Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,581 members, 7,965,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:37 AM

Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater (31316 Views)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / Storm Franklin: 400 Homes Evacuated And Train Stations Underwater In U.K. (Pics) / Missing Florida Woman Found Inside Her Car After 9months Underwater(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by merit455(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2023
dazzlingd:
If this happens in Nigeria.

They will declare 3 days national holiday.

We told them that GWR is a normal thing everywhere in the world, e reach Nigeria turn, they made it look like moon landing. A whole giant of africa and its leaders celebrating a cooking world record like wtf.

That's why u have never archive anything
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by floret23(f): 12:14pm On May 17, 2023
excel101:
It's a lady like that got that recognition through hard work. Ask yourself what are you living for or what have you achieved in your life.....
Nigeria is like this because majority of people are like you. Imagine the whole political and social space of USA becoming agog because of what that scientist is doing. Is that possible in a sane country? You guys are a punishment for sound minds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by lolu2019: 12:14pm On May 17, 2023
excel101:
It's a lady like that got that recognition through hard work. Ask yourself what are you living for or what have you achieved in your life.....
stop quoting foolish people.
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by FalseProphet1(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l have told you to stop posting on nairaland.com, Secondly, Temi the marine girl you talked about in your diary and according to you, she initiated you to the marine kingdom, you need to go on 7000 days of dry fast in the Sahara desert to be delivered from Temi and after that, your Prophetic eyes 👀 will be opened tongue
So you're peeping into my diary abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by Renman: 12:16pm On May 17, 2023
BmAe:
starve for one year grin
grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by Popeonah(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2023
this man invented mami water
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by OboOlora(f): 12:20pm On May 17, 2023
dazzlingd:

It’s not just you, but when you are surrounded by foolish people with low IQ, and they make the majority opinion, you will begin to doubt your sanity
How can I like your comment more than once? U too get sense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by hotsuavity(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

To be frank,I couldn't find anything special about what the woman did and I don't understand why she's being hyped. Sure, it took a lot of hardwork but when you look at other Guinness records, you will just get second hand embarrassment from the way we are parading her as if she'd just discovered the cure for cancer. Maybe it's just me though.

You are not alone bro, I find it strange that a country of over 200 million people are celebrating the lady for cooking marathon

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by TheBillyonaire: 12:22pm On May 17, 2023
dazzlingd:

We told them that GWR is a normal thing everywhere in the world, e reach Nigeria turn, they made it look like moon landing. A whole giant of africa and its leaders celebrating a cooking world record like wtf.

Standards are getting lower, soon we will break the record for longest time spent in the bathroom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by Josh64(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

To be frank,I couldn't find anything special about what the woman did and I don't understand why she's being hyped. Sure, it took a lot of hardwork but when you look at other Guinness records, you will just get second hand embarrassment from the way we are parading her as if she'd just discovered the cure for cancer. Maybe it's just me though.

Its not just you. Something is wrong with the brain of the average nigerian.
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by Fiscus105(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

It's so sad..my brother

Keeping on sad when others are making it, make sure you depressed ok.

Believing that everyone must because Newton or Steve Job is enough to show you are myopic and crazy human being.

Everyone has ordained by God to shine at appropriate time in his or her own " world "

You asked urself what is so special in football that 11 opposing players passing to one another for 90 or 120 minutes, in which, it has attracted billions of dollars, ?What about 2 people involving in boxing activity and yet people organise fight in which million of dollar will be allocated to just single fight.

Keep wailing on faceless forum of success of others when they are growing and being celebrated by who is who.

