Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC (32494 Views)

Samuel Anyanwu, Ugwuanyi, Others Meet In Enugu On Party Congresses / APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by mycar: 2:18pm On May 21, 2023
chidiokay:

Una god dey for court dey shout i am challenging the process not the result whereas his structureless party did not follow the due process at all ...

we hope by the time Inec challenge E LU PEE they will be able to tell the tribunal why they did not follow due process but have the impetus to challenge Inec process
then all the process that violates the rule should be cancelled.
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Topmaike007(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Atiku is PDP buhari is APC... Is APC doesn't want a Northerner as candidate doesn't mean PDP should do same after all in PDP 16 years rule south did 13 years yaradua North 3 years... Ina node see that one besides no law forbid Atiku from contesting... If any please show it...
then please show me the law that forbid Obi from decamping from PDP and contesting on his own ..
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by rolams(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=OkoAmarashy post=123265537][/quote]

They are not in order
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by manchyme: 2:30pm On May 21, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Why are you always afraid of being 'quoted', wrapping your posts around quote tag, to prevent people from replying you, if your hands are clean? This is a public forum and one way of learning, unlearning and relearning is through exchange of ideas and opinions.

Smart-ass nigga, I hail oooo
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by rolams(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2023
Flangelo12:

When your candidate thinks he is above the law.

Who be my candidate? I never declared anybody here ooo!
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2023
Topmaike007:
then please show me the law that forbid Obi from decamping from PDP and contesting on his own ..
did I say obi shouldn't decamp or contest.. he is a loser who ll still lose in court and 2027...
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Topmaike007(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
did I say obi shouldn't decamp or contest.. he is a loser who ll still lose in court and 2027...
comparing Atiku that have been contesting election since when you haven't been born to Obi shows you guys don't know what you are saying
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Igboslayer: 2:53pm On May 21, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Question now is if inec didn't monitor the delegate Congress in the south east

Who were the delegates from the south east that nominated obi
Haaaaa, you don drag their leg oooo. They obviously claiming mandate on nothing after all. I know if Tinubu finish dem for Tribunal, dem go quit politics permanently.
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2023
Topmaike007:
comparing Atiku that have been contesting election since when you haven't been born to Obi shows you guys don't know what you are saying
you are not serious did anyone stop obi contesting in PDP... That he ran to LP... Can u state a law that forbid Atiku running instead of stupid blackmail... Or Atiku should have say I no contest cos Messiah Obi bought PDP ticket mtcheew
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by onuman: 2:54pm On May 21, 2023
ryloy:
We did not Monitor Labour Party Congresses in Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo and Anambra States. Labour Party did not notify the Commission about their primary election dates.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPigo/status/1659991380297408514

Labour Party will also produce a letter showing that it invited INEC to monitor Labour Party Primaries in these states.

INEC under a Jihadist.
Mahmood Yakubu should have since been removed from INEC after his INEC'S 2019 denial of SERVER in INEC.
But he was purposely kept to conduct the 2023 election heist.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by onuman: 3:00pm On May 21, 2023
Staphylococcus:
Damn!

You cannot fight powers that make be!

Look out how they turning the table arounds.

See your powers that be that turned Nigeria to be the poverty capital of the world.
Hardly anymore electricity supply in Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Power thar be is on the verge of dividing Nigeria. Those your Islamist power that be shall soon start to rule themselves in the sharia country they designed since 1999. Their excesses are now becoming more and more irritating. Stealing a presidential election via the instruments of government with intention to unleash new version of Fulanization and Islamization of entire Nigeria.
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Igboslayer: 3:09pm On May 21, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
He lost together with Atiku in 2019 so they are familiar with losing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by onuman: 3:09pm On May 21, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Inec monitored the primaries.

Nobody can trace the INEC staff who announced the rogue vote results in Obio Akpor and Oyigbo LGAs of Rivers State. The College of Education the INEC staff said he taught has denied having any of such staff member

By the time Nigerians know that the present INEC is headed by a Jihadist, the better. The SE is a stubborn area for the Jihadists. Therefore, every political effort to malign the SE is employed by the Jihadists.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by freemanq(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2023
Why are u saying it now, after months have passed. It simply means INEC don't know their job
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by greenandy: 3:31pm On May 21, 2023
Izuogu4Presdent:
Fake letters flying up and down from Agbado camps

Lol. If INEC did not monitor the primaries in 5 states of a region where INEC had paid staff to do so; and INEC accepted the nominations of candidates for the region, they contested the election, the INEC Chairman is due for prosecution for negligence of duty. Those nominations stand. It's like after a football match, a game won, and the referee says: look, folks, before the game, I did not check if the goal post was rightly positioned. The referee is to be punished, not the winner of the game. At best, all the champion series game is annulled for a fresh competition.
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Babamide(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2023
justified007:

Are you so ashamed of your comments that you don't want to be linked to the party and Peter Obi ?

