Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is Any Experiencing Difficulty Making Transaction With UBA Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Any Experiencing Difficulty Making Transaction With UBA Bank? (170 Views)

Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos) / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Any Experiencing Difficulty Making Transaction With UBA Bank? by Blassy: 12:52am On May 23, 2023
Any experiencing difficulty transacting with your uba account? I tried using the USSD and it said my number isn't linked to the bank. If you're experiencing same, please signify.
Re: Is Any Experiencing Difficulty Making Transaction With UBA Bank? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:05am On May 23, 2023
Blassy:
Any experiencing difficulty transacting with your uba account? I tried using the USSD and it said my number isn't linked to the bank. If you're experiencing same, please signify.

Have they start issuing ATM cards again?

(1) (Reply)

The Demonic, Diabolic And Devilish Staff / If You Are Ready To Expload Your Sales In 1 Day - Check This Out! / Water Dispenser Smart Seat Waterguard Assembly Bottle Holder Replacement Part Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.