Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

“she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And (3306 Views)

Simi Flaunts Baby Bump(photos) / Simi Flaunts Backside As She Rocks Bumshot In New Photos / Simi Flaunts Engagement Ring As Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by kings2al1: 7:47am On May 20, 2023
Online discussion has been stirred by a video of popular Afrobeat artist Simisola Kosoko Nee Ogundele, also known as Simi, flashing her new tattoo.

Simi casually displayed her tattoos while striking a stunning posture at a door in the popular photo she published on her page.

This, many claim, is the singer’s first tattoo; she isn’t particularly well known for doing so.

Simi, who recently made headlines online for her Mother’s Day celebration, has once again stirred up conversation as she receives her first tattoos.

See her post here:

Re: “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by eepeepook: 8:56am On May 20, 2023
Her husband has a few. It’s only right that she does. Many Yoruba people believe one is a full adult after birthing an offspring. She can do whatever she wants in her parents eyes.

1 Like

Re: “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by illicit(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2023
That Kunle boy na bad influence

shocked
Re: “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by Astra101: 9:33am On May 20, 2023
I don't wanna hear one kain news like that.... undecided
Re: “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by We4all: 12:41pm On May 20, 2023
I used to think she was ’born again'. Then she started showing too much skin that got me confused.

I just think she is trying too hard and should stick to her former self.

1 Like

Re: “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by kings2al1: 12:52pm On May 20, 2023
Really
illicit:
That Kunle boy na bad influence

shocked

1 Like

Re: “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by NinjaMetahuman: 6:24pm On May 20, 2023
We4all:
I used to think she was ’born again'. Then she started showing too much skin that got me confused.

well
She's washed up. Next thing is to start showing skin to remain in the media.
Re: “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:40pm On May 20, 2023
We4all:

IS ALL FRENZY DRIVING HER BANK ACCOUNT ,EVEN IF SHE UNCLADs HERSELF,SHE NO WAN KNOW WHO MUSTABATES,SO FAR, SHE IS RISING RICHES AND FAME.
Re: “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by Lamanii22(f): 9:34am On May 21, 2023
Doesn’t fit her…. She should just live in her skin
Re: “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by bukatyne(f): 11:25pm On May 22, 2023
Getting a sleeve tattoo at first try?

She really went hard!

Hope she doesn't lose her essence.
Re: “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And by yemmight(m): 6:38am On May 23, 2023
After she marry, that girl don change.

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Caught Smoking Indian Shisha / 10 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Are Divorced / Popular nollywood Actress Photoshops Her Pix To Increase Her Back Side (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.