Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time (31530 Views)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by ednut1(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2023
How old are you

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by OB7Foreva(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2023
I kip on praying everyday my babe could tell me this same exact thing, bc me sef noe say I no dey serious about us. but she won't leave me alone saying na till infinity o

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by TheRealOwner(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2023
Upload the screenshots else na lie.

It's either she's found someone better or you are so not worth being a partner in her perception and you've confirmed it multiple times with your actions and inactions

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by mrcrabs(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2023
Lmao, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are dating a girl of 19yrs, do you know this age has its own phase, just dey play dey play. You even begged her lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by arantess: 3:44pm On May 19, 2023
vincenteger:
Our men are getting weaker by the day.

You should be happy that you escape some debit alert.
You are still struggling and yet you have a serious girlfriend
Nonsense and ingredients
Lol have mercy on him na

I didn't want to go hard but I know he will learn
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by zinaunreal(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2023
grin
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by JoiGeeva(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2023
Dust yourself and moveee.. Or you want to remain defeated in this short life. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Ronaldo723 post=123230792]My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on [/qown!
Did she waste ur Fund too?
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 19, 2023
Congratulations to you buddy. You just escaped a Trap.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by arantess: 3:44pm On May 19, 2023
mrcrabs:
Lmao, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are dating a girl of 19yrs, do you know this age has its own phase, just dey play dey play. You even begged her lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
The whoring stage grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Krublog(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on

IDAN, things are tight for all of us too.

Allow the teenager be.
Your expectations and hers can't be at parity.

Abi no be true say you just dey waste her time

What can a 19yr old bring to the table let alone your life

Get a skill, job or something. Be better than the you she's leaving today.

Are old are you self
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by BrotherFolake: 3:45pm On May 19, 2023
😎

Girlfriend ko Broke ass lady ni.

It's only Simp that takes Ladies serious.

If only Men could be like me, but they can't.

I can never date Broke ladies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by omooba969(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2023
Send me her number abeg, I'm ready! grin
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by polite2(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2023
Nice one
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by IAMBOSS1990: 3:47pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

That's your answer right there. Until you begin making serious bah forget the girl.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Kubin: 3:47pm On May 19, 2023
Thesame way she was wasting your time.woman marrr who is ready not who they love.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Rhozabeth(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2023
1Alex:
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple
Bro, u are on point!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Tonytonex(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
I like that kind girl.
People that knows what they want.
Straight up. No time

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
Honestly, I stopped reading at "I love this girl so much..."!

Uncle, your babe has done a financial forecast of your situation, and it doesn't look promising to her... Even more likely, she has found someone else more amenable to her endless needs, and moved on!

You should man up, move on, and quit embarrassing your gender online! Thank you!

I come in peace! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by mrcrabs(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
arantess:

The whoring stage grin grin

I been no wan talk am ooooo but one origin bitters for you my Gee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Quebec91(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
I tell you
Zonefree:
In reality, she's the one wasting your time.

You're the trophy. A Nigerian girl got nothing to offer you aside her over stretched smelly kpekus.

Dust your slippers and move on to the next hoe. There are plenty of them in this part of the world. Your gain.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by sageb: 3:49pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on

Another sad girlfriend story
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 19, 2023
gringrin Ehya.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by sonature1: 3:49pm On May 19, 2023
At 19, I was still a virgin and didn't know a girl. This world haf spoil finish embarassed
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by iCauseTrouble: 3:50pm On May 19, 2023
Guy. You took this wise word out of my mouth.
1Gb MTN data for you.
1Alex:
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by ProphetM0hammad: 3:50pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You are not buying her iPhones, designer clothes and bone straight

You just tied her down with the girlfriend title
You are really wasting her time, free her make she go hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Laness: 3:50pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now i no sure say men still dey this country, 19 years old girl na dey make you dey stress yourself, Old and broke mumu your mate dey do better thing with their Data.

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Kubin: 3:50pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

her kpekus still go well u can't let go.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Quebec91(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2023
cheesy
mbaise1000:
There's no space on our shoulder for people to cry over lost girl friends, how old are you BTW?
That we have all these gigantic problems in this nigeria and your problem is a girl who dropped you? Who checked out?
BTW again haven't you dropped a girl for whatever reason before? Did you hear that the girl committed suicide or came on nairaland to seek advice or sympathy?
Look if you must need our advice, do that THING you think those ones you dropped did,
CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS.
Can you believe that there's this girl I met in Feb, 3 months ago and for the first time in my life, I decided to get married and made up my mind to do it, under 3 months oooo,
She told me her birthday is on 7 April, I don't know what made me tell her mine is on 4 April, mine came and went, there was no questions on how we will celebrate it, just hbd d, on 5 April she said she is celebrating that I should bring money for the cake, very expensive cake, I told her that, it's no problem that I will give her some of the money, or if that's NOT okay that she should get the whole thing and I will pay her later and I was very serious and meant to pay, but she stopped calling me and stopped picking my calls, but before this birthday thing , it's always my honey my sugar every night video calls toll 3 am.
Anyone who dies because of a free girl is the biggest fool anywhere
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Tradman: 3:50pm On May 19, 2023
vincenteger:
Our men are getting weaker by the day.

You should be happy that you escape some debit alert.
You are still struggling and yet you have a serious girlfriend
Nonsense and ingredients
that girl go like big rod
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Adabestseason(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2023
Ask His Excellency PMB why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.