Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,843 members, 7,945,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 15th - Friday 20th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 15th - Friday 20th (220 Views)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 8th - Friday 11th / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, January 16- Friday, Jan 20 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 15th - Friday 20th by Godspowerpro: 4:43pm On May 16, 2023
Monday

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the unprecedented and abiding multitudes you gathered into our Service(s) yesterday, and for opening every closed doors in the life of every worshipper via the prophetic Word and mystery of the Communion –
Rev. 3:8

Intercession 2: FATHER, by the blood of Jesus, we destroy every blindfolding power of the enemy targeted at preventing multitudes from getting saved and established in this church –
2 Cor. 4:4

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every convert that ever steps into this church this month, abide here for life
Jn 17:12

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let there be an endless increase of your fiery Word from our altar all through this month, resulting in the continuous growth of this church –
Act. 6:7

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, cause Your acts in this church to be noised abroad, resulting in the explosive attendance of worshippers in all our services all through this month and beyond –
Acts 2:6/41
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 15th - Friday 20th by DejiPlug(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to send us the rain of your crowd-gathering Word that will virtually empty the whole city, towns and villages into this church for life –
Act. 13:44: And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the Word of GOD.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every contention of hell against the ongoing revival in this church be visited with divine vengeance, resulting in the multiplication of this church –
Psalms 68:1; Let GOD arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

Intercession 3: FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, continue to guide every soul-winner in this church to where those ordained unto eternal life are, thereby leading many to Christ and to this church –
Act. 8:26-27
26 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.
27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship

Intercession 4: FATHER, release your reaper-angels to wait upon all our new converts and every challenged Winner all through this month, mobilizing them to settle down in this church for life –
Matthew 13:39; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to grant open doors towards the full delivery of the church expansion mandate across the globe –
Revelation 3:8; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 15th - Friday 20th by Godspowerpro: 8:10am On May 19, 2023
Wednesday

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every captive ordained for eternal life this month be released, saved and established in this church for life –
Act. 13:48: And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Intercession 2: FATHER, open the eyes of every challenged Winner to see this church as their city of refuge, where their trials shall be turned to testimonies all through this month and beyond –
Isa. 51:11: Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let Your presence be made manifest in every cell, leading to the continuous growth and replication of all cells —
Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; HE will save, HE will rejoice over thee with joy; HE will rest in his love, HE will joy over thee with singing.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let the voice of the Holy Spirit continue to silence the voice of the stranger seeking to manipulate our new converts and new members from being established in this church for life –
John 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Intercession 5: FATHER, grant every worshipper an encounter with your power at the Midweek Communion service tonight, resulting in ear-tingling testimonies –
2 Cor. 3:18: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 15th - Friday 20th by Godspowerpro: 8:21am On May 19, 2023
Thursday

Intercession 1: FATHER, by the Blood of the Lamb, give us the heathen for our inheritance and the uttermost part of the earth for our possession all through month and beyond –
Psalms 2:8: Ask of ME, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let this church continue to experience supernatural growth, far above all we have ever known –
Acts 5:14: And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, stir up the zeal of our new converts and new members to love YOUR Word, thereby living a triumphant life –
Luke 5:5-6: (5) And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. (6) And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, turn every cell member into a sign and a wonder, thereby attracting more souls into the cells and this church –
Isaiah 8:18: Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost come down as a ‘Mighty, Rushing Wind’, drafting abiding-multitudes into this church this coming Sunday –
Numbers 11:31: And there went forth a wind from the Lord, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION

Jesus is Lord.
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 15th - Friday 20th by Godspowerpro: 8:36am On May 19, 2023
Friday

Intercession 1: FATHER, we decree your judgment against all agents of the devil resisting the growth of this church, so that others may hear and turn to the Lord
Act. 13:8-12: (cool But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. (9) Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him. And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? (11) And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand. (12) Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

Intercession 2: FATHER, by the power of your Word, let there be waves of sudden turnaround testimonies in our services all through this month, thereby bringing many others to Christ and this church
Zechariah 8:23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that GOD is with you.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we come against all the powers of darkness that may want to draw any of our new converts back to the world –
Jhn 10:28: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of MY hand.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, visit every cell location provider and those coming on board with the Obededom order of blessings –
2 Samuel 6:11-12: (11) And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household. (12) And it was told king David, saying, The Lord hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of GOD. So David went and brought up the ark of GOD from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost sweep across our harvest field with strong waves of convictions and conversions, thereby drawing unprecedented multitudes into this church this coming Sunday –
John. 16:7-8: (7) Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. (cool And when HE is come, HE will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION

Jesus is Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Billz - Nothing Will Stop Me From Bringing Home The Grammy This Time / Paypal Permanent Ban Will Never Happen If You Do These In 2023 / The Highest Happiness On Earth Is Marriage - Music Executive, Teebillz Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.