Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,125 members, 7,890,765 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Htc Wap Maual Configuration Seeting - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Wap Maual Configuration Seeting (2478 Views)

Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. / List Of WAP Sites You Know / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Htc Wap Maual Configuration Seeting by diammond: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
please i can not have access to the net,plz could i have the seeting and how to input it on my HTC phone to be on the net.Many thanks!!
Re: Htc Wap Maual Configuration Seeting by okpeho(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2011
I understand that you would like to manually enter the GPRS settings for you network.

In order to manually enter the settings please follow the instructions below:

On the handset, tap Start > Settings > Connections > Connections.
Tap Advanced > Select Networks.
Under the first drop down box, tap New…
In the Enter a name for these settings: field, enter Internet
Tap Modem > New…
In the Enter a name for the connection: field, enter Internet
Tap the Select a modem drop-down list and select Cellular Line (GPRS, 3G).
Tap Next.
In the Access point name: field, enter internet
Tap Next.
Enter the user name and password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
User name:
Password:
Tap Finish, then tap Proxy Settings.
Select the This network connects to the Internet option.
Close this screen and return to the Home screen.

I hope that this information meets with your requirement. Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Get 2go V3.5.apk On My Htc G2 / New Airtel Bbm Nd Android Unlimited Plan For Just 300 Naira / Which 1 Is Better;;; Innjoo Max 2 Vs Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.