Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,361 members, 7,932,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV (51622 Views)

Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 18, 2023
Useless TV station. Despite all the money pumped into the station, they have nothing to show for it.
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by shoprite: 6:32pm On May 18, 2023
The NTA "backdrop" lived up to its name . . . it dropped right on her back ! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by Biksy200: 7:12pm On May 18, 2023
After Lai Muhammed had stolen all the funds meant to upgrade the TV station but will be sactioning other stations for criticism against this failed and very useless government.
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by Biksy200: 7:16pm On May 18, 2023
Lai Muhammed and his principal buhari are fools I must say
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by sacajawea: 7:24pm On May 18, 2023
Drickles:
Crying. Just crying bro
Are you really crying? Or you mean laughing crying?
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by DavSagacity(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Chai NTA is just typical example of Nigeria situation...
I saw the video yesterday ..i didnt know it was real. I thought it was another skit/ prank stuff.
Chai the something tire person.
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by folake4u(f): 8:07pm On May 18, 2023
I've been laughing at this video since morning.

When I was little, a piece of candy fell from the mouth of the presenter on NTA Live. I can never forget that day. grin
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by xest(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2023
There won't be peace in naija until the right people handle our affairs. Corruption,evil and killings are too much. Our government baaaaaad
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by proeast(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2023
Solsix:
It can only happen in south west

Honestly, people don't understand how stagnated that region has remained. Everyone's attention is on Lagos while the rest rots. Such primitive things happen in that region a lot.

3 Likes

Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:18pm On May 18, 2023
9jabox:
In what looked like a script off of a fictional novel, the unbelievable happened today on our nation’s premiere Tv station, the NTA when the wooden backdrop used to identify the program on air fell on the presenter of the program on live Tv.

The presenter literally shouted Jesus and ran out of the stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP_v1sqcbTQ&feature=youtu.be
grin
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by doggedfighter(f): 8:33pm On May 18, 2023
folake4u:
I've been laughing at this video since morning.

When I was little, a piece of candy fell from the mouth of the presenter on NTA Live. I can never forget that day. grin

Saw the video last night and laughed so much.

Did you see the newscaster reading the news. Not once did she look up.
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by eepeepook: 9:00pm On May 18, 2023
Nobody:

Wooden Background: Shut up there. You too lie!
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by Leofav(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2023
Nigeria but why ?
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by Truvelisback(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2023
Bro. Bernard don get video. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by edoairways: 9:44pm On May 18, 2023
Acidosis:
NTA is such a stupid organisation for believing that they can run 37 stations in a single country. The multiplicity of NTA in nearly all the states of Nigeria is why the station will NEVER grow beyond the state of mediocrity and eternal backwardness.

For NTA to function optimally, all 36 base stations must be scrapped, but Abuja's (headquarter) station must be retained and upgraded. NTA is probably the only television channel in the world with 37 offices in one single country. CNN or Al Jazeera has never at any time attempted such a high degree of quota system stup!d!Ty.

The days of establishing several stations to boost viewership are long gone. We have outlived the era of antennas but I bet many Nigerian leaders are too senseless to evolve. Why do we still need NTA Lagos, NTA Lokoja, NTA Ibadan, NTA Benin, etc. in this age of internet, dstv, gotv? Why?

At this point, it is a complete waste of time praying for a sick country. I hope their buildings continue to collapse until they stop wasting the resources of this country on mediocrity. Channels tv has only two physical stations/offices (Lagos and Abuja) but they get more weekly views than NTA's 37 offices will ever get in 50 years!
CNN has many network studio
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by folake4u(f): 9:58pm On May 18, 2023
doggedfighter:

Saw the video last night and laughed so much.

Did you see the newscaster reading the news. Not once did she look up.

The video is too funny mehn. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes oh. As a matter of fact, they had gone on a commercial break and when they had come back, she had stuffed her mouth with the candy and while reading the news, it popped out from her mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by Melagros(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2023
Tabletuner:

You are a very wicked person if you watched that video more than once.
You nko grin grin grin
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by OBA117(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2023
Very funny...the lady has to be taken to the hospital for proper medical treatment.
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by bizzibodi(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2023
THINGS FALL APART...The Board could not Hold grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by AfonjaPriest: 11:52pm On May 18, 2023
I watched it on YouTube and found the whole scene hilarious. Even the role played by the woman as a newscaster was terrible. Initially, I thought she was joking reading the news in her language until I got the whole picture. A SadWaste of talent.
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by Vikdus: 11:53pm On May 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Acekidc4:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by ayo6hammiey(m): 12:14am On May 19, 2023
She's someone I know very well. She's not been in a good state of mind since it happened.

