Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,245 members, 7,894,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Undergraduate Project Palaver - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Undergraduate Project Palaver (165 Views)

Final Year Research Topics | Undergraduate Project Topics In Nigeria / Complete Undergraduate Project Topics and Materials For Final Year Students / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Project Palaver by folajoy09(f): 2:07pm On May 18, 2023
Please 🙏 NL help me to critically look at these my project topics to know the one that won't give me much problem and save me time too. Then, what theory, research methods, data analysis, etc will be used for them. I want to write a proposal but, I 've been confused please.
1. Effect of Age on learning English as a second language in Nigeria.
2. Impact of Digital Age on teaching and learning of English as a second language in Nigeria.
3. Roles of first language on learning English Language in Nigeria.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Dotun Did A Little Adjustment In His Study Method And Got Inducted... / NRTC English: Where To Use ‘were’ And ‘was’ / The Polytechnic Ojoku Appoints Ayinoko Acting Account Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.