Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,513 members, 7,965,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! (1589 Views)

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by advanceDNA: 11:18am On May 23, 2023
dboY1123:
I

Our girls can do better than spreading legs like WiFi, and they should know if the guy is responsible.

Noooooooo....being sexually disciplined and ensuring they date responsible men is not their personal responsibility.....how can u tell women to be responsible??

their own is to spread legs for who toasts them....and who ever they say owns the baby out of all those they spread legs for should pull out a ring and marry them...... so they can live happy enjoying amd not be single moms grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by diogo23: 1:00pm On May 23, 2023
dboY1123:
I notice this particular thing, two out of every six ladies I meet are very young single mums with ages between 20-25.

I met one recently again and when we had this deep conversation she opened up that she's a single mum, and she showed me her 2 years old son's picture. The saddest part is that, all of these young single mums are into hookup, or lowkey olosho.

What is the cause? is it advisable to date or have se* with these single mums, cz I don't see it as the right thing to do. At least 3 of them had visited me, but immediately I know or they tell me they had a baby, I lose interest in them and I never had anything sexual with them infact I cut them off.

Our girls can do better than spreading legs like WiFi, and they should know if the guy is responsible.
You're doing the right thing, don't settle for nothing they're dustbin
Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by 07kjb: 2:15pm On May 23, 2023
Your stats are right

Single Moms up and down
Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Tenrack: 3:32pm On May 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why can’t you mind your business undecided

If you claim you don’t have anything to do with them, then mind your business. Have you even engaged any of the single ladies you’re dating currently??

Is not as if you even have money. Biko mind your business!! Broke men everywhere!!

Good for nothing men everywhere!!! Shior!!!
free madness
Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by ItisWell22(f): 3:38pm On May 23, 2023
It is well…

1 Like

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Emmanuel909090: 5:07pm On May 23, 2023
dboY1123:
I notice this particular thing, two out of every six ladies I meet are very young single mums with ages between 20-25.

I met one recently again and when we had this deep conversation she opened up that she's a single mum, and she showed me her 2 years old son's picture. The saddest part is that, all of these young single mums are into hookup, or lowkey olosho.

What is the cause? is it advisable to date or have se* with these single mums, cz I don't see it as the right thing to do. At least 3 of them had visited me, but immediately I know or they tell me they had a baby, I lose interest in them and I never had anything sexual with them infact I cut them off.

Most of these men are responsible, the ladies never knew what being married entails

1 Like

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by kalufelix(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2023
the world gradually realized the uselessness of women...the smart ones sharply take a sperm donor and move on with prostitution..hoping the child grows under her control and becomes successful...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Contracted HIV / All the Good Girls Ending Up With the Wrong Brothers / Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.