Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

After Seeing That Woman With Eight Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Seeing That Woman With Eight Children (1157 Views)

"Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing That Woman With Eight Children by Ilamina(f): 12:24am On May 21, 2023
I am no more scared of childbirth

If she can do it, I can do it

1 Like

Re: After Seeing That Woman With Eight Children by Lifec7811: 1:07am On May 21, 2023
Ilamina:

lol, beta no do pass ur self, make uno cross life-death border
Re: After Seeing That Woman With Eight Children by Ibaaboy(m): 4:53am On May 21, 2023
No go dey do pass ursef
Re: After Seeing That Woman With Eight Children by faceLAGOS: 7:01am On May 21, 2023
Ilamina:

Ilamina

Less do this together

😁
Re: After Seeing That Woman With Eight Children by Remijuice: 7:05am On May 21, 2023
If your spirit is shaky, don't do it.

You can always go surrogacy way biko...
Re: After Seeing That Woman With Eight Children by osmosis101(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2023
If to say na d same mindset we hav for success,everybody wil be successful..but our mentality keep saying 'head no be same'

(1) (Reply)

YOUR Husband Is Safe With Me, You Will Have Him Back, All I / Hey Guys: What's The Deal? / I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.