Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,017 members, 7,890,352 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. (1292 Views)

Why Your Ideas Will End Up Dead! / Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2011
i want to start a school teaching young people how to be self employed using the internet and internet business skills; web design, graphics design, blogging, internet marketing, advertising etc and the location is superb. i want you guys to brainstorm with me on how to really start up. and this idea is not for me alone. so lets begin. thanks.
Re: Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2011
Thanks 2sexy.

Your contacts noted whenever we need a resource person.

In essence you advise me to draw out a business plan.

more ideas please,
Re: Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. by Seun(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
-> Business/Money
Re: Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. by deco2come: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2011
I think one of the main thing is the location of the business. If you open it in a place where people know nothing about internet or hasn't touch the keyboard before, then you must advertise the business for you to succeed. You need to tell them the hidden secret in online business and IT world. I wish you the best
Re: Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. by kollyme: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2011
Well, from your subject line, you mean a 'school'. The implication is that you are actually living 100% of what you want to be teaching people. If u need partnership, in what form? I am websiter developer and ill find time to check your websites. Moreover try to be explicit on what u actually from people. Best of luck
Re: Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. by mrgene: 5:20pm On May 13, 2013
make money with your email

GetResponse Email Marketing converts contacts into customers while the competition sleeps! http://www.getresponse.com/index/MrAdigu
Re: Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
i'm marking two years anniversary of this business idea being in my head and thinking without doing nothing. hmmm
Re: Starting An Internet Business School. Any Ideas Will Be Appreciated. by richtrump(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
This is a good stuff, don't forget, you need a copywriter!
Why?
The power in making money on the internet lie in the presentation of sales copy.
I'm quite good at it,
I don't mind doing a Pro Bono job for Ya!

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Tusstle Rocks Skye Bank, As Md Sacks 4 General Managers *reason New H / Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete / Domino's Pizza Opens In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.