Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Started Acting When There Was No Social Media, Progress Was Based On Talent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Started Acting When There Was No Social Media, Progress Was Based On Talent (275 Views)

Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? / Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started Acting When There Was No Social Media, Progress Was Based On Talent by Anojo(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2023
Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwo, has revealed that she joined the movie industry when there was no social media platforms and progress was totally based on talent and humility.

I started acting when there was no social...
Read more
https://www.globalalat.com/2023/05/22/i-started-acting-when-there-was-no-social-media-progress-was-based-on-talent-patience-ozokwo/

Re: I Started Acting When There Was No Social Media, Progress Was Based On Talent by travsco43: 4:38pm On May 22, 2023
Good for her.

(1) (Reply)

Spotify Mod Apk / Recent Happenings In Nigeria: A Snapshot Of Current Events / Tinubu Sacks Boards Of NNPC, FIRS, Other Federal Agencies, Spares INEC, 13 Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.