Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,897 members, 7,942,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (232963 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sawyerrola(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
dsunmade: Disappointed with the quality of service I got from "pristine". I left my car with them for about 10 days. After serial calls and discussions with the management, I was told to come pick up my car. The car had a lot of finishing left to be done. The work was done shoddily by grumbling tout-like artisans who kept complaining. Quality control was non existent. I had to point out a lot of errors, some of which they refused to correct.
The brake of my car had been damaged by the artisans in the workshop. Apparently, my car was used for some trips around town as evidenced by the sharp increase in the mileage, my drained fuel tank and the numerous vibrating clickety noises which the car had developed.
This is the worst mistake I have made in recent times. The paint used was not the "Sikkens autobase" that I was promised but a cheap knock-off by the name "Super-shine". [size=18pt]Do business with him at your own risk. A word is enough for the wise.[/size]

Hi Dsunmade, i am so so sorry about your experience with Pristine. i know how it feels man because i too had to complain about a disappointing service once. But did you mention all this complains to Pristine? why i ask is because in my own case after my complain to him about some unwanted results (which in all fairness to Pristine were a result of my own complain on a previous job which he was trying to correct for me), he immediately did a complete respray at no extra cost to me just to make sure i am happy with the result. i even gave him my second vehicle on the same day after he had corrected the first one. and from my experience while at his shop, he made sure all his customers were happy with his services. i think he had baked about 5 vehicles that day. please i am so sorry about your negative experience. just talk it out with him and i am sure he would make corrections for you. we all learn even as professionals. have a wonderful day.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
sawyerrola: thanks PK for the pristine touch. a job perfectly done. quality was better than expected, timing was on point, pricing was the best. i hope to send you more business from the south south.

my lovely ride with the Pristine touch....

Thanx bro the pleasure was mine.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
sawyerrola:

Hi Dsunmade, i am so so sorry about your experience with Pristine. i know how it feels man because i too had to complain about a disappointing service once. But did you mention all this complains to Pristine? why i ask is because in my own case after my complain to him about some unwanted results (which in all fairness to Pristine were a result of my own complain on a previous job which he was trying to correct for me), he immediately did a complete respray at no extra cost to me just to make sure i am happy with the result. i even gave him my second vehicle on the same day after he had corrected the first one. and from my experience while at his shop, he made sure all his customers were happy with his services. i think he had baked about 5 vehicles that day. please i am so sorry about your negative experience. just talk it out with him and i am sure he would make corrections for you. we all learn even as professionals. have a wonderful day.

I had refrained from responding to the above character because his motives are very clear to me and there is no point joining issues on an online forum where people reading don't have a knowledge as per the background to the issue. However I can assure you that most of what he wrote there are pure lies based on figments of his imagination. Thanx so much for your concern though.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by saxy4c(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pristine I understand why silence may be the best response atimes, but this is an online forum and it is in your best interest to clear issues. I have followed this thread since inception and after that complain my first reaction was very unprofessional. But then again you have great testimonies of your work and one complaint,although as important as every single client is, does not just cut it. Please clear the air at least for prospective clients and continue your good work.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sheyai: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I had refrained from responding to the above character because his motives are very clear to me and there is no point joining issues on an online forum where people reading don't have a knowledge as per the background to the issue. However I can assure you that most of what he wrote there are pure lies based on figments of his imagination. Thanx so much for your concern though.
Oga pristine no matter how good you maybe you will definitely find pple who are not satisfied with service rendered and it is very unprofessional to ignore or refrain from responding like you stated. That will only make others have a 2nd thought about you. It is very important to clear the air in this matter for the sake of customer service and satisfaction
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2013
saxy4c: Pristine I understand why silence may be the best response atimes, but this is an online forum and it is in your best interest to clear issues. I have followed this thread since inception and after that complain my first reaction was very unprofessional. But then again you have great testimonies of your work and one complaint,although as important as every single client is, does not just cut it. Please clear the air at least for prospective clients and continue your good work.

Well truth is that it beats my imagination why this person had to come to this forum and tell lies to malign my company. What happened is that the guy came from Ibadan. With the expectation that his car was ready for delivery. Unfortunately though his car was already sprayed and baked by the time he got there my boys hadn't done the finishing. When I queried them, they explained that it was due to an equipment malfunction. This was the same equipment I went out to buy a replacement for. Meanwhile the customer was agitating he was running late to get back to ibadan.

