Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,500 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life (4457 Views)

The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Sirchiboy: 7:46pm On May 20, 2023
1 People who always hide in the comfort zone.

2. People who don’t try new things because the fear of failure…..

3. People who give up easily because the tasks are too challenging.

4. People who complain a lot to the people around them.

5. People who don’t understand the value of time and they don’t value their time.

6. People who are always looking at other people’s lives and never working on themselves.

7. People who don’t do things that are in alignment with their goals

8. People who let society dictate their goals and dreams.

9. People who have self-imposed limitations. They put limits on themselves like” I’m just not good with numbers” or “ I just don’t think I can run a successful business”

10. People who don’t know how to treat other people and tend to be arrogant most of the time. They tend to have no social IQ saying things like “well at least I’m being honest” or “this is how I am, deal with it”.

11. People who are afraid to voice their true opinions.

12. People who seek the easiest way out.

13. People who readily give up their morals or principles in exchange for something gratifying.

14. People who never have an opinion about anything, they can’t make decisions and are over the border plain ignorant.

15. People who don’t fight for what they want.

16. People who follow the herd.

17. People who make up excuses convincing themselves that they can’t accomplish the things they want to do.

18. People who engage in useless gossiping…

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Modifire(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:

5. People who don’t understand the value of time and they don’t value their time.

6. People who are always looking at other people’s lives and never working on themselves.

9. People who have self-imposed limitations. They put limits on themselves like” I’m just not good with numbers” or “ I just don’t think I can run a successful business”

10. People who don’t know how to treat other people and tend to be arrogant most of the time. They tend to have no social IQ saying things like “well at least I’m being honest” or “this is how I am, deal with it”.

13. People who readily give up their morals or principles in exchange for something gratifying.

14. People who never have an opinion about anything, they can’t make decisions and are over the border plain ignorant.

17. People who make up excuses convincing themselves that they can’t accomplish the things they want to do.

Also people who have time to type coolrubbish

18 Likes

Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by nicerod(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2023
Success have different meaning to some people

2 Likes

Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Illegal1(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2023
Omoh.......who go better,go better...nah time e go take.4get long write up bro..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Dogalmighty17: 9:16pm On May 20, 2023
Anyone that has the time to write the rubbish up there certainly isn't someone who is on the path to success.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by SILENTandSMART2: 9:24pm On May 20, 2023
There are no exact way of been successful, you might be doing the right thing and still fail every time while random unserious person will be making it big without putting any effort... ....

This write up is stupid ngl

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Beebah321(f): 9:27pm On May 20, 2023
See this one grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Sirchiboy: 9:30pm On May 20, 2023
Beebah321:
See this one grin grin
You again.
You don wash the plates when your mama say make you wash since morning

1 Like

Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Beebah321(f): 9:43pm On May 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
You again.
You don wash the plates when your mama say make you wash since morning
Me again keh??
Omo I dey popular for this forum ooo cheesy
I never wash am, e still dey. grin
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2023
As usual. Look at them already lambasting the write up. I know they certainly didn't read it all. Op really made good points though.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Sirchiboy: 9:52pm On May 20, 2023
Beebah321:
Me again keh??
Omo I dey popular for this forum ooo cheesy
I never wash am, e still dey. grin
So you never still change.
The cane when I flog you last week never still reset your stubbornness
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Beebah321(f): 10:30pm On May 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
So you never still change.
The cane when I flog you last week never still reset your stubbornness
Lol no be me u flog be that, na yourself u flog undecided
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Illegal1(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2023
Beebah321:

omoh.......babe,wetin do ur forma acct,abi nah another beebah be dis?
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by PeterObi4Presid: 10:55pm On May 20, 2023
Those people full Nairaland.

I hope people who identify with one or two of those conditions will be sincere enough to introduce themselves to us on this thread by typing the no. That applies to them
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by odenkirk: 12:43am On May 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:

19. People who gamble and masturbate
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Generalwoodz(m): 1:41am On May 21, 2023
God doesn't check list... Many are blessed but still checked the boxes...you see God's plan is different from man....

In other news: I'm searching for a LinkedIn account to buy. I'm actively buying.whatsapp if you got any
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Emmanuel909090: 3:14am On May 21, 2023
Nice
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Beebah321(f): 5:09am On May 21, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......babe,wetin do ur forma acct,abi nah another beebah be dis?
I deactivate am. Na the main beebah be this ooo.
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Sirchiboy: 6:32am On May 21, 2023
Beebah321:
No problem.
Your mama don invite me again.
Coming to wipe that your small ass.
Just because you recently develop small oranges 🍊 go make you think you don arrive.
I dey come
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Illegal1(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2023
Beebah321:
I deactivate am. Na the main beebah be this ooo.

omoh.......beebah,u still get dis ur sharp mouth..na make i like u.
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Beebah321(f): 6:39am On May 21, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......beebah,u still get dis ur sharp mouth..na make i like u.
na this sharp mouth dey put me for trouble sad sad
I hope you slept well smiley
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Beebah321(f): 6:45am On May 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:
No problem.
Your mama don invite me again.
Coming to wipe that your small ass.
Just because you recently develop small oranges 🍊 go make you think you don arrive.
I dey come
what the heck?? grin grin
We go see whose ass go get wiped after u come. cheesy
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Sirchiboy: 7:05am On May 21, 2023
Beebah321:
what the heck?? grin grin
We go see whose ass go get wiped after u come. cheesy
I dey come.
No run ooo
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Beebah321(f): 8:07am On May 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:
I dey come.
No run ooo
Lol grin
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:42am On May 21, 2023
People who think only their brains brings success.Instead of thinking with the brain while angrydepending on God.
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Illegal1(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2023
Beebah321:
na this sharp mouth dey put me for trouble sad sad
I hope you slept well smiley

omoh.......atleast 2day beta pass yesterday..i sleep well dearie

1 Like

Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Beebah321(f): 10:47am On May 21, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......atleast 2day beta pass yesterday..i sleep well dearie
That's good smiley
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Cregon: 11:55am On May 21, 2023
Add people who place no value on integrity and honesty.
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Figger(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:

awon motigbetional speakers
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by nazicartel(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:

you weh write this thing. Make I see your G guard
Re: List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life by Olachase(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spend Valentine's Day On A Budget / Guys Your Preference: Bed Or Kitchen?? Ladies Your Preference :bed Or Bank?? / How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.