Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Married And Clubbing Series: Ladies Night At Puzzles Ugep - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married And Clubbing Series: Ladies Night At Puzzles Ugep (539 Views)

Married And Clubbing / A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married And Clubbing Series: Ladies Night At Puzzles Ugep by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:56am On May 18, 2023
Ladies night at Puzzles Ugep❤️❤️❤️

My husband wan spoil me finish o😂

The best way to spoil😌

See me dey flex with Sun King Solar Box😑... Some people come to the club to steal o!😒 My husband dropped his phone beside him to take some shots (pictures) with me o, only for him to turn to his side and caught the fine girl in the act of stealing, she was trying so hard and fast to put the phone in her bag.

https://www.nairaland.com/7680865/married-clubbing

Re: Married And Clubbing Series: Ladies Night At Puzzles Ugep by Ginaz(f): 7:30am On May 18, 2023
happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Married And Clubbing Series: Ladies Night At Puzzles Ugep by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:04am On May 19, 2023
Ginaz:
happy married life.

Thanks Dearie.
Re: Married And Clubbing Series: Ladies Night At Puzzles Ugep by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:28pm On May 20, 2023
Interested in making up to 800 dollars in a week by just chatting? Click on the link and join my teaching.

https://www.nairaland.com/7696536/make-up-800-dollars-week

Re: Married And Clubbing Series: Ladies Night At Puzzles Ugep by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2023
Learn something that'll give you extra cash:

Set up your VTU portal for as cheap as 10,000 Naira and start printing recharge cards and vending cheap data.

Enroll in our website development trainings for as cheap as 25,000 Naira.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Born On Same Day, Same State Of Origin, Atinuke And Oluwole David / Is This A Fair Sale? / What My Pastor Did To My Man On First Visit To Our Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.