Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,354 members, 7,891,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Does God See Everything We Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God See Everything We Do? (242 Views)

God Is A Good Loving God. See Proof / Jesus Is God. See / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God See Everything We Do? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 21, 2023
I mean everyone of his creations?
Does he really see all that we do?
Does he take record of every good and bad deed?
Why are some of our Prayers Unanswered?
Why do most bad people go unpunished? Why do they prosper more that the good ones sometimes?
Why do I pray so much and get little or no answers?
Why does it feel like the harder I trust him, The more I'm somehow convinced that I'm all alone and that things may never change...

What's there to believe now... 🤔
Re: Does God See Everything We Do? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2023
yumyogo:
I mean everyone of his creations?
Does he really see all that we do?
Does he take record of every good and bad deed?
Why do most bad people go unpunished? Why do they prosper more that the good ones sometimes?
Why does it feel like the harder I trust him, The more I'm somehow convinced that I'm all alone and that things may never change...

He sent out His worshipers as representatives to help answer such questions they are called JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
My name is Maximus one of them, would you like if i answer your questions?
Re: Does God See Everything We Do? by Maynmann: 3:27pm On May 21, 2023
yumyogo:

I rather have you gain knowledge, beliefs are constantly changing.
Re: Does God See Everything We Do? by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On May 21, 2023
yumyogo:
â–  I mean everyone of his creations? Does he really see all that we do?
â–  Does he take record of every good and bad deed? Why are some of our Prayers Unanswered?
â–  Why do most bad people go unpunished? Why do they prosper more that the good ones sometimes?
â–  Why do I pray so much and get little or no answers? Why does it feel like the harder I trust him, The more I'm somehow convinced that I'm all alone and that things may never change...
■ What's there to believe now... 🤔
1. God sees everything.

2. He does not need to take a record of every "good" thing though since what instead matters is whether you are unrighteous or have attained righteousness by way of His standard as that plays a big part in determining whether He will answer your prayers or not. undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

3. God already punished the unrighteous for all their sins since the beginning — read Genesis 3 vs 19 -22 to learn of God's judgment against the unrighteous from the beginning. undecided

4. See answer to #2 above.

5. Look, God is a choice, not a mandate. So, if you feel there is something better out there, so long as you are not born-again, I would say you should go for it as it would be sad if in the end, you never push yourself to thrive in God and you end up worse than those who never even pursued God from their beginning. Even Jesus Christ suggested you first count the cost before you decide whether you are able to commit to becoming one of His followers - Luke 14 vs 25 - 33. undecided
Re: Does God See Everything We Do? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54pm On May 21, 2023
What for? Do you want to block Him from seeing? Or are you planning on hiding from Him?
Re: Does God See Everything We Do? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56pm On May 21, 2023
yumyogo:
I

If you had read the Bible you would have seen the answers to these questions.

(1) (Reply)

Uyghur Persecution In China Listed Among Most Alarming Crimes Against Humanity / Over 70,000 Worshippers Attend Pastor Jerry Eze's Nsppd Uk Prayer Conference / See The Moment A Demon Challenged Evang Ebuka Obi Of Zion Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.