Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,493 members, 7,944,433 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (63135 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by JTwelve: 10:28pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by popcykaylah(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy.
Yes them beat sense enter him head .. its old men like him that ruined the future of this country..
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by bentenny(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so why didn't LP win gorvenor seat in South south then or plateau nassarawa Cross river when they had gorvenor candidates... That's to tell u LP has no base... Only Abia State it won... It's like a regional party like APGA NNPP SDP CPC of buhari then... PDP APC remains the main national parties that's why they have good numbers in national assembly and have many gorvenors unlike LP with one like APGA who has one... If care isn't taken some LP nass guys ll decamp or align to either APC or PDP... Like is already playing out in nass leadership elections...
Firstly,the question is if they were a regional party why did they win states in North central,SS and SE!
As for the governorship matter,its of no consequence!
Everyone turned up for Peter Obi through LP...If he had gone to any other party,the same would have been replicated!
This 2023 election was all about personality and not the party!
Aside GRV and Otti,nobody knew the other candidates from the other states but it will be premature to conclude since some of the guber post elections is still at the tribunal!

Oga you are taking too much panadol for another person's headache!
In less than a year,just one man was able to shake the two main parties with notable structures which produced more than more than 15 HOA,more than 34 NA members and more than 6 senators and one governor!
Some cases they lost are still at the tribunal and they might likely get Enugu due to overwhelming evidence and the doubt over the educational qualification of the governor elect Peter Mbah!
Abeg just give Peter Obi his flowers and stop hating!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by LearningPhilia: 10:44pm On May 17, 2023
Doesn't he have children to call him to order for embarrassment sake?

Wotowoto.com

The future of millions are at stake and you want to take undue advantage young ones suppose to have for elders to coast through your malicious intentions.

This GEN-Z will have non of that.
Elder wey fall him hand go collect.

Other climes have elders planting trees they will never sit under but here, they mortgage their grand Children's future with unbelievable loans, yet they want you to be quiet because of accident of birth.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by IfnobeGod20: 10:56pm On May 17, 2023
forgiveness:

Labour party has won governorship, senatorial and house of representatives elections/seats long before Peter Obi joined last year. Educate yourself.
In which state? I know of Ondo but not Oyo he came from. Remember he even contested for governorship election in Oyo but didn't win, just to tell you that he has no single popularity.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2023
bentenny:

Firstly,the question is if they were a regional party why did they win states in North central,SS and SE!
As for the governorship matter,its of no consequence!
Everyone turned up for Peter Obi through LP...If he had gone to any other party,the same would have been replicated!
This 2023 election was all about personality and not the party!
Aside GRV and Otti,nobody knew the other candidates from the other states but it will be premature to conclude since some of the guber post elections is still at the tribunal!

Oga you are taking too much panadol for another person's headache!
In less than a year,just one man was able to shake the two main parties with notable structures which produced more than more than 15 HOA,more than 34 NA members and more than 6 senators and one governor!
Some cases they lost are still at the tribunal and they might likely get Enugu due to overwhelming evidence and the doubt over the educational qualification of the governor elect Peter Mbah!
Abeg just give Peter Obi his flowers and stop hating!
personality my ass... What shake when both PDP APC are still dominating national assembly... And would still compete for ist second in 2027... LP only shake PDP cos without LP PDP should have beaten APC... U think LP might not even lose some nass seats... Una de always get hope like how Ina think say Court go dash Obi president after losing and would lose should he contest in 2027... Obi try but LP is still a regional party... Pmb had better numbers in 2011 won two regions with CPC but all na regional Parties wey no reach there capacity of APC PDP... Pmb form CPC in six months got 12 million votes won 12 states obi didn't form labour it was already existing so obi didn't do anything Much that hasn't been done... Who still Kno GRV has he not fizzle out after losing woefully... U said aside two that's why I said LP has no base it's structure less...
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by IfnobeGod20: 10:59pm On May 17, 2023
sreamsense:
Obidients and some obi-idiots among them will always abuse federal government for not obeying court order especially against kanu and across other political parties. Now, for LP to show us they are different and will always set good example, they can not obey the court order even among themselves. Obi kekerenke who wants to solve Nigeria problem can not even solve simplest problem for structureless party with few members. LP is never ready to rule Nigeria, members should go and organize themselves first
Please court order on what? Let's start from there.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Truthshscrazy: 11:05pm On May 17, 2023
embarassed
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Gbogbowa: 11:10pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

Labour have not yet done to him what Apc did to Labour in lagos and you are crying already let him come on friday he will know kaki no be leather
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by cochexky: 11:13pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:

And yet you never produce a councillor or even a special adviser to a councillor even in your village.
But you want quash the hope of millions of Nigerians becos of a druggie and his boys bankrolling you.

