Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,533 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Woke Up To Insults On Blogs, My Outfit Took More Than 720 Hrs To Make - Ex-bbn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Woke Up To Insults On Blogs, My Outfit Took More Than 720 Hrs To Make - Ex-bbn (824 Views)

See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ / Please Help Me Choose My Outfit - Clothes, Pants And Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Woke Up To Insults On Blogs, My Outfit Took More Than 720 Hrs To Make - Ex-bbn by OndoNews: 2:35pm On May 21, 2023
I Woke Up To Insults On Blogs, My Outfit Took More Than 720 hrs To Make - Ex-BBNaija Housemate Ifuennada

She asked that for the sake of their mental health, people should learn to accept her for who she is as she is not going anywhere.

Ex-BBNaija housemate and entrepreneur, Ifuennada has taken to her Instastories to respond to the insults she has been receiving over her unique outfit made by celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani to the AMVCA.

In a series of posts, Ifuennada said that if Nigerians can accept people like Speed Darlington and Portable, why can't they accept her

She asked that for the sake of their mental health, people should learn to accept her for who she is as she is not going anywhere.

She also disclosed that her outfit took 720 hours to make and yet she woke up to blogs and messages of trolls insulting her and calling her a lab rat.

See a video of her outfit Here>>> https://rovingupdates.com/i-woke-up-to-insults-on-blogs-my-outfit-took-more-than-720-hrs-to-make-ex-bbnaija-housemate-ifuennada/
Re: I Woke Up To Insults On Blogs, My Outfit Took More Than 720 Hrs To Make - Ex-bbn by Danisaint112(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2023
La click la bend grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? / . / Reasons Bad Boys Get Good Girls Always And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.