Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,164 members, 7,970,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Lizard Challenge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Lizard Challenge (221 Views)

How Deadly Is Monitor Lizard? / Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lizard Challenge by Rosana13: 11:11am On May 19, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have been challenged by this creature called LIZARD...

It has constituted a serious menace in and around my home... In fact, I have been embarrassed severally by its presence in some unexpected areas in my office...

Just like we see people hawking and selling potent rat poisons, are there places to get LIZARD POISONS?

You may not know how bad I am feeling right now as a result of what I just narrated. Please help a friend... Let the person that knows what should be done give me a reply. There might be other people experiencing the same challenge like me. Please do something if you have an inkling....

Much love...
Re: The Lizard Challenge by ahnie: 11:14am On May 19, 2023
These ones over here,I m the one scared of them,dem nor dey fear me again.
Rosana13:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have been challenged by this creature called LIZARD...

It has constituted a serious menace in and around my home... In fact, I have been embarrassed severally by its presence in some unexpected areas in my office...

Just like we see people hawking and selling potent rat poisons, are there places to get LIZARD POISONS?

You may not know how bad I am feeling right now as a result of what I just narrated. Please help a friend... Let the person that knows what should be done give me a reply. There might be other people experiencing the same challenge like me. Please do something if have an inkling....

Much love...
Dem don see me finish, especially Harriet the last one.i named her Harriet, her wahala dey too much.
She must drop by everytime she sees me eating.

The male lizard I named him chairman,he nor just dey carry eye see Harriet and livia the female lizards,his own is to be chasing them and dem go start running btowards me,like ma'am pls save me.

Re: The Lizard Challenge by Abitolola: 11:17am On May 19, 2023
You named them and expect them to go away. How will they when you come out and say Harriet leave that place or Harriet if i catch you. You are a comedian. Anyway getting rid of lizard is easy just mix indocid with popcorn and place it around their favorite spots.
Re: The Lizard Challenge by Rosana13: 11:26am On May 19, 2023
Abitolola:
You named them and expect them to go away. How will they when you come out and say Harriet leave that place or Harriet if i catch you. You are a comedian. Anyway getting rid of lizard is easy just mix indocid with popcorn and place it around their favorite spots.

Waaoooh, this one got me, but how potent?

Indocid is used to kill rats, but does it work in lizards? Please, confirm this to me to be true... I don't want to try so many things that won't work... All the same, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Kick The Buddy – Best Game To Relax Your Mind / *if You Get Started With Affiliate Marketing...what Is The Worst Thing That Can / INTERVIEW 101. A Book For Every Job Seeker Out There To Ace Their Next Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.