Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! (49526 Views)

Pogba Lookalike Spotted In Nigeria [photos ] / Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / 10 Football Players With The Most Trophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by mediclife1987(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:
Mine πŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ€”

Where you put Memphis Depay and Neymar?
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Samade7: 7:37pm On May 20, 2023
Forgot to add Bubu n Jubril
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Streetmovement(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Some no resemble o
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Emola12(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:
More..
that griezman own no resemble each other at all
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Sikechukwu81(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:

Okay you don catch Maguire where hin dey disguise.... grin

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Sikechukwu81(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2023
Kaka
Cavani
Pogba

Them resemble well

cool
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by RPG2020(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2023
OP dey play just dey play
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by superCleanworks(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:

and you say you wan make heaven like this

1 Like

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by sprints1: 7:56pm On May 20, 2023
Nathan ake and ruud gullit look alike the best for me.

5 Likes

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by superCleanworks(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2023
slawomir:
Below is how the message look like

Nigeria is our home and together we can build a better future for ourselves and our children. Let’s work together for the success of the incoming administration. Nigeria: Better Together!

it shows how they view Nigerians. they just sat down and decided that the solution to removing the pains and grievances of Nigerians is a TEXT MESSAGE
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Robinmido(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2023
I dey suspect say dida be mbappe father. That boy was born in 1998 and na the same year France hosted world cup in which dida participated. Anyways 🀷 who knows πŸ€”
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Denko2721987(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2023
Camarvinga and Clarence Seerdorf? undecided

1 Like

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by pkasso(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:
Sportskeeda shared pictures of the following players, what do you think about them πŸ€”
Correction: Andrea Bazargli x Andrea Petagna, Paul Pogba x Breel Embolo.
You can thank me later grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by diogo23: 8:18pm On May 20, 2023
obaidan:
No resemblance btween Griezman and Yunus, Messi and Mc Alister, Modric and Cruyff too no way.......
Felix and Kaka absolutely, Sirigu and Iborra YES , Cavani and Bentancourt YES, Barzagli and Fuego too
You need to put on your glass
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by optimusprime2(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2023
J.Felix needs to request a DNA sample from Kaka
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by bionixs: 8:35pm On May 20, 2023
davidtemi:
Who Maguire resemble abeg??
e resemble OWNGOAL

1 Like

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by 77star: 8:35pm On May 20, 2023
Patrick Vieira and sadio mane
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by bionixs: 8:36pm On May 20, 2023
ohosi4real:
I see no lookalike on those pictures you posted there
Even Mbape own ? botherly , buy better phone
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by vickydevoka(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2023
obaidan:
No resemblance btween Griezman and Yunus, Messi and Mc Alister, Modric and Cruyff too no way.......
Felix and Kaka absolutely, Sirigu and Iborra YES , Cavani and Bentancourt YES, Barzagli and Fuego too
All those ones are de look alike seriously
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Hidentity(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2023
Where is Joelington (Newcastle) and James (Chelsea)?
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by vickydevoka(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2023
Seagodess:
Hazard and thiago
This is de look alike
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Truthshscrazy: 8:41pm On May 20, 2023
wink
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by unclejb2(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:
na you dey correct pass
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Heffalump(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2023
@ OP, you don't know what is semblance. Apart from Joan Felix and Kaka, the rest are far apart!
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Awise09(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin Hary Maguire and India Police!!!
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Olat4421: 9:23pm On May 20, 2023
What of dis

4 Likes

Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Goalnaldo(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2023
I thought i was the only one who noticed the semblance btw messi and mac allister.
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by wisdomkid: 9:44pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:

The True GOAT
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by donproject2(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2023
AUNafada:

You are a clown
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by Teeroyzimma: 10:04pm On May 20, 2023
zolajpower:
For me this two people look alike
you smoke something this night, right?
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by AUNafada(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2023
Dagger111:

God will forgive you oo. Say Amen! grin

Amen
Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by AUNafada(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2023
superCleanworks:

and you say you wan make heaven like this
God forgive me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style / Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) / Liverpool's Fabinho's House Robbed While Celebrating EPL Trophy; Audi RS6 Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.