Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,901 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business (12360 Views)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 8:17pm On May 18, 2023
samsard:
Let me guess, he should have bought Amazon shares and retired, right?
You people will rather slander a man than give him his flowers. So what if 90% of startups fail? He succeeded with one and you'd rather die at a stake than admit he grew that startup to be the biggest electric car company on planet earth and made electric cars go mainstream. SpaceX went on to develop rockets that can make a re-entry and now with plenty money to burn he bought Twitter even if it was overvalued. But heck even Microsoft and Amazon have burnt money and failed.
Give him his flowers.

Does that make sense to you? Would you invest all your 180m dollars onto something that could fail that would make you go back and sleep on your parents couch. What about investing half?
Do you also think anyone who play sports betting 5 times and won consecutively genius?
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 8:22pm On May 18, 2023
xandy84:
Forced!!!! Absolutely not. I made an agreement that was binding and wanted to backed out of it. That is not acceptable. Buying Twitter is not the problem.bur running twitter aground is the problem. As is stands now, Elon is a conspiracy theorist in US.

Yeah if he wasn't forced to buy he would have backed out after realising he fecked up. Twitter basically told him you have to buy!.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by samsard(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

Does that make sense to you? Would you invest all your 180m dollars onto something that could fail that would make you go back and sleep on your parents couch. What about investing half?
Do you also think anyone who play sports betting 5 times and won consecutively genius?
Entrepreneurs don't get rich by avoiding risk. And you can't say for certain that he had no safety net.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 9:11pm On May 18, 2023
samsard:
Entrepreneurs don't get rich by avoiding risk. And you can't say for certain that he had no safety net.

He was interviewed and he said if the business failed, he was going back to his parents house.

Astute entrepreneurs don't gamble!

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by aoshi: 8:27am On May 19, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

I'd hate to be him. He is depressed! He has been divorced like 3 times, have children with everybody, sleeps in the office and tweets like a maniac. I'd rather learn from Ray Dalio and Warren Buffet. They are more switched on!
To each his own. But the man isn't just a business man, he is a 'Tech' guy, real science-oriented... BIG difference.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Weathered: 9:53am On May 19, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

You're so dumb🤮 It's disgusting..

"I'm not referring to skin colour, Ogbeni.. I'm clearly speaking about geographical location of birth.. In every civilized society, you're a citizen of where you're born and that's called Citizenship By Birth.." This shows you're the world's boldest ignoramus..

Go to school and be grounded in ur studies before you put up an argument.. Grow up!!!

You're even confused 🤣🤣
Egyptians aren't referred to as Africans according to you but they're born and raised in Africa.. Egypt play African tournament.. Egypt partake in African stuffs and you're opening your giggle hole to say they're not Africans.. In your dignified dumbness, who did this to you?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does skin colour determine race or ethnicity? Groundshaking muppet ?

Your stupidity will need professional management.

Fool of our time! Go and call Turkey Europeans in Europe.

African dullard!!!
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Nobody: 9:56am On May 19, 2023
Weathered:
Does skin colour determine race or ethnicity? Groundshaking muppet ?

Your stupidity will need professional management.

Fool of our time! Go and call Turkey Europeans in Europe.

African dullard!!!

You're just a fool ...
Who talked about skin colour if not you? Wasn't i referring to place of birth as my point? After i've cleared you, you're still arguing blindly.. You're a daft disgusting fool.. Whites in Africa can't be called Africans but blacks in America can be called black Americans and you still don't know the reason as at where i'm driving at? 😒 Stupid fool.. You're an idiot..

Put this up for a debate and see if you won't be totally floored.. You no even get kobo sense😕
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Weathered: 10:19am On May 19, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

You're just a fool ...
Who talked about skin colour if not you? Wasn't i referring to place of birth as my point? After i've cleared you, you're still arguing blindly.. You're a daft disgusting fool.. Whites in Africa can't be called Africans but blacks in America can be called black Americans and you still don't know the reason as at where i'm driving at? 😒 Stupid fool.. You're an idiot..

Put this up for a debate and see if you won't be totally floored.. You no even get kobo sense😕
you're a cassava chewing billy goat!

In the context you called Elon Musk an African, you're very well brought him in as an African when you said first African whatever.

First of all Elon Musk ancestors do not refere to themselves as Africans. They are either Boers or Afrikaans a name adopted by early Boer/Dutch settlers in South Africa.

Secondly nothing about his rise to glory has African in it. The content has nothing in participation or to take from his glory/success.

Low-achievinf bozos like you would want to colour blind everything with your limited knowledge and low worldview.

Bold idiot with baseless arrogance
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 19, 2023
Weathered:
you're a cassava chewing billy goat!

In the context you called Elon Musk an African, you're very well brought him in as an African when you said first African whatever.

First of all Elon Musk ancestors do not refere to themselves as Africans. They are either Boers or Afrikaans a name adopted by early Boer/Dutch settlers in South Africa.

Secondly nothing about his rise to glory has African in it. The content has nothing in participation or to take from his glory/success.

Low-achievinf bozos like you would want to colour blind everything with your limited knowledge and low worldview.

