Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,438 members, 7,961,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (669524 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 6:26am
Cyberknight:

From the guidance you posted, it appears that the 14 day period is a discretionary grace period that may or may not be granted depending on the person's circumstances if they eventually file an application within that period after their visa has expired.

Thanks Cyberknight.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 6:29am
erico2k2:

SInce they are already in the UK the best thing is to book a date with an Immigration Expert lawyer and they can give him/her the best Advice and all options available. It might cost a token say 100 quid but its worth it.They should not play with it as everyone seems to be an expert these days even those wey never enter airport B4.

Thanks Erico. Was gonna say. An immigration lawyer would know any loopholes.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by justwise(m): 8:04am
Phil46:
I need your advice, guys. 

Can my uncle use my address for his UK visit visa even though he will not be staying with me when he comes? He will be staying in a hotel during his stay. But he doesn't want to book yet and is hoping he can use my address just for the application. He is sponsoring himself and shouldn't have a problem proving his financial capabilities. We only need to find out if using my address can work. By the way, I stay in a two-bedroom flat with a friend, and I am on a Graduate Visa with almost 2 years of validity. 
Thanks 

Yes he can

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by LagosismyHome(f): 1:38pm
Lexusgs430:

On the contrary...... I have a Cat N vehicle and the policy is only £261 per annum.......😂

Hummm I have about 15 years NCB but I don't see any insurance near this price

Your own good ooo, or maybe the purchase price is what driving this low cost
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Aliciakeys(f): 2:26pm
Please any physical shop where one can sell USDT in the UK?

Or anyone up for USDT to £ exchange in UK?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 3:10pm
LagosismyHome:

Hummm I have about 15 years NCB but I don't see any insurance near this price

Your own good ooo, or maybe the purchase price is what driving this low cost

Move over to Kent....... 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 3:12pm
Aliciakeys:
Please any physical shop where one can sell USDT in the UK?

Or anyone up for USDT to £ exchange in UK?

I thought USDT is an abstract asset...... Why not sell through the broker/platform.......
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Osoderi(m): 4:35pm
Hello house, good evening all. please could some one assist me with how to do a USA visiting visa whilst in the UK as a residence through Spousa visa. Can I get the link to book appointment. kindly assist pls. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ReesheesuKnack: 6:23pm
Like UK Labour Party, Like Nigeria APC.

They run propaganda & win elections.
They claim they have everything all planned.
They make mad promises.
They get elected.

Everyone begins to see how clueless and unprepared they are to rule/lead.

Like UK Labour Party, like Nigeria APC

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3vkdy997rko

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by giselle237: 9:08pm
Osoderi:
Hello house, good evening all. please could some one assist me with how to do a USA visiting visa whilst in the UK as a residence through Spousa visa. Can I get the link to book appointment. kindly assist pls. Thank you.
https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/tourism-visitor/how-to-apply/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.