Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,479 members, 7,937,405 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd (3631 Views)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? / Blogger Accuses Actress Chika Ike Of Having Secret ‘romance’ With Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by AnnaAde: 7:42am On May 18, 2023
Saga and Nini, reality TV stars and lovebirds, have ended their romantic relationship, according to a popular blogger.

The announcement comes months after the couple apparently became engaged. According to blogger Cutie Juls, Saga and Nini split up because Nini couldn’t leave her sugar daddy, whom she...

Read the full gist below

https://www.drillogist.com/bbnaija-nini-and-saga-have-broken-up-popular-blogger-accuses-nini-of-having-a-sugar-daddy/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by Hhansome(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2023
grin
Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by Oblitz(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2023
Hmm
Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by advanceDNA: 8:16am On May 18, 2023
U don ever see man wey enjoy fine girl alone??......the queue dey always long

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by Rahkman: 9:17am On May 18, 2023
Nonsense simp disgracing himself since 2021 ode

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by finallybusy: 1:00pm On May 18, 2023
If Saga chop her kpekus, good. Now he can face forward in life. Fine man like am go dey mumu for lokito wey mix. Plenty other mixed race girls live in the country.
Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by wisdomkid: 1:53pm On May 18, 2023
advanceDNA:
U don ever see man wey enjoy fine girl alone??......the queue dey always long

I know say there are beautiful girls who dislike cheating and are not carried away by their beauty.

You can call me SIMP too, if it makes you happy.
Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by saysugar(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2023
U can't have nini all alone grin
Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by advanceDNA: 2:50pm On May 18, 2023
wisdomkid:

I know say there are beautiful girls who dislike cheating and are not carried away by their beauty.

You can call me SIMP too, if it makes you happy.

Lol...Beleiving that there are very beautiful women that dont cheat and are not carried away by their beauty doesnt make you a simp baba....

... it just means u are an optimist who assumes and hopes there are good things all around

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by advanceDNA: 2:53pm On May 18, 2023
saysugar:
U can't have nini all alone grin

Baba..na wetin i talk earlier oooo... u cant have some girls all alone....some werey for street no go gree for you
Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by Baronthecelebri: 7:34pm On May 18, 2023
The guy is bloody SIMP
Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by wisdomkid: 8:12pm On May 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol...Beleiving that there are very beautiful women that dont cheat and are not carried away by their beauty doesnt make you a simp baba....

... it just means u are an optimist who assumes and hopes there are good things all around

Without hope, Life is empty. Death looks comforting.

One hopes for the best, that tomorrow will be better. Just as some girls hope that there are guys out there who won't cheat. Whereas there are girls out there too, who can swear with their life that all men cheats.

I hope that those who believe in love finds each other
Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by advanceDNA: 8:18pm On May 18, 2023
wisdomkid:

Without hope, Life is empty. Death looks comforting.

One hopes for the best, that tomorrow will be better. Just as some girls hope that there are guys out there who won't cheat. Whereas there are girls out there too, who can swear with their life that all men cheats.

I hope that those who believe in love finds each other

Well....dont forget that being too hopeful wothout evidence of good or trying to see good everywhere or in pple makes u vulnerable to pple's wickedness......Jesus said...be gentle as doves, but be shrewed as serpents.... translation: no lose guard

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by Gadafii: 10:00pm On May 18, 2023
Very weak mumu boy, he go dey loose guard because of kpekus, kpekus where he wan lay sole claim to, when she’s for the street

No be mumu that, throwing himself on her like pieces of wet rag, shamelessly, him and that ozoh

Marry at yours own peril, your eyes go Pepe
Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by Emmanuel909090: 11:52pm On May 18, 2023
Normal
Re: Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd by Astra101: 2:12am On May 19, 2023
I'm coming cool

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C Kissing His Wife While Performing With D’banj @ Davido O.B.O Concert / Miss World 2012 Wenxia Yu Is The Hottest Talk Of The Town / 10 PICTURES THAT TELL CHRIS BROWN'S LIFE HISTORY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.