[/b]

Please who did you called Sir?

Kindly modify ur post and replace that Sir with a deserving quantification for that useless evil man.

You don't have integrity. Integrity is far from you. It is more disgraceful becos you are an elder, a father and probably a grand father who should not been seen in such devilish acts..
Nobody talks about money.
If podatti was a money drunk politician, we won't stand for him.

[b] 

Sir your curse has no effect becos the curse of Nigerians both alive and dead are on you and your seed for this your devilish act.

If you understand the pains Nigerians have been through and what it took us to vote in PODATTI , you will understand that you have acquired curses of Nigerians alive and dead on you , your group and seeds.

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by bentenny(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
personality my ass... What shake when both PDP APC are still dominating national assembly... And would still compete for ist second in 2027... LP only shake PDP cos without LP PDP should have beaten APC... U think LP might not even lose some nass seats... Una de always get hope like how Ina think say Court go dash Obi president after losing and would lose should he contest in 2027... Obi try but LP is still a regional party... Pmb had better numbers in 2011 won two regions with CPC but all na regional Parties wey no reach there capacity of APC PDP... Pmb form CPC in six months got 12 million votes won 12 states obi didn't form labour it was already existing so obi didn't do anything Much that hasn't been done... Who still Kno GRV has he not fizzle out after losing woefully... U said aside two that's why I said LP has no base it's structure less...
Honestly i didn't bother reading your epistle of gibberish but one thing you cannot dispute is that LP through Peter Obi won in the North and did very well in the SS and SE!
He did absolutely well in states with notable strongholds of PDP and APC!
The only explanation is that most Nigerians went for personality rather than party!
For a party that did badly in the 2019 general election with a disgraceful 5k and zero NA and senator only to amass an unbelievable 6million votes(which has now been proven to be more with more revelations to come) in less than a year is a feat and a proof of the overwhelming popularity of Peter Obi!
You can now stick that behind your black ass if you want and i hope it stays there!

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by IfnobeGod20: 11:17pm On May 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I thought God gave sense to be used. LP is a regional party but won in north central, won in south west, won in south south and was able to win some posts in north west.
The feat that LP got in this 2023 through Obi, did Tinubu ever got that when he created AC. When he created AC, it was only Lagos he won and no other state. When AC turned to ACN. It was only Lagos, Oyo and Ogun that he was able to win while LP, PDP still controlling Ondo, (Ekiti and Osun) respectively. That was the second election in 2011. In 2007 he had only Lagos. It was later Oshiomhole defeated to ACN because he was voted as governor under LP.
If for less than a year his influence made LP to have elective positions from south east, south south, south west, north central and north west. Please tell me any other politician that had such influence? Truth doesn't kill, instead it makes wise and give maximum respect to the holder.
Let me now tell you what you don't know, all the votes Kwankwoso had were votes for APC. Look at it. ANPP, CPC and APC have been winning Kano at the presidential level since 1999. Can you deflate that argument? If NNPP had not won that state, APC would have carried the day there. So part of the votes that APC supposed to have gotten in Kano were scored by NNPP. No gainsaying, except you want to be myopic as usual. And that was how it was in other states. No doubt LP and Obi depleted PDP votes in south south and south east but LP also depleted APC in north central, like Nassarawa and part of Plateau state. It also depleted APC votes in Lagos. You can argue that till tomorrow but can never changed the fact and figure.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Picardor2: 11:18pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

They would have dealt with him properly
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by StartUpDude: 11:28pm On May 17, 2023
Apapa's LP faction were who Jagaban was referring to when he said they will labour in vain. grin grin

What arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by longifilis(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Larryndelaw: 11:51pm On May 17, 2023
A lit of people are saying Tinubu us sick including Osuntokun, But the osuntokun is a dementia patient and he is also I saying Tinubu is sick
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Abbeytoy(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2023
I wish Apapa gangs reciprocate and let's see who'll lose at the end.

