Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation (38886 Views)

*Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation* / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by MN07: 12:16pm On May 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
Awon oniyeye!

Mumu !

Why would you not react this way.

Anti human beings f**king Yoruba fools.
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by batistutajulio: 12:17pm On May 23, 2023
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=123300896][/quote]

What is clear is that this people are happy and filled with love. This is what you get in a working country.

Here in Nigeria, the psychos, sadists, retarded niggas is what you get.
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by Ashley86400: 12:28pm On May 23, 2023
victorazy:

Are you looking at different picture?
Na the same picture na
The man with the long hair on the left is her dad on is own graduation.
So she decided to return the favour and carry her papa on her own graduation.
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by Warl0ck: 1:11pm On May 23, 2023
So sad that Tinubu cant post his own bcuz there was no camera during his childhood grin
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by adewale2011(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2023
This photo speak a thousand words

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by TalkingBird: 1:20pm On May 23, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by Allisgud: 1:25pm On May 23, 2023
Beebah321:
Na she con carry her papa. Lol cheesy
For Nigeria, if u try this one with your papa, u go chop slap way go play ringingtone for your ears. grin
na only for poor family such fit happen,when everybody don grow up comot for house go huzzle,it is also possible in Africa nigeria if the father is closer and give the children attention,so many father's are not like that
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by AntiChristian: 2:23pm On May 23, 2023
MN07:

Mumu !

Why would you not react this way.

Anti human beings f**king Yoruba fools.

TRIBALIST SPOTTED!

Mods...3 months ban for tribalism!
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by Jefferic(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2023
Very interesting..............................
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 23, 2023
adewale2011:
This photo speak a thousand words
The young shall grow

The smallest today can be the biggest tomorrow

Life na turn by turn

Tables turn

Who no get money today fit get pass you wey Dey mock am tomorrow.
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by Lovelydaisies: 6:17pm On May 23, 2023
Nice and funny memories.
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by Weknowbetter: 7:02pm On May 23, 2023
You tried op, but this is a tough ignorant crowd. They think love in family is gay. Its really sad. Some adults here we're never loved or cherish as kids and it shows
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by piyoo91: 7:23pm On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I got one sha

Family is just the best

And one thing about life it seems the quickest way to become a Billionaire is to first ensure and help your siblings and family to become a millionaire.....

And for those saying this recreation pictures is not possible in Africa it depends on how united the family is..no matter where each person will travel to if there is unity and love when ever they come home for visit it can be done

Like me I created a WhatsApp group for my siblings although am the only male child but I vowed that the poorest person among my siblings in the future can still brag of having 400 million in thier account...
omo na 2come marry one of your sister be that
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by labelle123(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2023
Una own better
Next please
Re: Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation by tonididdy(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2023
Karemarealty288:
More

Wtf…
The tallest became the shortest
And
The shortest became the tallest ! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.