Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Anambra Airport Is Viable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Airport Is Viable (1080 Views)

Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Airport Is Viable by ojechi50: 10:11pm On May 16, 2023
Today I was at the airport area to do some work. In less than two hours, two planes left and two planes landed. That was in the afternoon. I was asking myself, is it not the airport that wasn't viable according to one FAAN guy.
Please, must everything in Nigeria be politicised just to discredit it

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by Ofodirinwa: 10:19pm On May 16, 2023
An airport that just opened recently is not going to be , so the FAAN guy wasn't lying. Especially a regional security crisis, an Asaba airport nearby, a Benin airport nearby, and Imo airport nearby, an Ebonyi airport nearby, and a Rivers airport nearby.

With time the anambra airport will be viable, especially after a few cycles of December time visits. The other issue is governors use these projects as self promotion so their construction and maintenance is illogical and self destructive. If the cost to build was high because the govenor wanted to look like he was 'performing' then it will take longer to be viable.

If it was built logically, it would have started very small and added annexes as demand grew. But then the citizens will insult the governor for giving them 'small airport' so it's really our fault and a result of the idiotic politician-centric system that is being run in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2023
ojechi50:
Today I was at the airport area to do some work. In less than two hours, two planes left and two planes landed. That was in the afternoon. I was asking myself, is it not the airport that wasn't viable according to one FAAN guy.
Don't mind bitter minds

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by Onyiridike(f): 10:42pm On May 16, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
An airport that just opened recently is not going to be , so the FAAN guy wasn't lying. Especially a regional security crisis, an Asaba airport nearby, a Benin airport nearby, and Imo airport nearby, an Ebonyi airport nearby, and a Rivers airport nearby.

With time the anambra airport will be viable, especially after a few cycles of December time visits. The other issue is governors use these projects as self promotion so their construction and maintenance is illogical and self destructive. If the cost to build was high because the govenor wanted to look like he was 'performing' then it will take longer to be viable.

If it was built logically, it would have started very small and added annexes as demand grew. But then the citizens will insult the governor for giving them 'small airport' so it's really our fault and a result of the idiotic politician-centric system that is being run in Nigeria.
The person at the airport is telling you fact while you stay at the comfort of your room analysing rubbish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by kettykings: 10:47pm On May 16, 2023
If anambra airport is jot viable then which airport is viable aside Lagos, Abuja, imo, enugu, kano port Harcourt ,uyo , asaba etc. This means all the other airports are not viable

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by SpaceTour: 11:02pm On May 16, 2023
Ikengawo the envious bitter frustration imo clown. Anambra international airport is the busiest and most viable airport in igboland. Stop deceiving yourself and face your imo motorpark airport in imo state. Imo is yet to have an airport because that motorpark in imo state is not an airport

Ofodirinwa:

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by SpaceTour: 11:04pm On May 16, 2023
Anambra international airport is the busiest and most viable in igboland

kettykings:
If anambra airport is jot viable then which airport is viable aside Lagos, Abuja, imo, enugu, kano port Harcourt ,uyo , asaba etc. This means all the other airports are not viable

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by LosC: 11:22pm On May 16, 2023
If you want to review the most viable airports in Igbo land, check the flight prices, secondly, check the number of each flight that flies in a day.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by Ofodirinwa: 4:03am On May 17, 2023
LosC:
If you want to review the most viable airports in Igbo land, check the flight prices, secondly, check the number of each flight that flies in a day.

So don't check FAAN reporting viability, check flight price? Lol it cost most to go to Sokoto from Europe than Dubai from Europe
Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by Sonyboom: 5:22am On May 17, 2023
What is different from what FAAN said but bigotry hate n foolishness will not let you all see beyond your noses.

kettykings:
Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by Solsix(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2023
ojechi50:
Can u give me the number of flights that the host on Monthly basis or a link where I can access the information.
Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by Karemarealty288(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

Una don start beer parlour analysis.....even people wey never enter earoplane before...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Is Viable by paxx: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa, Arambabi & Others Sent Out Of Court As They Tried Attending PEPT / Now NDLEA Will Hang Tinubu Portraits In Their Offices / Tinubu Has Been Impressive But Justice Must Prevail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.