Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,362 members, 7,971,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:11 AM

Anguish As Nigerian Man Dies Hours Before His UK Flight For M.sc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anguish As Nigerian Man Dies Hours Before His UK Flight For M.sc (322 Views)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / Man Dies In Enugu As Foundation At A Construction Site Collapses On Him (Graphic / NASRDA Salary For B Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anguish As Nigerian Man Dies Hours Before His UK Flight For M.sc by Deltafirstson(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2023
Sympathisers have flooded a Facebook wall of a Nigerian man, Okpani Ugochukwu who died a few hours before his trip to the United Kingdom for his Master’s academic programme.

Ugochukwu had earlier made a Facebook post on Friday that he would be heading to the UK for his M.Sc which was suspected to be International Relations.

“It’s a wrap. Blessed be God Forever. 22:00Hrs 2go. In Omnia Paratus. Put my name on that wall. MSc mode fully activated. 🛩️✈️✈️🛩️. #International_Relations,” he had written.

Related NewsPorts Concession: Private sector to invest $3.7bnMay 29: FG orders closure of roads linking secretariat complexesFear grips developers as Anambra embarks on land verification

Ugochukwu reportedly died in his sleep Saturday morning, as friends posted painful messages of his demise on the Facebook wall they had earlier congratulated him.

Some of the posts were:

“My congratulations message yesterday has now turned to RIP today. What a tragedy!” Christain Oko Kelechi said.

Oyimagada Inya Ken said, “He was supposed to be on his way to the UK for his MSC today. This is painful and even more. A dedicated and promising young man with big dreams, full of life. This is not good at all, my heart bleeds.”

Monica Mma grieved, “I’ve not been able to place my head around this whole thing. I’ve been waiting to hear is a prank. You made a post yesterday and it was not up to 24 hours and you’re gone. Rest well, Christopher!”

“This young man, Ugochukwu Okpani was supposed to travel to the UK today to further his education. He celebrated on his wall and his friends congratulated him. Then he slept and did not wake up,” Ogochukwu Emmanuel Nobert said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/anguish-as-nigerian-man-dies-hours-before-his-uk-flight-for-m-sc/
Re: Anguish As Nigerian Man Dies Hours Before His UK Flight For M.sc by obi4eze(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2023
angry
Re: Anguish As Nigerian Man Dies Hours Before His UK Flight For M.sc by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2023
Not everything one's put on social media.
Re: Anguish As Nigerian Man Dies Hours Before His UK Flight For M.sc by Righteousness2(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Anguish As Nigerian Man Dies Hours Before His UK Flight For M.sc by Staphylococcus: 1:56pm On May 20, 2023
An autopsy should be done by a competent forensic pathologist.

Spiritual people who cannot kill their bad leaders would be here shortly to tell us how he was spiritually attacked.
Re: Anguish As Nigerian Man Dies Hours Before His UK Flight For M.sc by Dreal1247: 2:02pm On May 20, 2023
The village people have finally aborted the dream. We shall not be wasted at the edge of breakthroughs in Jesus name. I refuse to feed my enemies with my information against my next level.
Re: Anguish As Nigerian Man Dies Hours Before His UK Flight For M.sc by Ibaaboy(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2023
Eya wicked people everywere
Re: Anguish As Nigerian Man Dies Hours Before His UK Flight For M.sc by We4all: 6:39pm On May 20, 2023
The possibility of suicide shouldn't be ruled out. He could have used his planned trip to the UK as a decoy.

(1) (Reply)

13 Benefits Of Keeping Your Life Private / Phoenix Treasury Ltd Port Harcourt Is One Of The Worst Places To Work! Read Why! / International Standard CV, Resume, Cover Letter, Statement Of Purpose And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.