Normal human beings would sit down and think how he too would be successful but u sad for someone success.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by zedegit: 12:25pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by xynerise: 12:27pm On May 17, 2023
dazzlingd:

We always glorify rubbish in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by stevups(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Not only you. It means we Africans are just FFO

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by xynerise: 12:31pm On May 17, 2023
Allisgud:
u couldn't find it a record braking,someone stood for 100hrs cooking day and night no sleep,oh u think it's about the food
Some people have been suffering for 20 years, they need GWR too
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by West501(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I have been prophesying since Monday in a bid to create my own world record. The problem I'm facing is that I'm not seeing anything again. Maybe it's hunger I don't know, since yesterday I've just been shouting Jah Jah I can't see anything and my hands are aching badly cos I've been ringing my Bell. How would I break this record when this is just day 2.

Please help me. embarassed

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by Careente7(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2023
dazzlingd:

So fckn annoying.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by Ken4Christ: 12:35pm On May 17, 2023
One record that will remain unbroken is King Solomon marrying 700 wives and also had 300 concubines plus uncountable girl friends.
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by Allisgud: 12:37pm On May 17, 2023
xynerise:

Some people have been suffering for 20 years, they need GWR too
the same way their have been people suffering for 30yrs,it will be a record breaking if u are the first to break out of poverty in ur lineage
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by lampido22: 12:43pm On May 17, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Some men are taking unnecessary risk just to become famous.
na why you no go ever make am in life
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by BarrElChapo(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2023
dazzlingd:

Moon landing 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by eepeepook: 12:43pm On May 17, 2023
Why are the Hilda haters congregated here? You children don't have what to occupy your time with?
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by showlove911(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2023
Live your life honouring God in holiness and purity. You are meant to have an eternal communion with God your Creator through Jesus Christ, as this is what will empower you to have dominion over creation. This is your destiny. Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and walk with Him in spirit and in truth.
Receive the strength to live your life for God, in JESUS NAME.
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by excel101(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2023
floret23:
Nigeria is like this because majority of people are like you. Imagine the whole political and social space of USA becoming agog because of what that scientist is doing. Is that possible in a sane country? You guys are a punishment for sound minds.
As a Nigerian what have you done to better your life or Nigeria..... It's your kind disregard hardwork, because you felt you can make it with that stinky thing between your legs. If that's your hope, then ask your aunties before you, no road for there o.
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by Akharmony: 12:53pm On May 17, 2023
Underwqter with water proof kits and equipments. He didnt live inside the waters like other aquatic animals.
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On May 17, 2023
Generalwoodz:
My fellow humans busy breaking records left and right! Thinking aloud : what record should I break? Should I invade and disrupt Tinubu's swearing in ceremony?

I believe , it is a good idea. At least your name will be written in gold and also in the Guinness book.
After the army don't use bullets riddled your head.
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by emapeteum(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

I think the problem with you guys is envy and lack of understanding. You couldn't see "I can do spirit" and resilience she exhibited for 100hrs.
The Indian that set the initial record did nothing, based on your own assessment, but the world recognize her. She has done her part by projecting Nigerian cuisines globally and encouraging young people to try be the best in whatever they do. Please tell us your own contributions and your achievement

1 Like

Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by xpiranza88: 1:04pm On May 17, 2023
Wow u don make am be that... grin

Wow, for the first time in over 10yrs on nairaland i hit 1st to commentus. Seun, wey my money?[/quote]
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by mysticwarrior(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2023
lampido22:
na why you no go ever make am in life
Na people like you dey die foolishly all in the name of "get rich or die trying"
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by dazzlingd(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2023
merit455:
That's why u have never archive achieve anything
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 17, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Nigeria is a 3rd world country don't be surprised, this contr3 is a high budget village with educated illiterate undecided

You couldn't have said It any better.
Re: Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater by fitinwell: 1:11pm On May 17, 2023
World Record to me.. means doing the humanly impossible deviating from the Acts of God...

Not cooking for 100hrs ....

An average African woman is expected to even cook longer than 100hrs.

They have been doing it... It's natural..

Go to redemption camp during mid year convention... You will see Women cooking through out the program..

So nothing mega or special about what that Lady did...

Was the reason i think WGR are slow to recognize what we are celebrating here in Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Nominates Ketanji Brown Jackson To The US Supreme Court / Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison / United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.