Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu (17058 Views)

Why Millions Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed — FG / News: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) On The Move Again To Create 360,000 New Jobs / New Jobs At UAC Foods Limited For Distributors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by thatigboman: 8:00pm On May 16, 2023
Many are mad
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by onuman: 8:00pm On May 16, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-govt-created-12-millions-new-jobs-presidency/

Nigeria under Buhari is the poverty and unemployment capital of the world.

Tell that your agriculture emoloyment tory to the SW MURIC people. Na dem go accept that falsehood because they want Tinubu to succeed President Buhari.
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2023
Maybe to repentant Boko Haram members
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by MatrixCircle: 8:01pm On May 16, 2023
I was shocked today grin ;. My 3 year old son came back from school and asked me " Daddy what is election rigging ??" Why did INEC and Tinubu rig election". I was confused, I didn't know how to explain fraud to a little child.
See what this a Politicians are planting in the mind of Children.
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by CSTRR: 8:02pm On May 16, 2023
It would not be well with you.

Dimwitted aboki.

We gave critical governance to desert cavemen to handle.
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by xukwaa: 8:02pm On May 16, 2023
If you don't get it, stick to non-existent obi maths!
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by franklingud(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2023
Person go open mouth waaaaa!!!

Na lies go dey come out!!!!...

No shame at all!!!
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by viodemus: 8:04pm On May 16, 2023
they created a fictious 12 million jobs, and displaced over 25 million jobs.

Failed administration in every progressive realm.
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by onlyboyson(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2023
pls sir can you stop lying to us
you have children like us
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by Lincton: 8:05pm On May 16, 2023
Garba shehu fear God oo, are you saying millions of people that couldn't go to the farm because of herdsmen for not being killed, maimed or kidnapped.
So 12 million Nigerians are into rice farming? What a lie!
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by izubext007: 8:05pm On May 16, 2023
12 million jobs for bandits
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by busomma: 8:09pm On May 16, 2023
In which country? Obviously not in Nigeria. Shameless bunch of coins. A beg make una carry una half dead bodies comot for Aso Rock
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by freemanq(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2023
The jobs were created for citizen of other Nations because have made some research am yet to see any
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by TheGift: 8:11pm On May 16, 2023
osazsky:
How i wish d endsars protest was endbad government protest and the youth toppled The govt With usa supllying them with weapons

LMAO. Will USA also train them? How long will the training last. Who will be the commanding general? What will the Nigerian army and DSS be doing all this while? And if the youth finally toppled the government, who will take over? Falz? Mr Macaroni? Who exactly?

Please, to fight war and to topple a government is not a movie 🎥.
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by Believeintruth: 8:11pm On May 16, 2023
Laple0541:
Buhari messed up biggerly no doubt, but I am more than sure the incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu will make Nigerians forget about Buhari's ineptitude. I pray God grants my president elect the will and ability to take us to the next level.

God bless Nigeria
God bless incoming President BAT
God bless me and my households 🙏

Dude i would advice you not to hope so much because Tinubu cannot do jack. The country is in a mess and he doesn't even have the moral ground to call these guys to order. I mean he is a beneficiary of the rot in the system he even ensured that they standards were eroded. isn't he not the one who said even if Buhari presents Nepa bill they would vote him.
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by saheed24(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2023
Yeeeeeeee
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by onuman: 8:13pm On May 16, 2023
seunmsg and the others who are ready to eat Agbado in the morning, afternoon and night - 24/7, so long as their tribesman and religionman Tinubu, becomes president of Nigeria. Where are you on this thread?
If na Peter Obi and LP thread now, all of your blackmail, intimidation, propaganda of falsehood and mind bending comments, would have filled the pages of this thread.
Come tell us how APC govt that made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth created 12 million new employments.
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by capote4all: 8:15pm On May 16, 2023
Wasted years. This government will be remembered as the one that turned a city into a forest.
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by Lama70(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2023
I guess in your room.
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by Sammy5413(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2023
And yet many graduates have no job, may God punish your generation
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by excel101(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2023
Garba Shehu, in fact I'll like to taste this your weed o, I believe it's stronger than Rasta man we have on nairaland own.
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by Benwallt(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2023
Impulsive and unprovoked lies
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by martinsaba: 8:19pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by yommygift15: 8:20pm On May 16, 2023
Wereyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 16, 2023
Which sector was the job created?Is it the job of the goverment to create job?
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by oneTIMEman(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2023
Have mercy on your soul
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by Harrynight(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2023
In 2015 Buhari actually promised 3million jobs Yearly if voted.

However according to this post, Buhari has provided 12million job

And between 2015 to 2022 Nigerians has lost About 23millions jobs under Buhari
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by lildush(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2023
Toluwanise247:
They say 12million anyway not for Nigerians sha… for the people in Chad , Niger, Cameroon and other countries.
God forbid Buhari and Yemi
God forbid Buhari leadership
God forbid any leader like Buhari and oshinbajo

Leave Osibanjo out of this.... He is helpless in this situation.. he will have done better
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
For where, let him give us the details
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by lildush(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
This is very true. But only bandits and terrorists benefited...
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by joba4luv: 8:27pm On May 16, 2023
In sheu Garba fathers' company bah? All these enemy of Nigeria youth deserves to be stoned wallahi. Can you imagine this kolanuts eater telling us that PMB created 12m job is it in his father company?
Re: Buhari Gov’t Created 12 Millions New Jobs – Garba Shehu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2023
APC lovers oya come and defend una corrupt people especially this foolish blind followers here that doesn't know her right in this country

Oya job everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NIGERIA IMMIGRATION 2016 Recruitment...lets Shine Eyes / Ten Mistakes You Must Avoid In Your CV / Job Interveiw From Zis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.