You're not qualified to be living among human beings and I pity the people around you
I see why people don't waste time on idiots like you
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by SLOVFO(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2023
chidiokay:

Una god dey for court dey shout i am challenging the process not the result whereas his structureless party did not follow the due process at all ...

we hope by the time Inec challenge E LU PEE they will be able to tell the tribunal why they did not follow due process but have the impetus to challenge Inec process

Why would INEC challenge LP? You gave them certificate of return and you now turn around to be saying whatever....in a sane country INEC officials should be jail bound by now.
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by OfoIgbo: 3:39pm On May 21, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
it doesn't matter, certificate of return can always be returned when events unfold

Inec was giving them the certificate under duress by this admission

Under which duress?

Anyway, it is a pre-election matter. It will be thrown out, if anyone approaches the court with it
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Livingstone124: 3:51pm On May 21, 2023
Parachoko:
I remember the way Pandorians were always predicting how APC will fall apart after APC National Convention

They later said APC will fall apart before or after the APC Primary Election

The APC have been putting Pandorians to shame

Nah their political party dey in disarray
Tinubu causing disarray in LP. Desperate INEC president elect. INEC Can swim in river Nigeria just to defend the money they collected from desperate politicians.
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by BossLA: 3:58pm On May 21, 2023
ryloy:
We did not Monitor Labour Party Congresses in Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo and Anambra States. Labour Party did not notify the Commission about their primary election dates.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPigo/status/1659991380297408514
Another fake INEC APC letter
U didn't monitor but went ahead to publish names
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Godshope: 4:04pm On May 21, 2023
I think they said that nobody should post negative comment about Nigeria, now they are the ones faulting their order. Una plans dey dead on arrival. Justice must prevail.
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by jaymichael(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

The delegates whose register were not submitted to INEC by Abure led LP
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Bluntemperor: 4:32pm On May 21, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

This is serious o,na!
Lobatan!
How did LP says its a Party?
This issue ga gidi -ganni!
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by joba4luv: 4:34pm On May 21, 2023
But the unfortunate INEC accepted the list of their candidates submitted to their offices
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by bentenny(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2023
beejaay:

they might be guilty which is ground for disqualification.. this is what apc should have done before now and get them out of contest, not now that its statue barred according to law..it will just be academic exercise lasan ni.... illegality should be challenged once its noticed not when its too late...
APC didn't challenge it before because they underestimated LP before the elections!
They never envisaged that LP could even win a ward let alone a state!
Even in anambra state where OBi came from and where PDP had structures for more than 24 years,LP cleared almost all the legislative positions and amassed 98% votes at the general election!
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Topmaike007(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are not serious did anyone stop obi contesting in PDP... That he ran to LP... Can u state a law that forbid Atiku running instead of stupid blackmail... Or Atiku should have say I no contest cos Messiah Obi bought PDP ticket mtcheew
then why are you complaining of Obi leaving PDP if your Atiku is capable mtcheew someone that can't even win his State
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Bimpe29: 4:57pm On May 21, 2023
National convention or primary election is quite different from Sub-National stuff.
NzogbuNzogbu:

Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by Chucks13: 4:59pm On May 21, 2023
Ghenghen don knack, Labour is finished.

When you take disobedience of law as your lane as political party thinking bullying, insulting, threatening is the way then the biggest disgrace of your life loading.

Una go learn hard way.
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2023
Topmaike007:
then why are you complaining of Obi leaving PDP if your Atiku is capable mtcheew someone that can't even win his State
my Atiku kwa... U guys are funny ooo... Am only telling u deluded lots only PDP can defeat APC... Obi contesting under LP ll end in countless defeats... Can't u understand simple analysis nawa oooo... Both PDP LP are same same pple na losers
Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by SABASTIEN(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2023
Chucks13:
Ghenghen don knack, Labour is finished.

When you take disobedience of law as your lane as political party thinking bullying, insulting, threatening is the way then the biggest disgrace of your life loading.

Una go learn hard way.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC by 77up(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2023
They all laboured in vain grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) / How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court / Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.