Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (232939 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com or call 08027338500 for more info. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Give your car that brand new look by getting it resprayed and oven baked with us today; call 08027338500 for further inquiries.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good night guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Premium factory grade finish guaranteed.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Good afternoon guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
For further inquiries kindly call 08027338500 thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Good morning guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
Good afternoon guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
You can also visit our Facebook page and like us via this link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pristine-Automobile-Body-Shop/214199978695877 smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2013
Good morning guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
You can also follow us on twitter; Pristine auto paints @PristineAutos2 smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2013
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afternoon guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2013
Happy sunday people.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2013
Pastor Kun: You can also follow us on twitter; Pristine auto paints @PristineAutos2 smiley

For those who would like to follow us on twitter, kindly note the change in out twitter handle. It's now @PristineAutos2
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Premium quality factory grade finish always guaranteed.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by saxy4c(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Are these pearl paints the ones that make the body of the car look like there are tiny glimmers like those things that shine on ladies faces? How much will it cost to paint a nissan murrano with this? Thanks
Pastor Kun: You can give your car that extra gleamer with our special range of pearl paintsYou can give your car that extra gleamer with our special range of pearl paintsYou can give your car that extra gleamer with our special range of pearl paints
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
saxy4c: Are these pearl paints the ones that make the body of the car look like there are tiny glimmers like those things that shine on ladies faces? How much will it cost to paint a nissan murrano with this? Thanks

There are various types of pearl paints that can be customized to the customer's taste. On average a pearl paint job fo a murano would cost at least a 100k. Thanx for the inquiry.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Good afternoon guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
Remember you can follow us on twitter and get regular free car care tips to keep your car looking pristine. You can follow us via @PristineAutos2
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by saxy4c(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Ok thanks.But its not pearl paint I want after my research. There is this type of paint that looks like it has tiny shinny particles on the car. What kind of paint is that and how much?
Pastor Kun:

There are various types of pearl paints that can be customized to the customer's taste. On average a pearl paint job fo a murano would cost at least a 100k. Thanx for the inquiry.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2013
saxy4c: Ok thanks.But its not pearl paint I want after my research. There is this type of paint that looks like it has tiny shinny particles on the car. What kind of paint is that and how much?

Well I guess it would help if you can get a picture of the exact type of paint you have in mind. There are various types of special effects paint in use. Some available locally and many more that are not. So it would really help if you can provide a picture so I am sure we are on the same page.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good afternoon guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good evening guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kindly call 08027338500 for further inquiries thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Good morning guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re restoration of a poorly restored 1964 morris minor just carried out by Pristine Automobile Body shop. A lot of attention was given to detail to ensure that the car was restored to as close to it's original brand new look 49 years after it was originally manufactured.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
What a brand new morris minor from the sixties looks like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Premium quality factory grade finish always guaranteed. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by OtunbaOlalekan: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
I LOVE YOUR JOB AND WILLING TO BRING MY CAR DOWN, BUT WILL LIKE TO HAVE THE IDEAR OF THE COST,THE CAR IS NISSAN ALMERA SEDAN 1998 MODEL WITH NO DENT ONLY WANT TO CHANGE THE COLOUR, NOW I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE COST FOR BAKING AND ORDINARY SPRAYING PLS REPLY ME ASAS THANKS.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
Otunba Olalekan: I LOVE YOUR JOB AND WILLING TO BRING MY CAR DOWN, BUT WILL LIKE TO HAVE THE IDEAR OF THE COST,THE CAR IS NISSAN ALMERA SEDAN 1998 MODEL WITH NO DENT ONLY WANT TO CHANGE THE COLOUR, NOW I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE COST FOR BAKING AND ORDINARY SPRAYING PLS REPLY ME ASAS THANKS.

Thanx for the compliments sir. From what colour to what colour do you want to spray your car? Normally we charge 60k for re spraying and oven baking of cars inclusive of minor bodyworks. Change of colour would attract an extra charge of 5k since it would require more materials to get it done properly. If you require an ordinary paint job that is not oven baked it would cost you 50k. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Good evening guys!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (71) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.