My boys eventually finished worked on the finishing and his car came out looking almost new. On driving the car out of my compound, my staff that drove it out adviced that his brakes weren't good as he just noticed it went flat when he was trying to park it. I then advised that a mechanic should check it out for him since he was travelling. The mechanic discovered that there was a leakage in one of the brake seals which was due to normal wear and tear. I asked the mechanic to fix the car and i paid for the repairs. I also ensured the brakes were tested ok to ensure he doesn't get into trouble with the brakes on the expressway. By the time he left it was almost six in the evening and I apologised for the delay even after bearing the cost of repairing his car that was no fault of mine or my staff.

I was shocked a few days after when he came up with his bile post aimed at damaging the integrity of my company. I thank God that 99% of our customers have always given a good report sha and I also thank sawyerrola for coming to give a testimony to our quality of service and customer care satisfaction shortly after dosunmade's unwarranted and libellous attack.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2013
sheyai:
Oga pristine no matter how good you maybe you will definitely find pple who are not satisfied with service rendered and it is very unprofessional to ignore or refrain from responding like you stated. That will only make others have a 2nd thought about you. It is very important to clear other air in this matter for the sakes of customer service and satisfaction

I believe I have addressed your concerns in the post above. Thanx for your concerns, very much appreciated. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sheyai: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I believe I have addressed your concerns in the post above. Thanx for your concerns, very much appreciated. smiley
yes you have, brilliant keep up the good work and i am coming to bake a car pretty soon when you do discount grin
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2013
sheyai:
yes you have, brilliant keep up the good work and i am coming to bake a car pretty soon when you do discount grin

Thanx bro, would look forward to seeing you then. A promo might be in the offing soon wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by saxy4c(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks for the calm and composed response pastor, it's only normal for things like this to happen but eventually your good works will vindicate you. That Kia that was painted matte black is a wonderful job. Is it cheaper and how much. What is the reliability of the paint?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
saxy4c: Thanks for the calm and composed response pastor, it's only normal for things like this to happen but eventually your good works will vindicate you. That Kia that was painted matte black is a wonderful job. Is it cheaper and how much. What is the reliability of the paint?

Thanx for the compliments, it costs about the same to do a matte black finish subject to the condition of the car's body. The paint is quite reliable and all our works are guaranteed.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2014
Wishing all you guys a blessed and prosperous new year, from all of us @

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wishing you guys a blessed sunday.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by azpekuliar: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Finally here are the photos of my bike. I want only the white portions of the bike re-painted sparklingly white, same for the black/red portions of the existing paintwork. The decals on the sides of the fairing and rear of the bike must NOT be touched.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
azpekuliar: Finally here are the photos of my bike. I want only the white portions of the bike re-painted sparklingly white, same for the black/red portions of the existing paintwork. The decals on the sides of the fairing and rear of the bike must NOT be touched.

Awesome looking bike you've got here. Just let me know when you are ready and your instructions would be carried out to the letter.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2014
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
before and after thingz.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pastor Kun: Premium quality factory grade finish always guaranteed. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Customized paint job on Nissan Murano exclusively available @Pristine Autos cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Before

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Work in progress!!!

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pristinely finished customized paint Job. A Pristine Automobile exclusive and first of it's type in Nigeria cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Close up pics of our intricate designs cheesy

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2014
Happy weekend guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2014
For further inquiries, call 08027338500
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2014
Pastor Kun: Advantages of re spraying your vehicles with us

*All vehicles are sprayed in our ultra modern spray booth which guarantees that excess paint does not settle on the car as it is sucked out through a vacuum thereby ensuring a smoother finish
*Our spray gun is of the highest quality in the market and it delivers a very fine spray that enhances a perfect finish
*We use only the best quality materials, same as used by leading car manufacturers. Our paint Jobs would still be glimmering for years if the right car wash liquids are used in washing it.
*Our artisans are highly skilled/ meticulous and all our Jobs are constantly scrutinised to ensure that we take care of the smallest detail leaving your car looking as good as new.
*Upon completion of spraying, all vehicles are oven baked to ensure an even and controlled drying process. The oven baking also strengthens the protective coat(laquer) which makes the paint job more resistant to scratches and ensures your paint job lasts longer.

We look forward to answering your questions and being at your service.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2014
Respray and oven bake your car with us today. Call 08027338500
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by casmir378: 12:45am On Jul 04, 2014
Pastor kun....nice work sir...I must thank u sir for d help u rendered to me and also the nice job done to my car....u r indeed wonderful sir.....I'll update more pix later....

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
casmir378: Pastor kun....nice work sir...I must thank u sir for d help u rendered to me and also the nice job done to my car....u r indeed wonderful sir.....I'll update more pix later....

Thanx my brother, it was a pleasure being of service to you.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by proftaiwo: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
What is the current cost foe Sedan (Camry Big Daddy precise)

Return Time/Date after Payments

Big Ups to your posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (71) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.