Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,365 members, 7,937,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Horrible Experience At A Military Event - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Horrible Experience At A Military Event (28491 Views)

TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. / Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by We4all: 6:11pm On May 22, 2023
Mrbenny001:
I no get time to argue with mumu like you... crawl bake to your cave

When a man is beat, he results to calling of names. Alaye.....
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by deltateam: 6:12pm On May 22, 2023
Hambivert:
Take this same Nigerian soldiers for UN peace keeping mission, and see how humane, kind and caring they would become. I kind of think Nigerian soldiers hate Nigerians.

Many soldiers join the force to bully "bloody civilians", while some become filled with vile and evil because of the supposed kind of training they underwent. Imagine telling someone to walk with his head all in the name of training. That is bullying not training.
Nigerian soldiers strength is sparogatively rekindled when they are faced with armless and non-violent civilians, but whenever they post them to Maiduguri or the hinterlands of terrorism, they would begin to resign or run away entirely.

I think it's because there's nothing to checkmate their excesses. Same applies to Nigerian doctors and nurses who allow patients to die but can't try that abroad because the organized system will deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by kushme: 6:57pm On May 22, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

You guys will not kill someowith laughter o. They were flogging guests ke grin grin grin grin grin

Let me finish reading the rest grin grin grin grin

Modified!

Oh my goodness! Wtf! I hope someone cc their commandant or something. What animalistic behavior is this? They should all be punished biko.

Like someone said, their superiors like/love it that way.. It is a psych thang. The point here is, if a bloody civilian is intimidated and maimed by my soldiers, then civilians should know that, I, the commanding officer can decide if you live or die any day you and i have issues(you'll be at my mercy).. The officers see themselves as demi-gods giving foot dirty-soldiers orders... The Nigerian state made them to feel that way.
One politician I respect is Fashola, he once said, Nigeria is a militarized state where one man with Lil power wants to intimidate the next man.

As for me, I have seen one too many soldiers brutalities. Was even a victim one time for no reason other than "comot for road, abi you dey mad"(two soldier-stupid fvckz on a private bike)...

I didn't say a thing but kept a hard stare. They saw it as threat and choose to bounce on me. There intention was to drag me to the barracks, if not for some guys who witnessed what happened and helped me.

So, allowing soldiers to cause chaos in town and bullying armless civilians are parts of the Nigerian military standards, a normal thing to these zombies they call commanders, too...

Sometimes, I wonder if we truly need the armed forces in Nigeria? Police is not different..

Most of these low thinking zombies don't know the level of hate many citizens have for them..

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by Iseddy: 6:57pm On May 22, 2023
😂 sorry mhan.... It's a pity you thought it was going to be a fun thing but trust me it's trash. Recruit POP is not the same or close to NDA Pop. I spent how many years in Zaria in fact we leave beside the barracks but have never attended a pop even if it's a family member or friend passing out. Those army guys there find pleasure in maltreating civilians

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by sisisioge: 7:20pm On May 22, 2023
kushme:

Like someone said, their superiors like/love it that way.. It is a psych thang. The point here is, if a bloody civilian is intimidated and maimed by my soldiers, then civilians should know that, I, the commanding officer can decide if you live or die any day you and i have issues(you'll be at my mercy).. The officers see themselves as demi-gods giving foot dirty-soldiers orders... The Nigerian state made them to feel that way.
One politician I respect is Fashola, he once said, Nigeria is a militarized state, one man with Lil power wants to intimidate the next man.

As for me, I have seen one too many soldiers brutalities. Was even a victim one time for no reason other than "comot for road, abi you dey mad"(two soldier-stupid fvckz on a private bike)...

I didn't say a thing but kept a hard stare. They saw it as threat and choose to bounce on me. There intention was to drag me to the barracks, if not for some guys who witnessed what happened and helped me.

So, allowing soldiers to cause chaos in town and bullying armless civilians are parts of the Nigerian military standards, a normal thing to these zombies they call commanders, too...

Sometimes, I wonder if we truly need the armed forces in Nigeria? Police is not different..

Most of these low thinking zombies don't know the level of hate many citizens have for them..

You are very right but when they are called out on social media like this, they tend to address the matter however mildly they could manage by making some people scapegoats. So this is a step in the right direction. The particular unit will be embarrassed and the head will attempt a cleanup. Little wins for us and a lesson for the next set. Who knows who might be recording and reporting, they wouldnt want to be caught in the act again.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 22, 2023
kushme:

Here is the thinking, We should protect bloody civilians from whom exactly? e.g Cameroon army or Chadian army.. Lai lai, those countries won't invade nigeria and neither would Nigeria invade any of them.
So, the question is, who are we going to use to test our battle readiness should in case any neighbor armies think of attacking us?

The average Nigerian uniform man (boyscout) sees an armless civilian as an enemy combatant...

