Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police (13200 Views)

Court Issues Reproduction Warrant For Naira Marley / Police Visited Seun Kuti Home Early This Morning But Met His Absence / Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Sermwell(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2023
saysugar:
u see ? All this Igbo's needs counseling, have been thinking why would this igbos tribe be against seun kuti case ,now
i discovered its because obi grin
Every sensible Nigerian will condemn seun attack on a policeman. But as usual, it's only Igbos who should be blame. I know alot of yorubas who condemn seun's act.

Or are you saying what he did was right?
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by lexy2014: 4:41pm On May 17, 2023
Alexiiydon:
them Dey try deny him he is no 1 obi supporter obi is the next

Who is number 1 obi supporter?

Obi is next for what?
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Morphinne: 4:43pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
Nairaland mods and Seun

I want to ask you guys a question

Why is it that when these children of the corn e.g LegendHero Hellanus LeoKing etc insults and calls people who doesn’t support Tinubu names

And the person fires them back with the insults they wished out first

These Children of the corn will tag you mods to ban the account and you do it immediately

If this forum is a Yoruba Forum or APC fans forum please let us know so we all can deactivate our accounts
What are you still waiting for Ozuor?
Please deactivate the account and go use the lagoon to make your dem*se even quicker chinedu. Imagine, see who’s playing to be victim of insults and online bullying o grin
If checked, it must be one okoro from that erosion-ridden region of Nigeria. Biko chinedu, who started it? Why do you lunätics enjoy playing reverse psychology on people who are a million times smarter than you? Why start what you’re never going to be able to finish? I’ve been banned severally (7 days at times) and I never come here to accuse anyone of being a tribal bigot. Pls delete your account, we won’t miss any miserable soul.

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Burgerlomo: 4:43pm On May 17, 2023
sevo:
Search warrant to do what?? Search for the hand that slapped the policeman??

I wonder ooo

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Alexiiydon: 4:44pm On May 17, 2023
lexy2014:

Who is number 1 obi supporter?

Obi is next for what?
obi is the next to be in police net and Seun kuti na obi supporter
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 17, 2023
They have a mandate to detect and investigate crimes though...true that.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 17, 2023
Burgerlomo:

I wonder ooo
I remember i heard sometime recently of gunshot incident between Seun and other people... police work with leads...
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 17, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Um happy this is happening to seun kuti....he will certainly rot in jail.... Before they release him from prison ..peter obi would have been president...... Drug boy
He will likely get bail.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by EasternPrince: 4:52pm On May 17, 2023
johnjose68:

Oya deactivate, chestbeater grin grin grin grin grin

Who cares 🤣🤣🤣🤣

taylor88

Don't mind this APC body body
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by lexy2014: 4:58pm On May 17, 2023
Alexiiydon:
obi is the next to be in police net and Seun kuti na obi supporter

How is Seun kuti an obi supporter?

How is obi next to be in police net?
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 17, 2023
Why are they searching his home in his absence? That's suspicious
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by dafeoroyo: 5:28pm On May 17, 2023
See the werey way seun dey support
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by pacificom: 5:48pm On May 17, 2023
Seun behaved in an uncivilized way. Are you trying to be your Dad's reincarnate? You have responsible siblings like Sister Yeni & Bro Femi to look up to. The world does not need a violent man. Hope you will choose the pathway of peace if you luckily come out soon from your present situation.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by baralatie(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2023
Search warrant on seun kuti?
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by just2endowed: 6:08pm On May 17, 2023
Buddha3:
If the Nigerian Police wants to lie, they come up with washed up phrases like "discovery of suspicious items".

Are the items without names? Una never really talk wetin una go find for Seun Kuti home. The young man surrendered himself to you to ease your investigation as regards a matter that didn't occur anywhere around his home. And in your usual overzealous nature, you've jumped to go ransack his home and intimidate his family.

I'll disown any child or family member of mine who ever indicates any interest to join the Nigerian Police Force..

The guy seun slap, they said he is in a coma in undisclosed police station. Omo, u see the biggest lies of all lies comes from the mopo people. The idiot PR on twitter is defending police image. Well, if police want to rope you into crime u neve commit na small thing.

Many innocent inmate are there in prison because of this act.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Savechild23: 6:11pm On May 17, 2023
So seun nairaland is related to seun kuti
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by droid9: 6:21pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
Nairaland mods and Seun

Why is it that when these children of the corn e.g LegendHero Hellanus LeoKing etc insults and calls people who doesn’t support Tinubu names

These Children of the corn will tag you mods to ban the account and you do it immediately

If this forum is a Yoruba Forum or APC fans forum please let us know so we all can deactivate our accounts
If you haven’t noticed, engagements on Nairaland has dropped drastically. And that’s because this forum is an extension of APC.

The brainwashing starts here then they try to spread it to other social media platforms but this Election issue isn’t working for them. Sensible people left for Twitter and I advise you do the same, there is really nothing going on here anymore.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Bfly: 6:37pm On May 17, 2023
Den don expand the fire. Ordinary slap, den don dey get search warrant.

