Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party (16032 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Denies Withdrawing Obi's Petitions From Tribunal / Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by onuman: 10:36am On May 18, 2023
WorldRichest:
Only mentally deranged fools will believe that hungry-looking man has 500 Million Naira. That man does not have up to 500,000 Naira in bis account. I am not even sure he eats up to two square meals daily.

Its only another Jihadist on TAQQIYA would say that Lamidi Apapa was not paid handsomely by APC to thwart Labour Party's efforts at the courts.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by wolesmile(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I do not trust that old man. I'm happy that he was beated.

"Beated?" Chai!!! It is finished.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Hussein035: 10:40am On May 18, 2023
Sermwell:

But where was he throughout the consultations, primaries, stakeholders meetings and most importantly campaign periods of the LP? How come we only knew about him after election, and when LP went to court? Even a child will know that this man is hired to distablize the party! It's quite obvious as even APC supports are supporting him! We are not kids naa grin grin

Amodu Bello has said it earlier that Igbo will meet you somewhere to ask for space once you give them the space they will bring their brother to occupy your own remaining space and once you complain they start crying that you are marginalizing.

Obi met this man in LP, their media team did a lot of job to push Obi to limelight but the obidiotsss want those who accommodated them to leave the house for them.

Why are igbos so selfish, that's how Lagos accommodated them but they begin to tell us that Lagos is no man's land. Is LP a no man's party also?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by 8stargeneral: 10:42am On May 18, 2023
Would this native doctor agreed that he collected money

Respect your old age and go and enjoy the money or else what happened yesterday will be a child's play to compare what you will see next...we're not playing this time,allow court to do their job.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by riverbird: 10:43am On May 18, 2023
Liar....your kinsmen voted a very wrong thing as president just for a plate of rice and you are here lying to your ancestors that you did not collect 500m to become foolish.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by onajo2000(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Go school you say no, now see Wetin you dey type
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by riverbird: 10:49am On May 18, 2023
onuman:

Its only another Jihadist on TAQQIYA would say that Lamidi Apapa was not paid handsomely by APC to thwart Labour Party's efforts at the courts.

We need to call on Guinness world records to look into this grammar grin
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by YouandiAllofus: 10:51am On May 18, 2023
Okealaaye:

He's been standing for election in LP since 2002 until last year when the Eboes came to appropriate the party as it is their wont.
Labour party have been relatively inactive in the political space since inception. And like almost every other Nigerian, i trust you didn't even know of pa. Lamidi only until this presidential election tribunal. So the question here is, why the disruption now?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:51am On May 18, 2023
Chai! beware of any kind of friendship with afonjaaaa!!!! undecided
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by alhajiabdulbuha: 10:52am On May 18, 2023
Its only getting a christian senate president that can make swearing in Tinubu and bokoharam manger Shettima a possibility come May 29th

Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by adabaraabdul: 10:56am On May 18, 2023
LP shld follow court order. Abure should step aside. PO shld stop recognising ABURE atleast for now until the matter is properly addressed.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by bdon123(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/labour-party-crisis-apapa-speaks-on-receiving-n500m-blames-peter-obi/

Useless old hegoat.where were u before n after election.all of a sudden u remember that u get chairmanship birthright n na court of tribunal be d right place to fight am.
Shameless idiots full this country sha n ano where they based

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by bdon123(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
He was not beaten,he was dragged out of court premises
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Mrtaye: 11:16am On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:
this is our chairman
You mean apc chairman
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Nicenixon: 11:16am On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba werey, return the money you collected from Tinubu and APC because you will never be Labour Party chairman
where you there when he collected? An idiot like you will always believe anything you see online once it fits your objective.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Chucks13: 11:21am On May 18, 2023
I said it few days ago that Labour shit will comes up with mysterious cash figures to bully this Apapa into quietness and here we go.

Not ony N500m na N500billion. Anyway I don't care and I give no shit, all I know is Tinubu will spend 8 good years if even he die, (God forbid), Shettima will take over and Shetiima die (God forbid), Atiku is the next and if Atiku die, (God forbid), wallahi Okowa is the next president and first Delta president so you obi followers will wait and wail till eternity una head go bracket las las dem no dey telli pesin.

