Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,510 members, 7,975,055 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:47 PM

OPINION: Have You Ever Hid Your Anger Behind The KEYBOARD? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPINION: Have You Ever Hid Your Anger Behind The KEYBOARD? (345 Views)

My Male Cousin Hid His Pictures After We Added Each Other On Facebook / What Calms Your Anger? / I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Have You Ever Hid Your Anger Behind The KEYBOARD? by hadjipapiey(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2023
The show of anger and displeasure on social media platforms has over the years been devised especially on whatsapp. You open your timeline and see all sorts of anonymous bashing and lashing..

What's your take and experience on this?
Have you been a victim or prejudiced?

Share..

Seun
lalasticlala
Re: OPINION: Have You Ever Hid Your Anger Behind The KEYBOARD? by finallybusy: 12:02pm On May 22, 2023
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Congo: Education Minister Impregnates Deputy, Claims It’s Workplace Accident / Sexy Baby / What Turns U Off From Associating With A Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.