Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,799 members, 7,969,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:03 AM

Suggestions On What To Do Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestions On What To Do Please (379 Views)

Pls I Need Suggestions On How I Can Promote My New Song. / Any Suggestions On This? / I Need Suggestions On How To Stop This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On What To Do Please by Kingsleymax: 5:02pm On May 20, 2023
My fiancee is quite light skinned but recently she changed her body cream and the thing messed her up, i noticed her legs are very light but her feets are now noticeably dark, she's bothered about it aswell and has stopped using the new cream, she has also refused to wear skirts or gowns anymore, only trousers because she's feeling insecure and unhappy, i would like to know if there's anything you guys can recommend for her to sort this out please, she's becoming a shadow of herself. Thank you
Re: Suggestions On What To Do Please by garriAndsugar: 5:25pm On May 20, 2023
So she cannot go back to her former cream?
Re: Suggestions On What To Do Please by KingDash09(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2023
Women and bleaching.. dump her bleaching ass quick

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On What To Do Please by PerfectStranger(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2023
garriAndsugar:
It's not a matter of going back to her former cream, she's dark already. As money for normal bleaching cream finish, her OG color show.

Women and bleaching sha 5&6

Re: Suggestions On What To Do Please by Kingsleymax: 8:13pm On May 20, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I actually suggested that to her, but she said it'll only make it worse.
Re: Suggestions On What To Do Please by Kingsleymax: 8:14pm On May 20, 2023
PerfectStranger:

It's not a matter of going back to her former cream, she's was dark already. As money for normal bleaching cream finish, her OG color show.

Women and bleaching sha 5&6
She's not dark skinned, money for cream is not the issue here
Re: Suggestions On What To Do Please by PerfectStranger(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2023
Kingsleymax:

She's not dark skinned, money for cream is not the issue here
What they'll always tell you. grin

She's insecure. better ditch her before it's too late. Insecure women are usually toxic.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused / Nigeria Makes Me Want To Cry � / The Silent Maid [...a Horror Ebook]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.