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Nicenixon: 11:22am On May 18, 2023
Shame on Peter Obi for not settling this issue amicably, I have always known that man is a snake and a disruptor, just one meeting would have solved all these bullaba. It is a same on Peter Obi and the whole party in general.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by smeag0l(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2023
The people instigating this man do not know that Labour party's constitution is not like that of APC and PDP where the national party chairman can be suspended from the ward. In the LP constitution, only the national working committee or the national executive council can suspend the party chairman by a majority vote. And the constitution even stipulates that even when he is suspended, only someone from his geo-political zone can replace him till the expiration of that tenure. Abure still remains the party chairman and even if the NWC members are bribed to suspend him by a majority vote, only someone from the south south can replace him. Abure's suspension by his paid ward party excos is illegal and cannot hold, hence he remains the party chairman. Also, Apapa is from the south west and even if Abure were to be suspended rightfully, he still cannot be the party chairman so this makes all his claims baseless and shows that he was actually bribed to do all he is doing now.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by excel101(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2023
These are the things you can't stop in politics, mole would be planted in your party...Tinubu understands many of these things, and was prepared before hand......Peter Obi is just a political novice in games like this.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Mubiola360: 11:29am On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba werey, return the money you collected from Tinubu and APC because you will never be Labour Party chairman
you are a very big fool. You will just come to the media space and start saying trash. Apata has been in LP since even during the Mimiko era in Ondo, he was the deputy chairman of the party when Peter Obi came from PDP this year, the stupid and mannerless Nollywood actor too Kenneth Okonkwo just joined not even up to a year .

Well, Amadu Bello know the Igbos very well for the cunning ways in hijacking people property
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Sleekfingers: 11:36am On May 18, 2023
Menclothing:
People who build the party 12 yrs ago and made it has 1st gov in Ondo are chased away like goat
Reason why a northerner are not joining Lp

How can Lp win national election with this

Lp won 1 gov at epitome of obidient same as Nnpp no future for Lp

21 years ago. And lamidi Apapa has been with them , ever since.
But due to the emergence of Peter Obi . , They have decided to shove him aside like dirts. Can you imagine? If I am in the man shoes, I won't take it either......I will fight them physical and spiritually. When they start dropping dead like flies. Dem go get sense. Imagine what they did to him at the court.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by obailala(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2023
I believe Mr Apapa... No one paid him any money!

Taking a look at this kind of babalawo, there's no way in the world anyone would have paid him money. He's only disgracing his children in hope that someone (in Tinubu's camp) would appreciate his efforts financially. Poverty na bastard!
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Ofunaofu: 11:42am On May 18, 2023
saasala:
If I was Apapa I would do same. Knowing that Obi cannot claim his 'stolen madate', I would gladly accept 500m from Tinubu plus other benefits that will come afterwards. Why should I lose on two ends?

The difference here is that, you will receive and walk away quietly but lamidi Apapa received the with the single purpose of causing havoc on labour party
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by fredoooooo: 11:50am On May 18, 2023
Just go against their action , they will automatically say you vollect money.. its not everyone that cam be bought like you phools ..
Awon werey
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by gaventa: 12:07pm On May 18, 2023
You are not a Labour Party member! Na obidient you be. Know your place
PrinceOfLagos:
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by AntiChristian: 12:08pm On May 18, 2023
Sermwell:

If not that you're daft, will you issue reciept in that kind of transaction? You bribe someone and issue reciept? grin grin

I love how Nigerian politicians make alot of people act stupid grin When next you bribe someone, please issue a reciept! Werey grin

So 500 Million was in cash and untraceable?

Afofungbemu Anuofia!

Omugo aye!
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by luluman: 12:09pm On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:
this is our chairman
You mean this humiliated guy?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Diligent1(f): 12:09pm On May 18, 2023
kaeycea:

That's exactly why we are where we are.. People without moral standard. People who can do anything as far as money is involved. People who don't care even if they're bringing shame and embarrassment to themselves and their family at large
It is a lie from Obi supporters
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Diligent1(f): 12:12pm On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

21 years ago. And lamidi Apapa has been with them , ever since.
But due to the emergence of Peter Obi . , They have decided to shove him aside like dirts. Can you imagine? If I am in the man shoes, I won't take it either......I will fight them physical and spiritually. When they start dropping dead like flies. Dem go get sense. Imagine what they did to him at the court.
In fact it is really sad and this shows that Obi doesn't have the intellect to rule this country.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Diligent1(f): 12:13pm On May 18, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
Its only getting a christian senate president that can make swearing in Tinubu and bokoharam manger Shettima a possibility come May 29th
This is how you will be disgraced in your old age.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by Felix6: 12:15pm On May 18, 2023
The way and manner he was using all the muscles in his system to deny shows that the goat is guilty. Na fuel we go rub for that faded nonsense for him jaw light am up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? / Pictures Of Destroyed Borno Way Road, Ebute-metta / FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.