What nonsense from the stuP?d children of hate.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Nobody: 12:20am On May 18, 2023
🙄🙄 why's he just causing chaos??
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Ifogift007: 1:46am On May 18, 2023
madridguy:

What is coming for you is huge trust me it will annihilate you... continue
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Ifogift007: 1:49am On May 18, 2023
madridguy:
Are you saying Obidence are about to set up their own evil party and leave Labour Party for Apapa?

Even a primary school student has better sense of understanding than u do....u are a monomental disgrace to Ur generation

And if God bi God u won't end well
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by 9jaRealist: 1:49am On May 18, 2023
madridguy:

Abegi, quit LYING…
The Clown was NOT touched, but DESERVED the verbal assault he received.
cheesy
>
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by 9jaRealist: 1:54am On May 18, 2023
TheDarkHorse:
🙄🙄 why's he just causing chaos??

MONEY…
Cash-for-hand, back-for-ground!!

>
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by benobyeze(m): 3:03am On May 18, 2023
The beginning of your end
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by kayjay69(m): 3:11am On May 18, 2023
He is not the recognized party chairman. The only people who recognize him are the ones who mobilized him on this display of madness.

The case is still in court and the Labour Party NEC have suspended Lamidi Apapa so on what mandate is he now the party chairman? Na by age den dey appoint chairman?

He is a rabble rouser and a trouble maker, like you and your paymasters. You people are so afraid that you have mobilized this old fool on a fools errand to do your failed bidding. You never an election, you cannot prove it in court, INEC cannot produce the result sheets, election materials and BVAS results to prove Tinubu won but yet you are here supporting a stupid old fool who is trying to do your paymasters bidding.

Oloriburuku
madridguy:

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Egelife(m): 3:51am On May 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

You guys eat, drink and breath lies
Share pics of the beating and dragging
mehn i can keep but wonder the amount of money Tinubu stole from Lagos State, dude has practically bought everybody. see this guy shamelessly spewing rubbish
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by DantataJR: 3:56am On May 18, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/labour-party-crisis-if-not-for-god-ill-have-died-in-court-apapa/
Just another sign that Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria. It's more of a spiritual fight now than the physical.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ChristianMuslim: 4:34am On May 18, 2023
LP is filled with criminal minded members and supporters, i wonder if they are acting Nollywood, they even brought Nollywood lawyer.. Not in this lifetime will an igboman rule this country with all this stupidity on public display.. Curse has been placed on your heads.. No Jupiter can upturn Tinubu Mandate.. Not even the western world.. Foools
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Femi987: 5:20am On May 18, 2023
Obi can never become the President of this country. Foolish set of followers and supporters of Obi
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by apstpaulg(m): 6:03am On May 18, 2023
What an elderly person sees while sitting, a young chap can never see it, even if he climbs to the rooftop.
Politicks of bitterness.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by IfnobeGod20: 6:06am On May 18, 2023
Femi987:
Obi can never become the President of this country. Foolish set of followers and supporters of Obi
Next line you will claim Obi supporters can abuse and doesn't have respect for other opinion but please, what are you doing now? But of you are the same and funnily yours is even worst because if you have opportunity of coming face to face with those opposing your candidate, you maim, you kill and you instances cause bodily injuries. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by elvisco10(m): 6:17am On May 18, 2023
madridguy:

How shameless you sound! Hope young generation around u don't copy dizs Ur senseless
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Geopex(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
What further proofs do we need that Apapa was being sponsored by tinubu to destabilise the party? grin. Now he's attacking Obi, saying he's a liar for challenging the outcome of the 2023 elections. Wonderful grin.

What a failed old man he is. He's saying he's challenging anyone if he's ever collected money from anyone. So, if someone wants to send me a bribe money worth 2m usd, they'd pay it I to my account right? Nonsense. Your days are numbered Apapa.

I don't blame u, some of u just jumped on threads to make silly comments. Those guys are in the party b4 obi joined them, why is obi guys trying to take over the party from those they met there! They re turning the party to igbo party and Mr integrity has nothing to say about it and wanna win presidential election in the party. Court already affirm Apapa as authentic chairman, why not allow him to act as the chairman. If Peter obi had won the election, that's how only Igbo will be the one to head the party

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.