1 Like

Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by ayo6hammiey(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2023
Funny it didn't happen in the southwest, it happened at the language channel station at Garki, Abuja HQ of the NTA. I will blame their directors and Co who have used money to buy cars and properties finish
proeast:

Honestly, people don't understand how stagnated that region has remained. Everyone's attention is on Lagos while the rest rots. Such primitive things happen in that region a lot.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by zedman1(m): 4:16am On May 19, 2023
Hahahahahahahah, I should feel sorry for her but it's really funny.
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by AbleGodDidIt(f): 4:34am On May 19, 2023
Chai! I just dey watch this thing now ooo! I don laugh wake my hubby, baby and neighbors oooo grin grin grin

Morin shege! grin grin grin grin
Morin arin takiti grin grin grin grin grin

Ooooch! Was such a hard one fa! Haha! That kpako strong abeg! Be like na olden days when wood was still wood!

I hope she’s fully recovered now because that was no joke! The hit was so hard! I can predict it happened in either of Osun, Ekiti or Ondo! They need to do better with the funds been allocated to them.
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by AbleGodDidIt(f): 4:36am On May 19, 2023
ayo6hammiey:
Funny it didn't happen in the southwest, it happened at the language channel station at Garki, Abuja HQ of the NTA. I will blame their directors and Co who have used money to buy cars and properties finish
. Wooowww! Really a slap on their face.

I’m guessing the lady is an intern and probably test running/doing practicals coz the Yoruba no too bam plus she just face the book dey look down! No professionalism at all.
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by AbleGodDidIt(f): 4:38am On May 19, 2023
ayo6hammiey:
She's someone I know very well. She's not been in a good state of mind since it happened.
e ooo Chinemenma!!!! I pray her speedy recovery! She needs proper medication. The wood fell so hard on her head! The sound was scary!
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by MonTaNa92: 7:41am On May 19, 2023
Lol...I can't stop laughing..This if funny like mad
9jabox:
In what looked like a script off of a fictional novel, the unbelievable happened today on our nation’s premiere Tv station, the NTA when the wooden backdrop used to identify the program on air fell on the presenter of the program on live Tv.

The presenter literally shouted Jesus and ran out of the stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP_v1sqcbTQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by Nobody: 7:58am On May 19, 2023
gebest:
but it happened a very long time ago not today.

Oh yeaπŸ€”πŸ€”... I figured
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by Bluntemperor: 8:58am On May 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Chai NTA is just typical example of Nigeria situation...

True!
-NTA - is like other nonperformance MIDAS but are just Govt agencies -ask,how much of their Budgets Allocation and how much have been spent in the yrs!
- NITEL - where are they now? Thank God for GLO,NTN,Air Tell,etc!
- NEPA - they recolonised Nigerians,by continued given of Darkness everyday and charging the people on monthly basis- no Services!
Now they called themselves Discos! How many of them have outperform by given the Masses lights 24/7?
- NNPC - it's only in Nigeria where Refineries are not working,yet this institution Officials iare collecting Salaries , Allowances and people are quing now and then in the Stations, without fuel?
Very Shameful performance!
Nigerian are tired of these institutions!

1 Like

Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by judedwriter(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2023
Oh my what an embarrassment!😳

Do people still watch NTA??
Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by CodeTemplar: 9:22am On May 19, 2023
omohayek:

Illiterate rambling by a cretin who doesn't know the first thing about either finance or economics. Adeosun was only in charge of raising funding for the budget passed by the NASS. Ensuring the stability of prices and the money supply is Emefiele's central duty as governor of CBN, but tribalistic ignoramuses like you wouldn't know anything about that, even though it's Emefiele's failures in that regard which has done untold damage to Nigeria's growth rate for the last 9 years.
How will a man in CBN stabilize the value of currency when it is dictated by market forces of demand and supply of currencies and goods - factors that are clearly beyond him?

The way you mask your demonic ideas with big grammar is sad. Just tell us the threat his policies caused the ambition of your paymaster is getting to you and we will understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.