Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:09 PM

Everything You Can Imagine Is Real, Says Indian Crypto Expert, Pushkraj Fatting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything You Can Imagine Is Real, Says Indian Crypto Expert, Pushkraj Fatting (144 Views)

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real / “every Time I See A Pregnant Lady, All I Imagine Is All The Positions She Did” / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Can Imagine Is Real, Says Indian Crypto Expert, Pushkraj Fatting by PokoVirtuous(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2023
Everything You Can Imagine Is Real, Says Indian Crypto Expert, Pushkraj Fatting

The Entrepreneur had made the disclosure in a social media post, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.

Although little to no information is available in the public domain about Pushkraj Fatting, our reporter gathered that he is a Crypto Expert working with Tatspace. He is of Indian origin.

In a post on his Instagram handle Friday, April 28, 2023, the Cryptocurrency Trader, shared a couple cute pictures of himself, even as he informed fans that everything they can imagine is very much real.

"Everything you can imagine is real. 🛁🤩🔥."

(1) (Reply)

CEO Of Gkingmusik.com / Tips For Making Reading Easier / Https://harbinger.com.ng/bbnaija-show-tacha-blows-hot-asbiggie-refrains-from-dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.