Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

False News About Canada Denies Asylum - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / False News About Canada Denies Asylum (1504 Views)

Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ / The Truth About Canada Validating What Pamela O Said. / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by Brek: 4:49pm On May 22, 2023
ednut1:
see the case number from gazette and can li lol. It matches so its not fake hahahah
Lol where did you get that link from
I've not seen any Canadian media saying this
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by TheIgborepublic: 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
ednut1:
see the case number from gazette and can li lol. It matches so its not fake hahahah
Can you give me the original link?
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2023
Brek:

Lol where did you get that link from
I've not seen any Canadian media saying this
nitrogen post it already
https://www.nairaland.com/7697603/false-news-canada-denies-asylum#123292672
TheIgborepublic:

Can you give me the original link?
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by ablejesus26(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2023
Brek:

Go and pass me the Canadian media news

Let me hit your head with reality.

Fake news or no Fake news. No sensible Country would want to have dealings with a group like Ipob,thats always on the news for the wrong reasons like being on the list of terrorist rating.

Thank God they removed it,cultist,thugs, criminals claiming freedom fighters like you and your ipob cohorts will not drag Igbo to the mud.
No wonder it's been more than 10years and you still have not made any thing close to Progress with this ipob scam struggle and You will never make any Progress because your agenda is anti Igbo.

God is not an author of confusion ,He will not put nwafors who choose not to join you in your self destruction,into the hands of those who will hang their heads just because of they choose to not support You.

Unu na umu Apc bu ofu.

The message is true, but your London scammer Leader used the message to brainwash you,so He can scam you and further make you a problem to Igboland.

Guess what.

The Person who You are following, does not have an ordinary aboki Kiosk in Afara Umuahia,He is a Londoner,He should have some change in His pocket, Yet He does not have a single Primary school in Afara Isiama.

Yet He calls for destruction on your land, and You follow him blindly, that nigga is just hustling man, you have eyes but you cant see.

Every gun wielding criminal in Igboland, be You saint ugm, kidnapper, esn,Political thug will continue to be hunted down and Igboland.

Ihere megbuo unu.
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by ednut1(m): 12:13am On May 23, 2023
ablejesus26:

Fake news or no Fake news. No sensible Country would want to have dealings with a group like Ipob,thats always on the news for the wrong reasons like being on the list of terrorist rating.

Thank God they removed it,cultist,thugs, criminals claiming freedom fighters like you and your ipob cohorts will not drag Igbo to the mud.
No wonder it's been more than 10years and you still have not made any thing close to Progress with this ipob scam struggle and You will never make any Progress because your agenda is anti Igbo.

God is not an author of confusion ,He will not put nwafors who choose not to join you in your self destruction,into the hands of those who will hang their heads just because of they choose to not support You.

Unu na umu Apc bu ofu.

The message is true, but your London scammer Leader used the message to brainwash you,so He can scam you and further make you a problem to Igboland.

Guess what.

The Person who You are following, does not have an ordinary aboki Kiosk in Afara Umuahia,He is a Londoner,He should have some change in His pocket, Yet He does not have a single Primary school in Afara Isiama.

Yet He calls for destruction on your land, and You follow him blindly, that nigga is just hustling man, you have eyes but you cant see.

Every gun wielding criminal in Igboland, be You saint ugm, kidnapper, esn,Political thug will continue to be hunted down and Igboland.

Ihere megbuo unu.
he also has no job or business in the uk. Only record found was a bogus company with no tangible assets or operations. Kanu simply scammed gullible people

1 Like

Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by ablejesus26(m): 1:04am On May 23, 2023
ednut1:
he also has no job or business in the uk. Only record found was a bogus company with no tangible assets or operations. Kanu simply scammed gullible people

They enjoy from the sham We have for Security in this Country.

He scammed them dry.
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by Brek: 5:18pm On May 23, 2023
ablejesus26:

Unu na umu Apc bu ofu.

Guess what.

Ihere megbuo unu.
Lol there's no evidence to prove that IPOB is behind these attacks. Infact give me a source and let me debunk it. Look what your so called Nigeria friends voted for a president
A dug baron who has his hates for igbos. Do you want him to rule? Which destruction did Nnamdi Kanu call for igboland? Also which so called not progress are you talking about. Where are your statistics to prove such? Because one man died during the clash Anambra is falling are you hearing yourself? Around 100 people died during the insurgency does that mean Anambra is falling or imo or Enugu or abia or ebonyi. It's time for you to start getting sense in your head!
Also why hasn't Canada or UK proscribe them as terrorist yet?
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by Brek: 5:19pm On May 23, 2023
ablejesus26:

They enjoy from the sham We have for Security in this Country.

He scammed them dry.
Who scammed who? At least he's right for calling the country a zoo which will allow drug ass people to be ruling the country. Why hasn't igbos protested against him?
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by ablejesus26(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2023
Brek:

Who scammed who? At least he's right for calling the country a zoo which will allow drug ass people to be ruling the country. Why hasn't igbos protested against him?

The message is true but the messenger is a big fraud.

Continue with your ipob bullshit.

The last time We checked,the group still remains proscribed,ensure your own ipob does not cross out of nairaland.

There's no Wisdom in dying for a scam struggle .

Yes the majority Igbo might be secessionist by heart, does that mean they are ipob?

Massob,IYG,Ohaneze Youth group, CAN Igbo,BRF etc are Igbos, they do not stand with your destructive Taliban wannabe Ipob.

