Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director (749 Views)

Governor Alex Otti Meets With President Tinubu (Photo) / Court Nullifies Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti’s Candidature / Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by thisweekng: 9:19am On May 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXBsuIn6iQ

As part of his robust drive to getting big local and international players involved in charting a new developmental course for Abia state, the Abia Governor-Elect, Dr. Alex Otti has intensified efforts geared towards propelling the kind of economic resurgence that would see the state become a destination point for investors and business men and women.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2023
I have a good feeling about him! Hope we'll see some significant difference in Abia one year into his tenure!
Re: Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by Flick490(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2023
Nothing must happen to the mandate of this man else we'll burn Abia. That kangaroo judgement by a Kano court must not see the light of the day. Never!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by Penguin2: 9:52am On May 23, 2023
PROUDIGBO:
I have a good feeling about him! Hope we'll see some significant difference in Abia one year into his tenure!

It’s almost impossible for Otti to fail in Abia.

It’s like being afraid that Seun of Nairaland might not be able to manage a blog if you open it and appoint him the head.

When people have succeeded in other areas of life, it’s always noticed in other things they touch.

I’m not God but I think Abia has been liberated. And for once, they’ve gotten it right.

That’s why thunder will fire the Kano judge and his kangaroo judgment.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by paramakina202: 9:58am On May 23, 2023
To God be the glory.
The Gods own state shall be great again.
Re: Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by sonature1: 10:09am On May 23, 2023
With a finance czar like Otti running Abia State, I am confident that he will bring out the economic potential of the state.

It appears all the eastern states have left my dear Imo State behind in the good leadership circus. I hope we have free and fair elections by November so we can kick out the Supreme Court governor.

1 Like

Re: Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by Depriest2020: 11:56am On May 23, 2023
Wishing him all the best and a prosperous Abia state.
Re: Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by Kossyso: 12:08pm On May 23, 2023
Black senator wear is the in thing now.😎
Re: Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by sreamsense: 12:11pm On May 23, 2023
Initial gra-gra! Before end of one year now, they will be abusing him from head to toe for incompetencies. Is not human being again?
Re: Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by XerXers: 12:44pm On May 23, 2023
sreamsense:
Initial gra-gra! Before end of one year now, they will be abusing him from head to toe for incompetencies. Is not human being again?
Of course, if he fails he will collect

1 Like

Re: Abia Gov Elect, Alex Otti Meets World Bank Country Director by JoeyNaza: 12:47pm On May 23, 2023
sreamsense:

Talk about your state government not Lagos oo, I mean your real state

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Avoided Buhari During Project Commissioning / Comedian AY Makun Replies Nigerians Asking Him To Reject National Honors / House Of Reps Wants Teachers To Be Paid Same Salaries As CBN Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.