Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,601 members, 7,895,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs (6233 Views)

Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by JayArmaniGozman: 9:37am On May 17, 2023
Babathanks:

Who cares 😂😂😂. Una know go ever like am. So he don't need to impress una
Patriottt:
Who is asking the so called ruling party for key positions?? Leave SE out of your drama... We have no regrets whatsoever for whoever we choose to vote for.. keep your "key positions" oga
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by ledaman: 9:49am On May 17, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

This is why Ohafia pple call you "Efulefu"
Backward people
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by ledaman: 9:51am On May 17, 2023
Patriottt:
Who is asking the so called ruling party for key positions?? Leave SE out of your drama... We have no regrets whatsoever for whoever we choose to vote for.. keep your "key positions" oga
As long as your region can't play the game of politics well, presidency would always be an illusion to your side.
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by Babathanks(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2023
[quote author=JayArmaniGozman post=123185489][/quote]
You not seeing the big picture, we can't afford another buhari regime again, buhari plays ethnicity and tribal card and it wreck this great country. He called you guys a dot in a cycle and 5% also. I don't want tinubu to play that politics, because of he do our country will never move forward cos development doesn't tribe anywhere there is sentiment and that's why buhari government is worst. I hate Apc more than you guys but I like tinubu cos is my former governor and I witness is regime that time. Forget social media talk, tinubu build Lagos and is very intelligent. I just want Nigeria to develop more than this........you guys should not use hate to make tinubu to hate east which it can make him to rule us with sentiment and that will also affect our great country
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by Xgbabubaii: 9:54am On May 17, 2023
Earn $30-$100 daily bombing Instagram using your phone
Proofs attached!!

Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by lizko(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2023
Stop giving urself high hopes on election in Nigeria because bp will catch u, someone that came fourth is almost finishing his tenure and u expect Jagaban to give u imo when his in power..
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by jaxxy(m): 11:45am On May 17, 2023
Uzodinma is bad news. If ur people don't want u pls go. Political office is not ur family property
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by GetSenseNow: 11:47am On May 17, 2023
stevnwigw1:
I am an Imo indigent, Hope Uzodinma has exceeded our expectations in Imo, and so deserves a second term. But he should resolve insecurity by bring together the waring parties
If dem born you well, enter Douglas road and say this rubbish and see if you wont get lynched
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by kvin33: 12:03pm On May 17, 2023
Wike Pro Max loading. The epitome of Igbo Hate disease courtesy of the imb3cile in the villa. Supreme Court Governor should follow his degenerate master back to the gates of hell and leave Imo State alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by Johnn74: 12:05pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by showlove911(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2023
Live your life honouring God in holiness and purity. You are meant to have an eternal communion with God your Creator through Jesus Christ, as this is what will empower you to have dominion over creation. This is your destiny. Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and walk with Him in spirit and in truth.
Receive the strength to live your life for God, in JESUS NAME.
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by Cromagnon: 1:15pm On May 17, 2023
kingsways:
I’m not surprised

Same thing he did in the presidential election

There is no way Tinubu could have scored more than ONE vote in IMO because Uzodinma was the only person who would have voted for him there
but obi got votes in Lagos abi?
See how your brain sort circuits.
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by Cromagnon: 1:20pm On May 17, 2023
Angelfrost:
Uzodinma represents the typical mindset of the average corrupt and arrogant Nigerian politician!

You got into power through the backdoor with almost all your citizens unhappy and against you... The first and only thing you ought to do with such a controversial mandate should be building bridges with your citizens and perceived political adversaries.

Why
Backdoor works
Why change a winning formula
You that knows how to build bridge, how many election you din win?

This one simply took the opposite direction, aligning with people despised and hated by his citizens, while doing things to spite them!

Who non despise epp

The man hasn't shown any inkling that he wants to be legitimately reelected into that office! None whatsoever!
legit o, non legit o
Wetin you go do if he is elected illegitimate?
Re: Uzodinma Accused Of Planning To Rig Imo Election, Bribing Imo Residents For PVCs by LaSenior: 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
Yes it is true

They are even around my area as I type this now
Yeye people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Protests In The South East / Dangote Overtakes Bill Gates In Daily Earnings In First Quarter Of 2014 / Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.