Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,826 members, 7,966,055 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) (801 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Britain's FBI' Target More Than 20 Of The World's Most Corrupt Politicians Laund / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by bilms(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
My question of the day,why should someone who owns a truthful tongue and truthful conviction needs a sword? this was Prophet Mohammed's question to his followers after a war conquest. He went further to answer his question when no gave a response. He said: A single word hits the target more than uncountable swords. You only need a sword for defense when their no other option for you to live.

Abdulrazaq Oyebanji Hamzat
Re: A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by koolJ1(f): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
In effect d bh boiz have on oda option to live is dat it? Ur prophet really did deposit d seed of hopelessness n despair in yur ko-rant
Re: A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by experts: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
@koo J, people like you are the causes of boko haram in this country, Your utterances is far worse than the actions of boko haram.
Re: A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by koolJ1(f): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2011
experts:

@koo J, people like you are the causes of boko haram in this country, Your utterances is far worse than the actions of boko haram.
really?! And i thought action speaks louder than words.oops!ma bad
Re: A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by experts: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
as you can see from the topic, a single bad word from you is more destructing and hit target more than uncountable boko haram bombs,

always say good thing to promote goodness and peace
Re: A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by koolJ1(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
My 'single bad word' hasn bombed buildings,hasn claimed countless innocent lives,is not maniacal,doesnt battle for supremacy,doesnt cause chaos n total civil unrest,doesnt threaten more bomb attacks and doesnt call for d head of d SSS boss. I'l rightfully conclude dat my words are for d reflective minds who dont mind hearin d truth. U seem to be muslim dah's why u cant see past wats beneath ur nose
Re: A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by Jakumo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
If publicly-recorded words are used to incite violence, as was openly done by Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden when his inevitable defeat became apparent very early on in Nigeria's last presidential election, then a serious criminal offence can be deemed to have been committed, irrespective of whether that crime of incitement to violence is aggravated by acts of physical violence engaged in personally by the rabble-rousers.

It was in accordance with the above internationally recognized definition of culpability that radio announcers and church clerics were tried and jailed by the International Court of Justice in The Hague, on account of their proven guilt for their part in publicly urging machete-wielding Hutu hordes to seek out and massacre anyone pointed out as being of Tutsi tribal origin, during the Rwanda and Burundi massacres of the early 1990s.   Those precedent-setting criminal trials put the entire planet on notice that human rights violations committed anywhere are all punishable by international law
Re: A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by experts: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
My 'single bad word' hasn bombed buildings, yes it hasnt bombed buildings, But it bombed people mind all over the world, any day they see it, it bombed the more,unlike bomb which just bomb once, yours wil always bomb.

Hasnt claimed countless innocent lives-yes it hasn't, but it has or will claim countless innocent minds who has or will read it into thinking bad which may eventually be worse than killing few innocent people,

Doesnt battle for supremacy- no it does, that why you challenge every challenge of it and doing more damage to prove the wrong right.

doesnt cause chaos n total civil unrest- yes it doesnt at the moment, but who knows what a bad word can do? the boko haram bombing and planning started with a word just like yours.

doesnt threaten more bomb attacks - sure it does, for everytime people read it, it brings bad feelings and bad feelings bring bad thought to do evil, and doesnt call for d head of d SSS boss- yes it does not, but may later call for the head of the president,

. I'l rightfully conclude dat my words are for d reflective minds who dont mind hearin d truth. TRuth? did you say truth? A truthful word is a word that seek to harmonize not separate, your is the opposite, and if you insist this is a truth, even boko harm which all condemn still think they are truthful, but the truth remain the truth,

U seem to be muslim dah's why u cant see past wats beneath your nose---Yes i am a Muslim,

But the truth is, religion has nothing to do with the truth,

The truth is a word on its own, be you a christian or muslim, the truth remain the same,
Re: A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by blackboi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
wow
Re: A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by blackboi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
the words are hitting target for real
Re: A Single Word Hits The Target More Than Uncountable Swords (aoh) by bilms(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
yes they are

(1) (Reply)

Concern Mounts Over Lagos Council Poll Results / Jackson Ude Should Be Put To Prison,please,efcc And Icpc Should Be Notified / I Just Petitioned The World Court on the killings, do the same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.