Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Never Pray For Murphy Afolabi, He Was Acting Herbalist In Movies – Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Pray For Murphy Afolabi, He Was Acting Herbalist In Movies – Video (782 Views)

Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall / Murphy Afolabi Buys A New SUV (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Pray For Murphy Afolabi, He Was Acting Herbalist In Movies – Video by AnnaAde: 4:49am On May 19, 2023
Sheikh Yelma’e, an Islamic cleric, has pledged never to pray for the late actor Murphy Afolabi due to the parts he portrayed in movies while still alive.

The Muslim priest claims that he is not allowed to pray for the soul of famous actor Murphy Afolabi since all of the roles he did in films when he was alive were forbidden by Islam.

Watch the video below

https://www.drillogist.com/i-never-pray-for-murphy-afolabi-hes-always-acting-like-herbalist-in-movies-islamic-cleric-video/?gcu=4d54453d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Pray For Murphy Afolabi, He Was Acting Herbalist In Movies – Video by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:27am On May 19, 2023
angry angry The Islamic cleric sounds like someone whose senses are incomplete.Is he God? Religious fanaticism is a malignant cancer that turns people into less than animals. I wonder why a so called cleric would make such a stupid statement.How does the man's role playing in movies affect his standing with God?
Religious fanatics are a terrible set of beings that need to be avoided like a venomous snake.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Pray For Murphy Afolabi, He Was Acting Herbalist In Movies – Video by TheFreshVanilla: 9:16am On May 19, 2023
Even in death, you despise him for roles he played to put food on his table. Indeed, Islamabad!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Throws A Shade At Brymo: Hustle Make You No Go Fall Off Like Brymo",Vid / Miss Universe Nigeria, Mitchel Ihezue And Prince Nicolas White Wedding (video) / Paul Okoye Engage His Girlfriend Ivy Ifeoma On Charismas Day As They Spark Marri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.