Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,514 members, 7,975,063 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:01 PM

Change Of Course After Level 100 (ust) Possible??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Course After Level 100 (ust) Possible??? (6899 Views)

Is It Possible To Change Your Course After Gaining Admission? Find Out Here / Hw Possible Is It To Change Ur Course After Ur First Year In D University? / How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Course After Level 100 (ust) Possible??? by Kindy: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2007
Dear,
Please, advise on possibility of changing a course after Level 100 in UST. Changing from SECRETARIAL ADMIN  TO BUSINESS ADMIN. Is it possible?
Thanks.
Kindy
Re: Change Of Course After Level 100 (ust) Possible??? by shezy(f): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
bus. Adim.will be better you can get a secretarie work with it and any other adim. work even work as an accountant but wit secretarial studies it has a limit.
Re: Change Of Course After Level 100 (ust) Possible??? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
It's very possible, as far as you're resolute about it, got good points, meet with the right people in your prospective department, then, inter-departmental transfer won't be impossible. But one thing is needful, you've got to prayerfully initiate the process and back it upwink

I started with B.Sc in Biology in one of the Universities in South-West grin and got transferred to Computer Science Dept. after my year one, you can imagine, changing from biological science to a physical science. Though it wasn't easy, But thank God it eventually worked out. grin  grin. I could remember, i had my original "change of course " form missing in transit! I just couldn't believe the manipulations, looked for it for some days and no breakthrough undecidedBut thank God i had the photocopy!!! It was the photocopy I used to complete the transfer process!

So, don't give up, try your very best and let God lead you!!

All the Best! www.gkcfoundation..com
Re: Change Of Course After Level 100 (ust) Possible??? by esilove(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2007
n RSUST it is possible on attainment of CGPA of nothing less than 3.0 in the present course

CHEMPET UST
Re: Change Of Course After Level 100 (ust) Possible??? by Nelsonzeno: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
pls is it possible for me to change from statistics to civil engineering at ui at my second year ?

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Supplementary Exam Results Are Out | (for July 1st 2017) / How To Become A Lawyer In Nigeria Without Going To Law School / Bendel Petroleum Tertiary Scholarship - Extended till 31st DECEMBER 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.