Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,061 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

Available Student Visa: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Available Student Visa: (784 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa / Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House / Appealing The Refusal Of A British Student Visa: Intricacies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Available Student Visa: by darkmayor(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
Hey Folks,
You can sudy cheap in European countries such as Poland, Ukriane, Latvia, UK, Cyprus,
For questions, enquries and comments, You can drop your post here,

Thanks
Global Damrad Travel and Tour LTD.
Re: Available Student Visa: by pedro26: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2011
Alright I am very interested in Cyprus let me know wat up
Re: Available Student Visa: by darkmayor(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
Hi pedro26,
Its nice to have a comment from you and i want to the course you want to study in cryprus?
Re: Available Student Visa: by pedro26: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2011
Nice one from you. anything social science great for me
Re: Available Student Visa: by darkmayor(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2011
Dear pedro26,
We have various social science or business related courses and their prices varies, Its depend on the one you are interested in,
Re: Available Student Visa: by GBASKY: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
HAT ABOUT ECONOMICS IN CYPRUS
Re: Available Student Visa: by pedro26: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
@darkmayor I am student of Business Admin currently now I mean some Like business management or business administration tanks
Re: Available Student Visa: by frankyod: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2011
@pedro,pls l wish 2 go 4 m.sc pharmacology wat is d cost?
Re: Available Student Visa: by pedro26: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
@frankyod Try read and check post from the begin is not me dat doing the stuff check all post wella okay
Re: Available Student Visa: by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2011
am ok with commputer science in poland or any science cource in poland, so do you get both the adimition and student visa or just only admition package, what is your price for the adimition package and also price for the adimiton nd visa package, send me your package price to igeinolatunde@yahoo.com
Re: Available Student Visa: by darkmayor(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2011
Dear igein11,
A email will be sent to you from the company's email address about the total package for the course and country you have requested,
if there still any issue you can also write me at: globaldamrad0912@yahoo.com,

thanks
Re: Available Student Visa: by darkmayor(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2011
Dear frankyod,
which country do you want to study pharmacology?
Re: Available Student Visa: by darkmayor(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2011
Dear GBASKY and pedro26,

You can write me at globaldamrad0912@yahoo.com for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad (europe) / Federal Polytechnic Offa / Self Development The Way Forward To National Development (elf Niggeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.