Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Need Help Please! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help Please! (659 Views)

I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder / I Need Help Please. / I Am A Bit Disillusioned. Help Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Please! by dublinkmy6: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2011
Hello nairalanders, good day to you all. I am your fellow Nigerian who really needs help in life.
To start with, i am a guy of 25yrs who completed secondary scchool education in 2004, ever since then, due to the financial situation of my parents, i started working almost immediately with a small manufacturing establishment earning N5,000 per month, at least it was better than sitting at home. From that time, i started taking care of my immediate needs as much as my salary could sustain and helping with some financial needs that usually came up from time to time as the first child in the family. I was doing this to alleviate the financial burden of my parents and this trend has continued ever since. I found a better job in 2007 @N9,000 monthly now paying N13,000 monthly but i know i cannot continue like this. I have good grades at SSCE level but i should be a small graduate by now but, with the way things are now, i don't see myself even starting and completing a degree course. I enrolled for a part-time study @ laspotech but could not complete it due to financial constraints. Please i need advice or help on what to do from now on as i don't want to continue wasting away like this. God bless you alle up from time to time as the first child in the family. I was doing this to alleviate the financial burden of my parents and this trend has continued ever since. I found a better job in 2007 @N9,000 monthly now paying N13,000 monthly but i know i cannot continue like this. I have good grades at SSCE level but i should be a small graduate by now but, with the way things are now, i don't see myself even starting and completing a degree course. I enrolled for a part-time study @ laspotech but could not complete it due to financial constraints. Please i need advice or help on what to do from now on as i don't want to continue wasting away like this. God bless you all
Re: I Need Help Please! by davmor(m): 4:24am On Sep 28, 2011
My Dear what I will tell you is that you need focus. Believe God and you can be successful. I will like you to plan with the little that you can and re-enter your part-time programme Okey? Just make some savings first, at least the one that can pay like 2 years fees in your part-time and go in again and never dream of giving-up. And talk to God for His grace to be abundant to you.
It shall be well with you and remember that its a matter of time.
I have a similar story but its not what I will start telling you here, but out experience,  just be focus and never say its getting late for you,. Because God knows.
Re: I Need Help Please! by dublinkmy6: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2011
@davemor, thanks for your reply. That was like a breath of fresh air to me. God will surely bless you. Yes, i'm beleiving God and wainting upon him. At the same time, i'm on the look-out for something more profitable and resourceful to increase my savings quick enough. More suggestions will be truly appreciated. Tnx all the same
Re: I Need Help Please! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ OP by all means be on the look out for something more profitable. I am sure you will find it keep being focused on the things you want to achieve and before you know it you will. Remember tough times never last but tough people do.
Re: I Need Help Please! by dublinkmy6: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
@andromida, tnx so very much and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Study Medcine Or Go For Masters? / Web Developers, Designers and Interns wanted. / Ethnicity And Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.