Kuti don buy market. den fit don carry one bag of igbo for him house as exhibit.

Popo wey tie cowries and red cloth for gun sef dey arrest man on traffic with juju.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by broadman20: 6:40pm On May 17, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Once again; na Becos you be mumu..

Cuz if we are to merely analyze what you Igbos hiding behind one yeye Labor party wanting ‘change’ to the system have been doing since last year during campaign till now, you should be the least set of people crying and playing victims. So bro, you be mumu.

Be happy I called you mumu.. we no support una fantasy of a candidate, we know Whetin we take our ears hear from una.. Yeye hairy chest beaters.

You are an ethnic idiot and believe me you will be tryping this rubbish from one local brown roof house in one of the village of the south west. Like one useless village called Ode in Ekiti I visited last month.

Witch people everywhere.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by saysugar(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2023
Sermwell:

Every sensible Nigerian will condemn seun attack on a policeman. But as usual, it's only Igbos who should be blame. I know alot of yorubas who condemn seun's act.

Or are you saying what he did was right?
what he did was wrong and everyone wishing him Justice with mercy but ur tribe was saying he insults obi ?
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Havisco: 7:00pm On May 17, 2023
You should deactivate your account fast because it will reduce the number of senseless people on the forum by 1

taylor88:
Nairaland mods and Seun

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Havisco: 7:03pm On May 17, 2023
Then why are you still waiting if you’re one of the sensibles?
droid9:
If you haven’t noticed, engagements on Nairaland has dropped drastically. And that’s because this forum is an extension of APC.

The brainwashing starts here then they try to spread it to other social media platforms but this Election issue isn’t working for them. Sensible people left for Twitter and I advise you do the same, there is really nothing going on here anymore.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Havisco: 7:08pm On May 17, 2023
So his dad Fela do behaved in an uncivilized way? Walahi you be idiot, where has your father’s civilization take him to? Some of you just mumu for no reason.

pacificom:
Seun behaved in an uncivilized way. Are you trying to be your Dad's reincarnate? You have responsible siblings like Sister Yeni & Bro Femi to look up to. The world does not need a violent man. Hope you will choose the pathway of peace if you luckily come out soon from your present situation.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Sermwell(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2023
saysugar:
what he did was wrong and everyone wishing him Justice with mercy but ur tribe was saying he insults obi ?
Is it that you guys are so dull and uneducated?

So everyone who is not Yoruba is Igbo? grin grin grin
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 17, 2023
just2endowed:

The guy seun slap, they said he is in a coma in undisclosed police station. Omo, u see the biggest lies of all lies comes from the mopo people. The idiot PR on twitter is defending police image. Well, if police want to rope you into crime u neve commit na small thing.

Many innocent inmate are there in prison because of this act.

I read the story where the Police claimed the officer is in a coma.

Is it the same officer that walked into the nearest station to register the case and supposedly deposited the 12K Seun Kuti gave to him to fix the vehicle that suddenly decided to go into a coma? He didn't go unconscious immediately after the slap, but went into a coma like two days after.

You see the Nigerian Police? My guy, leave am!
Where I come from, even public transport drivers prefer to run them over than stop for checks. They're real time bastards!

And to think Benjamin Hundeyin is wasting his intelligence defending the force when he should be putting his brain to good use elsewhere. Hundeyin is to the Nigerian police what Festus Keyamo is to the APC led Buhari Government..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Bonapart(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
Nairaland mods and Seun

okpe
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by saysugar(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2023
Sermwell:

Is it that you guys are so dull and uneducated?

So everyone who is not Yoruba is Igbo? grin grin grin
mumu is eze" be efik or idoma name?
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by pacificom: 10:39pm On May 17, 2023
Havisco:
So his dad Fela do behaved in an uncivilized way? Walahi you be idiot, where has your father’s civilization take him to? Some of you just mumu for no reason.

You are a bloody fool man. Look, Seun's behavior is not acceptable on this note. He shouldn't have taken law to his own hand. Look, nobody want to see him being locked up cos we all love this guy, but you have to put up a decent character in public. As a celebrity you should leave by example for the younger generation to follow your footstep.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by billyG(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2023
How did slapping a bad egg cop on the road leads to searching seun house?Why does whoever opposes PO gets into trouble
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by ddeola: 6:13am On May 18, 2023
Na weti una dey find for em house sebi na slap he slap person for street. Police is just making a mountain out of a mole hill meanwhile 3 police officers used a big club to break the skull of a harmless okada rider and snatched his okada from him, dier ogas turned blind eyes.

#Endpolicebrutalityinnigeria is loading undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Blackdisciple(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2023
Why...?

Did he harase the police officer in his house

One thig I understand about Nigeria police is that they don't always go for the matter straight they always changing their Rader to a different thing entirely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Spotted At ATM. / Its Young John The 'WICKED' Producer (photos) / Could This Be Burna Boy's Brother ??? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.