Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Amozon Kdp - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amozon Kdp (235 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience / Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) / Amozon Kindle Book Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amozon Kdp by Dafe321: 5:57pm On May 20, 2023
how to make Atleast $500-$1000 monthly by publishing 10-24 pages of documents on Amazon Amazon Is Not Only For Self-publishers. And It Does Not Require Authors Or Writers Alone. Even Non-Writers Make Good Sum Of Money Monthly.
Now, It Is Called Self-publishing Because Unlike Normal Publishing It Is Done By The Authors Themselves FOR FREE.
Yes, You Don’t Have To Pay Amazon To Publish Your Book Either As Ebook Or Paperback, Even Hardcover.
All You Will Do Is To Upload Your Book, Set Price, And Amazon Displays Your Book To Its Millions Of Audience.

For more information click the link below

https://amazokdpdafe.carrd.co/
Re: Amozon Kdp by Dafe321: 5:57pm On May 20, 2023
Amazon kdp pays
Re: Amozon Kdp by emmanex2000: 3:59pm On May 21, 2023
Good afternoon sir/ma,
Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook or course content writer, both fiction and non-fiction? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

Haven written on different topics, non-plagiarised and with a high grammar quality, i believe I am cut for this.

My pay isn't high.It's negotiable.

If interested, contact me on 07012809662.
Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!
Re: Amozon Kdp by Talktalk2022: 12:30am On May 22, 2023
The hustle na 1k for the pdf
Don’t let the hungry man above using 3 account to deceive you oo

Re: Amozon Kdp by emmanex2000: 5:07pm On May 28, 2023
Good evening sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook writer, ranging from fiction ( thriller, paranomal, romance, sci fic, adventure, horror, crime and so on....), non-fiction and course contents? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammarly coherent works within the given time frame. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my utmost pleasure working with you to making your writing project a huge success.

Contact me via my business line : 07012809962.
Email@ emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com

Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!

Always at your service.
Best regards ✨️

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Female Caregiver At Ikoyi / List Of Authorised Loan App In Nigeria / Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.