Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,893 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage (3979 Views)

A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by SkewKimora: 10:20am On May 20, 2023
Hello Nrldr,

What was your experience trying to date or propose to deeper life or choosen ladies..

Those that ended up marrying from these denomination, how did it go with the marriage committee and the ladies attitude prior or beforehand.

Kindly share your experiences
Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by Jeon(f): 10:24am On May 20, 2023
😂 😂 😂 Very funny.

5 Likes

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by lifenajeje(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2023
You have good and bad irrespective of churches.

6 Likes

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by Impostorr: 11:26am On May 20, 2023
This is it. Human being will always be human being irrespective of the domination or their belief. Never neglect to vet your woman too before marriage and don't be carried away by this church of a thing. I do tell my brother as the lady he's planning to marry attends one of the church. 'Don't marry any girl all because she attends this particular church'. The red flag in her is just like every other Nigerian ladies and does that in anyway affects her spirituality?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by Fahvvy: 12:20pm On May 20, 2023
Red flag knows no denomination sir undecided...

But the fact remains that most girls of certain denominations tend to have very similar mindsets that are in my opinion very archaic undecided...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by dbestuncle: 4:02pm On May 20, 2023
SkewKimora:
Hello Nrldr,

What was your experience trying to date or propose to deeper life or choosen ladies..

Those that ended up marrying from these denomination, how did it go with the marriage committee and the ladies attitude prior or beforehand.

Kindly share your experiences

Simple n direct questions n some people don get it twisted already.
I haven't but I know those who has so my simple advise from you is to take a specific jotter or a diary with you each time you are meeting the marriage committee and take note of all advise and instructions.
2. Try to show how spiritual you are also but in doing this avoid complicating things or disagreeing with their way of doing things. That you don't like their system doesn't mean everything part of it is bad.
3. Compliment the good things you see and ask relevant questions.
4. With the lady always let her know how important the opinions of the both of you are in the marriage n not just about the pastors because you are going to start a home together, the pastors not included
5. You too get close to God and the word of God so that you will not be tempted. Let her, her family n everyone else around her see you as a child of God.
6. Plz if you are not a child of God leave them alone make you no pretend to marry church girl n come shock yourself o, not all church girls are bornagain o

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by thesilentman(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2023
I once wasted a year plus waiting for this C.A.C girl to accept my proposal cos outwardly,the babe looked decent and well-bred:no piercing,hair-fixing and indecent dressing,e.t.c.
I fantasized about having such a godly young lady for a wifey...I anticipated her moans on the first night..she rejected all my gifts to her and used every of our meetings to tell me how much jesus loves me.Until...
One of friends asked to allow him use my room for a quickie.Normal thing as a bachelor then.I gave him key with one hour time-scale.Agreed.After one hour wey i no see my guy call na so i show for my door o,knock.As the door open,na sister Blessing i jam inside dey adjust skirt o.She for like make ground open swallow am that moment but ground betray am.Good gals plus bad boys na 5&6 o.

15 Likes

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by SkewKimora: 11:28pm On May 20, 2023
Na wa o!
Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by Danisaint112(m): 12:31am On May 21, 2023
thesilentman:
I once wasted a year plus waiting for this C.A.C girl to accept my proposal cos outwardly,the babe looked decent and well-bred:no piercing,hair-fixing and indecent dressing,e.t.c.
I fantasized about having such a godly young lady for a wifey...I anticipated her moans on the first night..she rejected all my gifts to her and used every of our meetings to tell me how much jesus loves me.Until...
One of friends asked to allow him use my room for a quickie.Normal thing as a bachelor then.I gave him key with one hour time-scale.Agreed.After one hour wey i no see my guy call na so i show for my door o,knock.As the door open,na sister Blessing i jam inside dey adjust skirt o.She for like make ground open swallow am that moment but ground betray am.Good gals plus bad boys na 5&6 o.

That last line is golden. I don't know why girls that are usually decent love to entangle themselves with bad boys. Some even get used as a punching bag but they would still stay put. The entanglement dey amaze me.

6 Likes

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by SkewKimora: 4:59pm On May 21, 2023
dbestuncle:

Simple n direct questions n some people don get it twisted already.
I haven't but I know those who has so my simple advise from you is to take a specific jotter or a diary with you each time you are meeting the marriage committee and take note of all advise and instructions.
2. Try to show how spiritual you are also but in doing this avoid complicating things or disagreeing with their way of doing things. That you don't like their system doesn't mean everything part of it is bad.
3. Compliment the good things you see and ask relevant questions.
4. With the lady always let her know how important the opinions of the both of you are in the marriage n not just about the pastors because you are going to start a home together, the pastors not included
5. You too get close to God and the word of God so that you will not be tempted. Let her, her family n everyone else around her see you as a child of God.
6. Plz if you are not a child of God leave them alone make you no pretend to marry church girl n come shock yourself o, not all church girls are bornagain o

Thanks bunch
Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by DonroxyII: 1:52am On May 24, 2023
thesilentman:
. Good gals plus bad boys na 5&6 o.
It's the Spices Bro !

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by SkewKimora: 7:52pm On May 24, 2023
Who can confirm here if the ladies from this church have this doctrinal believe that until they see you with them getting married in a dream they won't marry you.

I am a lady and this is a weird belief.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by Firmjudge(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by austine4real(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
They are all human beings

See them as normal girls don't be deceived by the attires

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
I am sure if they are with people of aligned values and from the same denomination, they should have a good marriage/relationship they both deemed as such.
Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by baralatie(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
SkewKimora:
Who can confirm here if the ladies from this church have this doctrinal believe that until they see you with them getting married in a dream they won't marry you.

I am a lady and this is a weird belief.
Deeper life doesn't teach su chnbelidfs concerning marriage
Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by baralatie(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Magnoliaa:
I am sure if they are with people of aligned values and from the same denomination, they should have a good marriage/relationship they both deemed as such.
It is an assumption
Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by baralatie(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
thesilentman:
What is the difference between you both
You were both lieing to yaselves

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by SkewKimora: 5:59am On Nov 27, 2023
baralatie:

It is an assumption

We have had stories! How is this an assumption?
Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2023
thesilentman:

Are you for real or you made this up

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by thesilentman(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Are you for real or you made this up
like seriously,though that experience taught me to know better with women.
Re: Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage by kodded(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
thesilentman:

like seriously,though that experience taught me to know better with women.
trust no woman

Na woman make adam disobey God o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau / 10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material / Romancelanders, Please Rate My Babe Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.