That is why they do so poorly when they meet real combatants. They have been training on soft targets that dont fight back.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by Joygift3666: 8:39pm On May 22, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
Only the Nigerian military does this undecided , the US SEALS that can turn Nigeria to dust with just a few engagements are more friendly and welcoming. Anyways those cowards can only flex muscles on civilians. Military that can't engage UGM, Bandits, BH, Hardsmen are not qualified to be called soldiers
By UGM do you mean Ungun Known Men?

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by kushme: 8:53pm On May 22, 2023
Ara21:

What kind of security reasons, me I blame the people that went there and stayed even after seeing what others are going through. Why not wait for their person to come home and then celebrate it within themselves even in a more better way.

Correct. I like this idea.. If only they(families,friends,haters and well wishers) can all cooperate to leave the POP for the Mumu army and the recruits to celebrate there. Their eyes go clear.

Do you even know that they do POP to impress civilians. So, if no one goes to watch the parade they have been practicing to show to civilians that they can match. Then, who will they be entertaining with match pass?

They mostly thrive and get wet on civilians issues.

But the oppressed parents and society won't see much in this embarrassing act. Flogging an adult all the name of one orderliness and a dirty POP wey we civilians suppose careless about. However, I believe the words of RaptorX: The parents are probably proud they have a bully now in the family they can use to settle disputes with their neighbors and customers.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by kushme: 9:18pm On May 22, 2023
drtee247:
I didn't know there was a POP going on that saturday and i was going to PZ to get new tires for my car...the traffic created by those soldeirs was terrible..

Just imagine. I said it. They thrive on the attention of civilians like bitcheeees.. Like when a girl sees her crush, she does things just to get his attention.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by kushme: 10:00pm On May 22, 2023
sisisioge:

You are very right but when they are called out on social media like this, they tend to address the matter however mildly they could manage by making some people scapegoats. So this is a step in the right direction. The particular unit will be embarrassed and the head will attempt a cleanup. Little wins for us and a lesson for the next set. Who knows who might be recording and reporting, they wouldnt want to be caught in the act again.

Yea, social media is a game changer and has given Lil wins but
how many more victims are we going to have before we say no to oppression and brutality?
We need to create a system where the soldiers would think of the consequences of their actions, social media or not before engaging human beings in the communities or streets.

Making some people scapegoats in normal in many institutions. The system still wouldn't change.. See, these commanders would mostly say; gentlemen make sure "there are no cameras". Destroy and mauerver your way out of there!

Fela talked about this same barbaric ways of the zombies, and it is over 40yrs, they are still doing the same thing..
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by kushme: 10:31pm On May 22, 2023
Ransomware:

That is why they do so poorly when they meet real combatants. They have been training on soft targets that dont fight back.

Nigerian Soldiers(boy scouts) haven't engaged any real combatants in battle e.g Chadian or Cameroon soldier, these are neighboring countries. To them unarmed civilians, Ill trained and uneducated boko boy, militant from Niger delta, UGM, bandits, petty thieves, armed robbers(police work) are the enemy combantants they know...

Ask what happened when Cameroon wanted bakassi, the play of title(General) they use to call themselves for civilians to see them as powerful men. A local general fighting ragtag local militia group and uneducated religious extremists.

One local general OBJ didn't do shiit when they issued Cameroon bakassi, but didn't waste time to wipe young and mid-aged men in communities like Odi and Zaki biam.

Same thing another local general Buhari did to the Shiiite group in Zaria...

They always use excuses of few violent individuals to wipe and destroy a whole community. What Differentiates this from local cult groups?
Why should majority suffer for the sins of few? Is that not terrorism, wickedness and abuse of weapons the taxpayers bought for you pvssies.

People should stop voting or bringing these local bullies into public affairs.. They cause more problems... They think everything should be all about them..
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by CHARLOE(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2023
Reminderz:
Nigerian police and military actually behaves like animals... I don't know what type of mentality is impacted towards them in training...
Don't insult animals pls!

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:06pm On May 23, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Nigeria Leaders don't copy good things from Europe and america,they only copy what they need to oppress and subjugate the ordinary masses.
LIKE A TOP POLITICIAN ONCE TOLD ME in confidence,"IN NAIJA IT IS TOOOO EXPENSIVE TO BE POOR."
By these,HE'S RIGHT,CAN YOU TELL ME FAMILY OF ANY RICH PEOPLE THAT SUFFERED SAME FATE THERE?
imagine a man poor child join army risking his or her life and his or her family cant enjoy the short moment of pop angry
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Military Event by Gbengageorge: 11:10pm On May 23, 2023
Next time do a video of their criminality and post on Twitter and watch what happens.

[quote author=stevestifler post=123259891]So I attended the recent POP for soldiers (84 Regular Intake) at the Depot Barracks in Zaria last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unpaid Daar Communication Workers Halt Operations(photo) / Nigerian Degrees And Work Experience Are Disregarded In America. Why? / Promoted Senior Nigerian Air Force Officers (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.