Bold idiot with baseless arrogance

It's official that you're a foolish illiterate..
You too talk, na oversabi dey worry you.. Silly inconsequential scalawag.. Your certificate is very blank and your days in school is just a waste.. What does it mean when someone tells you there're a citizen of a place? You're foolish.. If this should up for a debate, it's a waste of time with you..

A man was born and bred in South Africa until he was 18 before he left for Canada. Even Google says he's an African American. I gave reference to him being and African born billionaire.. What's my business what his parents attribute or whether he's white or not, or whether he takes himself as a white or not, or whether Egypt take themselves to be white or not? My verdict was clear which was a valid point.. Place Of Birth Which Is Citizenship By Birth.. Simple..

Bros, honestly, if you're married, your wife is already dead on arrival.. I guess your parents will die because of your stiff necked nature.. My parents will be alive for me.. Still blindly arguing even after point is made.. Onye nzuzu.. Iberibe dara ibi amụ.. Onye nwụrụ anwụ na agaghari.. Ekwensu mmadụ ọjọọ

I'm disgusted i spent time typing this long to a so-called educated illiterate.. FOOOOOL..
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Weathered: 7:01pm On May 19, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

It's official that you're a foolish illiterate..
You too talk, na oversabi dey worry you.. Silly inconsequential scalawag.. Your certificate is very blank and your days in school is just a waste.. What does it mean when someone tells you there're a citizen of a place? You're foolish.. If this should up for a debate, it's a waste of time with you..

A man was born and bred in South Africa until he was 18 before he left for Canada. Even Google says he's an African American. I gave reference to him being and African born billionaire.. What's my business what his parents attribute or whether he's white or not, or whether he takes himself as a white or not, or whether Egypt take themselves to be white or not? My verdict was clear which was a valid point.. Place Of Birth Which Is Citizenship By Birth.. Simple..

Bros, honestly, if you're married, your wife is already dead on arrival.. I guess your parents will die because of your stiff necked nature.. My parents will be alive for me.. Still blindly arguing even after point is made.. Onye nzuzu.. Iberibe dara ibi amụ.. Onye nwụrụ anwụ na agaghari.. Ekwensu mmadụ ọjọọ

I'm disgusted i spent time typing this long to a so-called educated illiterate.. FOOOOOL..
. I should have known I was aguing with a stem-eating, hilly, hairy gorilla from the East.

your quote in Nairaland is what makes your hallucinations Official grin

You're the real-life version of crazed depressed bozo! Tell us what else you have read outside nairaland comment feeds!!!

Your father was nothing more than a career criminal who married your mother as a prostitute by trade. The shallow gene pool had little chances of producing anything better than a miserable idiot like you whose destiny is to carry the family tradition of endless failures for yet again another generation.

Never go prenatal with me again.

Son of a village yam-thief!
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 19, 2023
Weathered:
. I should have known I was aguing with a stem-eating, hilly, hairy gorilla from the East.

your quote in Nairaland is what makes your hallucinations Official grin

You're the real-life version of crazed depressed bozo! Tell us what else you have read outside nairaland comment feeds!!!

Your father was nothing more than a career criminal who married your mother as a prostitute by trade. The shallow gene pool had little chances of producing anything better than a miserable idiot like you whose destiny is to carry the family tradition of endless failures for yet again another generation.

Never go prenatal with me again.

Son of a village yam-thief!

I regret this argument..
It just dawned on me that you're a deliberate banterer and a time waster for no just course..
I'm glad this last reply is totally opposite in our household.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just get lost .... I blame myself for replying you
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Weathered: 11:43pm On May 19, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

I regret this argument..
It just dawned on me that you're a deliberate banterer and a time waster for no just course..
I'm glad this last reply is totally opposite in our household.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just get lost .... I blame myself for replying you
deliberate banterer? Who banters unintentionally. Confused newt!

You should regret the day your mother never had the sense and presence of mind to flush you off as part of her late menses.

Bastard!
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Nobody: 1:17am On May 20, 2023
Weathered:
deliberate banterer? Who banters unintentionally. Confused newt!

You should regret the day your mother never had the sense and presence of mind to flush you off as part of her late menses.

Bastard!

Yes...
You're a bastard and my parents are alive and healthy but unfortunately for you, death comes your path and because you pushed me to this anger when i never insulted you first, you'll die and your remains won't be found to pick up.

I won't reply you to make this happen..
You reading it will make it a painful death..
You replying me again will make it even worse..

You're being cursed🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Weathered: 10:13am On May 20, 2023

Yes...
You're a bastard and my parents are alive and healthy but unfortunately for you, death comes your path and because you pushed me to this anger when i never insulted you first, you'll die and your remains won't be found to pick up.

I won't reply you to make this happen..
You reading it will make it a painful death..
You replying me again will make it even worse..

You're being cursed🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
you deactivated!
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by XAUBulls: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
Not a very wise thing to do... You can't tweet you thoughts to the detriment of your company shareholders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Spent N603.2bn On Phone Calls In Six Months - Investigation / Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? / Block A Particular Number Or Numbers From Calling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.