Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,837 members, 7,918,701 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (618254 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (Reply)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by dupyshoo: 12:12pm
Before I continue with this conversation,
what's the bone of contention?

That some thugs did not carry knives and daggers in Birmingham and they were not far right?

That they incited violence but did not say rape women?

That they are not MDL?

That they did not beat innocent people as well?

That they are not extremists?

Or that it is false information?

We are not allow to talk about other extremists on this forum unless it is far right?

I said I am afraid of those carrying daggers and knives in my city as well as far right.

What's wrong with saying that?

I did not know that on this forum, we are only allowed to mention the evil perpetrated by far right. Any other information is false?

Goodenoch:

And you know they are MDL members because...?

As someone said on this thread earlier, if some of you spend any more time on the fence, you'll run a real risk of becoming bricks.

The summary of your contribution to this whole discussion has been just the kind of 'bothsideism' Olusoga described in his article. From two weeks ago when these attacks started, you said not one thing in condemnation even as people here were describing various attacks and threats to their lives. Your first related post was almost two weeks later when you came with your 'gotcha!' news that 'some of the far left can be violent too' when you posted the link to that councilor inciting violence. The actual violence didn't warrant a mention. Today you have come with 'news' of MDL (specifically) encouraging women to be raped and when asked for evidence your answer is nothing related to what you actually claimed but we should take your word for it because you live in Birmingham.

Lol. Na wah.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Goodenoch: 12:22pm
dupyshoo:
Before I continue with this conversation,
what's your bone of contention?

That some thugs did not carry knives and daggers in Birmingham and they were not far right?

That they incited violence but did not say rape women?

That they are not MDL?

That they did not beat innocent people as well?

That they are not extremists?

Or that it is false information?

We are not allow to talk about other extremists on this forum unless it is far right?

I said I am afraid of those carrying daggers and knives in my city as well as far right.

What's wrong with saying that?

I did not know that on this forum, we are only allowed to mention the evil perpetrated by far right. Any other information is false?

I'm not contending anything. I asked one very simple question about something you claimed with certainty and you haven't been able to substantiate it.

I won't be drawn into this attempt to muddy the waters with random irrelevant points.

I'm certain the pattern I outlined is clear to anyone who takes a look now. Up to you to self-reflect...or not. ✌🏿️
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by dupyshoo: 1:19pm
I dont care which water is being muddied. I care that all extremists views should be dealt with.
No one should incite violence in our nation and nobody should be afraid to go out.

Goodenoch:

I'm not contending anything. I asked one very simple question about something you claimed with certainty and you haven't been able to substantiate it.

I won't be drawn into this attempt to muddy the waters with random irrelevant points.

I'm certain the pattern I outlined is clear to anyone who takes a look now. Up to you to self-reflect...or not. ✌🏿️

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: Regex and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.