Your onye-oshi supreme Leader does not have an ordinary aboki Kiosk in Igboland, Yet He calls for destruction on the Region, how do You expect Nwafors to sacrifice so much for a man from London, who does not even have an ordinary block Factory in Igboland undecided

1 Like

Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by Brek: 5:32am On May 24, 2023
ablejesus26:

The message is true but the messenger is a big fraud.

Continue with your ipob bullshit.

The last time We checked,the group still remains proscribed,ensure your own ipob does not cross out of nairaland.

There's no Wisdom in dying for a scam struggle .

Yes the majority Igbo might be secessionist by heart, does that mean they are ipob?

Massob,IYG,Ohaneze Youth group, CAN Igbo,BRF etc are Igbos, they do not stand with your destructive Taliban wannabe Ipob.

Your onye-oshi supreme Leader does not have an ordinary aboki Kiosk in Igboland, Yet He calls for destruction on the Region, how do You expect Nwafors to sacrifice so much for a man from London, who does not even have an ordinary block Factory in Igboland undecided
Lol I don't stand everything with IPOB. Yes they can be violent through mouth but there's no source for them doing killings. I mean why don't you give me source for such if they do. What do you mean by a scam struggle? You can't do a seccconist movement without their being fights if the person you want to get independence from is violent. When did Nnamdi Kanu call for destruction in his region?
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by ablejesus26(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2023
Brek:

Lol I don't stand everything with IPOB. Yes they can be violent through mouth but there's no source for them doing killings. I mean why don't you give me source for such if they do. What do you mean by a scam struggle? You can't do a seccconist movement without their being fights if the person you want to get independence from is violent. When did Nnamdi Kanu call for destruction in his region?

You are pushing for secession of a Region you dont have at least 5% support of the Political,Religious,Traditional etc institutions of the Region.

The People who You claim to be fighting for continue to hand over Power to the SE govt that says No to your Taliban wannabe agenda,is this not enough to say You are just fighting as a group,You dont speak for Igbo as a Tribe.

Ngwa how many times have You heard that anyone from the umunna of your scam ipob,was arrested or killed? His family is in Peaceful to an extent Country,na mumu children wey no wise them dey send for field.

Come rain come shine,if there comes a time when there's need for someone to champion anything in Igboland,destructive groups like ipob will never be on the list for consideration.

We don pass the stage wey your Mnk wey no get anything to loose if trouble start dey drag us into.

Its building time man,leave this destructive scam hustle and join the building train.

1 Like

Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by Brek: 4:25pm On May 24, 2023
ablejesus26:

You are pushing for secession of a Region you dont have at least 5% support of the Political,Religious,Traditional etc institutions of the Region.

The People who You claim to be fighting for continue to hand over Power to the SE govt that says No to your Taliban wannabe agenda,is this not enough to say You are just fighting as a group,You dont speak for Igbo as a Tribe.

Ngwa how many times have You heard that anyone from the umunna of your scam ipob,was arrested or killed? His family is in Peaceful to an extent Country,na mumu children wey no wise them dey send for field.

Come rain come shine,if there comes a time when there's need for someone to champion anything in Igboland,destructive groups like ipob will never be on the list for consideration.

We don pass the stage wey your Mnk wey no get anything to loose if trouble start dey drag us into.

Its building time man,leave this destructive scam hustle and join the building train.
Which building train are you talking about? You mean the APC that destroyed this country? I ask again when did Nnamdi Kanu declare war on his own region When did IPOB do terrorist attacks I'm waiting for your source again. Stop wailing If you can't give proof!
Why hasn't court successfully given evidence that he should be arrested
Why hasn't igbos protested against IPOB?
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by ablejesus26(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2023
Brek:

Which building train are you talking about? You mean the APC that destroyed this country? I ask again when did Nnamdi Kanu declare war on his own region When did IPOB do terrorist attacks I'm waiting for your source again. Stop wailing If you can't give proof!
Why hasn't court successfully given evidence that he should be arrested
Why hasn't igbos protested against IPOB?

So I have to start chunning out the various streams of Your supreme Leader calling for destruction,or him charging the bastard Ugm on?
Did You also call the killers saint Ugm too?
Did You also like Your co ipob niggas,jubilate on Your SM platforms while Your saint UGM carry out attrocities on the beautiful blessed region??

I have done Justice to Your questions.
As an Igboman,I dont have any issues with the call for self determination,but does that mean I should stand by a scammer from London,whose format is to use the most sacred subject in Igboland to brainwash gullible minds like you??
You keep on hiding away from the fact that Your Ipob scam leader has close to nothing in Igboland.

Begin to mention names of Nwafors who stand with Your occultic ipob scam struggle.
All You have as man power are thugs,cultist and criminals claiming freedom fighters.
struggle. Everything to crush His brainwashed esn criminals He created to attack Security formations and intimidate Nwafors who choose not to buy His scam ipob agenda will continue to be done.
Your crying cant change this REALITY.

For Your info,I am anti Apc,infact anyone who pallies with Apc revokes their rights to be called NWAFOR.
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by justwise(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2023
@All

Those derailing this thread need to stop.

Take your tribal argument elsewhere

Thank you
Re: False News About Canada Denies Asylum by Brek: 7:02am On May 27, 2023
justwise:
@All

Those derailing this thread need to stop.

Take your tribal argument elsewhere

Thank you
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? / Has Anyone On Here Flown Afriqiyah Airways? / NYSC Confirms Death Of Lagos Female Corps Member Hit By Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.