did Hilda Baci Really Break Any Guinness World Record? (451 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Hilda Baci Really Break Any Guinness World Record? by chiedozie198100: 9:39am On May 16, 2023
Please before you attack me, hear me out.

Nobody knew when this cook-a-thon started.

All we saw was when she was "approaching" the record.

But I have some unanswered questions.

-was Guinness book of world records even aware of this event? Cos they never sent a representative to monitor the event.

-what were the rules of the event?

-how did she manage bathing, eating etc.

-was she to stand for all those hours?

-how do u do this without feeling sissy or tired.

-how was this not publicized before it start d, n broadcast on cable TV for all to see from the very first second?

Many questions that need answers.
Re: Did Hilda Baci Really Break Any Guinness World Record? by Felabrity: 9:55am On May 16, 2023
They were aware

They will verify everything before announcing her

She has been planning this for years so they def aware
Re: Did Hilda Baci Really Break Any Guinness World Record? by DatNiggaDaz: 9:56am On May 16, 2023
Why is it paining you. Nobody is attacking you bro . You just created the avenue for you to be attacked.

You are not from the SS or from the SE . This is how you intend to sow division between the SS and SE. Your antics on Nairaland is to say you are from the SE while attacking a hardworking SS for nothing.

You have failed bro
Re: Did Hilda Baci Really Break Any Guinness World Record? by tungamaje: 10:01am On May 16, 2023
Felabrity:
They were aware

They will verify everything before announcing her

She has been planning this for years so they def aware
But I heard Guinness World Record hasn't confirmed her record
Re: Did Hilda Baci Really Break Any Guinness World Record? by Felabrity: 10:02am On May 16, 2023
tungamaje:

But I heard Guinness World Record hasn't confirmed her record
still verifying
Re: Did Hilda Baci Really Break Any Guinness World Record? by mrsage(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2023
It was publicised before the event.

She has been preparing for this since 2021.

She did a lot of physical fitness training. Her fitness coach is well known on social media.

She was allowed to eat whatever she wanted.

A medical team was on ground and she was allowed to bathe and rest during the break period.

GBWR is aware. She did an application and followed the rules.

GBWR will verify then make an announcement.

Several events happen and are publicised daily.

The fact that you were not be aware at the beginning does not mean it wasn't publicised.
Re: Did Hilda Baci Really Break Any Guinness World Record? by Seefinish: 10:36am On May 16, 2023
Progress of enemy not enemy of progress

(1) (Reply)

Free Cupcakes And Drinks!!! / Have You Ever Tasted Plantain Flour? / Outdoor Cooking Safety Tips You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.